News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Galaxy X class starship vrs the Death star

Q desides to thow two againist each other. Galaxy X class starship power phaser chrew Death star up.

Wow, this is stupid, even for you. Even though I'm Pro-Trek, the Death Star takes this one hands down. While a GXS vs. an SSD would be about even, this is just a curbstomp in the Death Star's favor. You Fail Common Sense forever.

I agree. Come on, Jason. At least try to make reasonable scenarios. Now, if you want to try to figure out possible story ideas as to HOW a Galaxy X could defeat a Death Star, I'm all ears. But the raw power argument is just insane.

TNG, TOS, or ENT era?

To be right on the money when Galaxy X class existed Romulan Empire does not. Star Romulan star Empire expoded. So it phase cloak device as will allow it just go blow shields decloak and fire phaser send most turts up in flames. Then use it phaser banks to blow a hole near excost pipe much bigger. Then blow that death star sky high photon toropodes.

How can everyone be so stupid?

Of course, the Galaxy X wins this...

Every crew member has a personal Force Field which adds its strength to the already Supernova-resistent Galaxy X's shields.

Plus, it's very own Phaser of Deathtm with Universe busting power will ensure that the Death Star hasn't even the smallest chance of having a inkling prayer of winning this...

Or, in Jason speak:

Teh Galaxily X wull onely nid a smell porotion ov hits powerer to desrestroye teh Death Staart.

C maye veedio ass prouf:

Maye Leennk

Galaxy class X starship fire it Transphasic torpedo at the Death that hit the main reactor bang there goes the Death star.

I think found sure way Galaxy class X go in cloaked go hunger bays. Decloak fire and with help phaser knock out all the near by turbolasers and then knock ray-shield protect hunger bay. Us longer rank transport beam photon torpedoes main reactor then set them off and bag there goes the Death star.

I think found sure way Galaxy class X go in cloaked go hunger bays. Decloak fire and with help phaser knock out all the near by turbolasers and then knock ray-shield protect hunger bay. Us longer rank transport beam photon torpedoes main reactor then set them off and bag there goes the Death star.

Yah bit flabba doo Deth Stahr will noe thawt the Galaxy class X is in its tummy and dijesst it. Yumm yumm yummers and a NOM NOM NOM! Bie bies Galaxy class X.

Hunger bays sound like something out of The Mirror Univers.

"Jason's not making sense again!"

"Send him to the hunger bays for reeducation!"

As far as we can tell first death star shields only seem stop energy basics weapons. As far cannon goes the Galaxy class X starship carries cloak device. Sneak though main defense get to that Death star thermal exhaust vent. It delcoak quickly fire all phaser knock out must if not all turbollasers before chance to fire. Those poweful phaser bank tour right Klingon warships during all Good things must like blast big hole used be a thermal exhaust vent with ray-shield. Just giant hole that once stood and then Galaxy X class starship transporter a few photon torpedoes and blow joint.

Speaking of joints. are you smoking one? tongue.gif

better logic --- Use phase cloaking tech, fly through the DS, pop out at big ole core thingy, fire torps, phase cloak and walk on out.

Game, Set, Match.

better logic --- Use phase cloaking tech, fly through the DS, pop out at big ole core thingy, fire torps, phase cloak and walk on out.

Game, Set, Match.

Sure if you are talking about the DS2. DS1 was a lot smaller and I'm quite sure if the Rebels could've flown into the core like they did with the DS2, they'd have done so instead of shoot it up the poop chute. smile.gif

So while you could conceivably go in the DS1, decloaking most likely will cause the Galaxy-X to fuse with the DS. smile.gif

Game, Set, Match.

Will interest thought however accord to Star Terk online Galaxy X class starship does not have phase cloak device. It just has cloaking device.

From the looks of it, yes. Yes he did.

Oh my god. Did JASON just make an anti-ST post? or at the very least, anti ST-wank?

In practice no cannon evidence that Galaxy X class starship has phase cloaking device and soft cannon evidence it does not. However might reason why starfleet did us phase cloak devices for example what happen starship pick up fire normal photon torpedoes and it us has phase device on it when straight hit warp core and bag. A phase cloaking device pose greater threat to ship and crew then normal cloaking device if they got pick up. However it is likely Galaxy class X starship might have phase cloaking device does special mission seeking into enemy base and destroy were phase cloaking device need. So I guess tactic might work.