News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Tyralak

Picard launches his new debate site.

Perhaps the MF uses Gallifreyan technology? Oh shit. I'd better not give Enigma any ideas.

Perhaps the MF uses Gallifreyan technology? Oh shit. I'd better not give Enigma any ideas.

lol. More likely Han has some friends from the Unseen University to do his interior. smile.gif

Picard is basically SFJ's Jason with better grammar, but he's just as much a ST wanker as Jason or KirkSkywalker.

I mean, even Mike DiCenso seems like a moderate Trekkie compared to these two, and I look like... Gasp... A WARSIE... Gasp... tongue.gif

Picard is basically SFJ's Jason with better grammar, but he's just as much a ST wanker as Jason or KirkSkywalker.

I mean, even Mike DiCenso seems like a moderate Trekkie compared to these two, and I look like... Gasp... A WARSIE... Gasp... tongue.gif

He showed up at SDN as well...

He was not recieved warmly.

Mojo seems convinced that Mike D. is a Warsie.

He showed up at SDN as well...

He was not recieved warmly.

And he got the boot when he was caught vandalizing SDN's wiki. smile.gif

Did he actually vandalize it or just write something the Warsies didn't like/couldn't handle? There's a difference.

Did he actually vandalize it or just write something the Warsies didn't like/couldn't handle? There's a difference.

Well, see, in this case, I think it's closer to "vandalizing", because while Mike D adds some information (that some Warsies don't like) to the existing info, Picard actually changed some of the content to reflect HIS view of the vs debate...

As I said, I feel like a Warsie compared to him...

And Airlocke, Mike D was, before KirkSkywalker and Picard and Lucky, the Trekkiest on SFJ, but now, compared to those three, he seems like a moderate Trekkie, but he'll never seem like a Warsie, ever... smile.gif

Well, see, in this case, I think it's closer to "vandalizing", because while Mike D adds some information (that some Warsies don't like) to the existing info, Picard actually changed some of the content to reflect HIS view of the vs debate...

And Airlocke, Mike D was, before KirkSkywalker and Picard and Lucky, the Trekkiest on SFJ, but now, compared to those three, he seems like a moderate Trekkie, but he'll never seem like a Warsie, ever... smile.gif

Correct. He replaced the info on photon torpedo yields with his own take on it. He did two things stupid that got him caught then booted from SDN. One was that he used his name and the second was that he admitted to it.

Exactly, and all his conclusions in shield strength and firepower. hull resistance and so on start with his estimate of PTs at 500 MT, and he bases everything off of that value... which is clearly too low... tongue.gif

I think his methodology is flawed, although he did do a lot of research, but he re-wrote the information that did not fit with his vision...

Well, the reason I asked, is because SDN seems to have it's own unique definitions for many terms. For instance, their definition of a 'troll' is someone who continues to defend his position after the Official SDN Party Line ™ has been given. Or not accepting the ICS firepower numbers as holy writ. They also define Libertarians as anarchists. So, I needed to determine if we were dealing with the standard definition of 'vandalism' or the SDN definition.

I would say completely erasing the actual data and replacing it with his own should be considered "vandalizing"...

I would say completely erasing the actual data and replacing it with his own should be considered "vandalizing"...

If that's what he did, I completely agree.

I doubt he's as big a Trek-wanker as Jason. Jason once claimed that the Enterprise-D could use its phasers to chew up the Death Star.