News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Questor

ASVS Moron Court, Part Deux

Deep in the heart of the abandoned metropolis, the hooded figure once again approaches the shrine of logic and reason.

The figure intones, “Oracle, the moron still has not learned. I wish to reconvene the Moron court.â€

The Oracle replies, “Even though the accused is a convict, you must still list the charges, and provide evidence for an indictment.â€

“Oracle, I would charge him with flagellation of dead equines, dishonest debating, and youtube spam.â€

The Oracle pauses for a moment before intoning, “Those are serious charges, have you any evidence to support them? Remember, double jeopardy does apply to previous actions that he has been tried for.â€

“Here is my evidence for flagellation of dead equines, Jason keeps resurrecting that thread,†announces the figure.

The Oracle pauses for a long time as it reads the lengthy thread. As it reaches the second page, the Oracle inquires, “Has not this thread been entered into evidence before?â€

“Yes, it has, Oracle. It was used in the previous trial. But the actions have continued.â€

As the Oracle reaches the end of the thread, it replies, “Yes, yes, they have. You have provided enough evidence to indict on this charge, prove you second claim.â€

“Oracle, in many threads, the accused brings up MACOs, claiming that they are part of Starfleet - while citing an article, that in the very first sentence disproves his argument. In other threads he has lied about sources as well,†accuses the figure.â€

After a moment, the Oracle replies, “That is additional evidence of equine flagellation as well. The third charge is adequately supported in the provided evidence, let the trial begin!â€

“There will be a period of 48 hours for others to lay charges and substantiate them. Tyralak is appointed as the presiding official, and Questor is charged with prosecuting.â€

As soon a council for the defense is assigned, court will begin. I assign Khas to the position of Idiot's Advocate. Do you accept, Khas?

Eh, why not? Although I'd probably end up providing evidence against my client. rolleyes.gif

So, I'm the court-appointed lawyer, eh? Prepare for mayhem.

Very well. Court is now in session. You may present your case against the accused, counselor.

I'll bring the cheese and nachos.

I also think he should be charged with flagellation of sequins. smile.gif

Of course I shall be the court appointed Jester amongst other naughty duties. smile.gif

Eh, why not? Although I'd probably end up providing evidence against my client. rolleyes.gif

That's a bit of a tradition with these.

Very well. Court is now in session. You may present your case against the accused, counselor.

Well the 48 hours was to give me time to do the real life stuff I needed to do. As well as give the audience time to present their own charges.

Of course I shall be the court appointed Jester amongst other naughty duties. smile.gif

Shall? Didn't we already do that?

I object to anyone other than raycav being the court jester.

(well shit i made two posts this weekend sue me)

I object to anyone other than raycav being the court jester.

(well shit i made two posts this weekend sue me)

No, he's the court's bitch.

So, I'm the court-appointed lawyer, eh? Prepare for mayhem.

I can help you build your defense if you wish, as you can see by looking at the previous court, I was a very good defense attorney, and have proven beyond doubt the idiocy of my customer have done a pretty good job defending the twit Jason...

rtfm.gif

Soooooooo....... When are we gonna start this thing?

Give Questor time, though, if you are impatient, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you made an opening statement.

Give Questor time, though, if you are impatient, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you made an opening statement.

Okay then. Your honor, in defense of my client:

Okay then. Your honor, in defense of my client:

Khas, I'm very busy with work, and writing fiction (like the trials) takes me a VERY long time. I am doing my best, but I need some downtime, too.

I'll try to finish in the next few days.

Khas, I'm very busy with work, and writing fiction (like the trials) takes me a VERY long time. I am doing my best, but I need some downtime, too.

I'll try to finish in the next few days.

Sorry, didn't know that. I'm just used to things going fast on other forums.

Your honor, in further defense of my clinet:

Your honor, in further defense of my clinet:

In view of this new evidence, I move for a directed verdict of guilty.

This thread has less awesome than the first one. Much less.

Yeah, this one's a disappointment. Oh well. There's always next Moron Court!

Eh, well, this one didn't really have much of a chance. It had already been done and questor mistimed it for himself. There is always help.