News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Evidence that Military Assault Command Operations is around during TNG

The weakness this arguement that Bajor milita was in practice Bajor verse of Starfleet. They contorl starships and ground forces did have elite commandoes force that we known of. In practice time Deep Space Nine even less readly fight real war then UFP. Bajor defense force be taken Starfleet.

... Okay turn down the stupid and repost that with your normal finesse please

... Okay turn down the stupid and repost that with your normal finesse please

Did he just make my point again?

No it would lead to death. smile.gif

You're assuming he has a functioning brain in his head.

Remember, "Assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups"... whistle.gif

Also according to Star TErk online the Needs of the many is MACO was around during that war.

Wait, What? Mako is in Star Trek? WTF huh.gif

And we have another universe compared to which early TNG Picard, Archer, and Janeway fail as leaders. And this time they fail compared to a prepubescent boy.

I think Cloud was actually like 20.

That only makes it a little better.

Yeah, especially considering that he suffers from schizophrenia and has a nervous breakdown in the middle. Only a little.

BTW I didn't have to look up the spelling of schizophrenia. I straight spelled that bastard on my first try and in less than 2 seconds. Prolly less than a second, considering my typing speed. You should be impressed.

According to Star Terk online The Needs of the many. UFP still has the MACO to deal with threats to the Federation.

According to Star Terk online The Needs of the many. UFP still has the MACO to deal with threats to the Federation.

The STO episode? I didn't know you played.

I'm going to say this, even if the MACO exists in the TNG era, they'd be restricted to the Sol system since it is EarthGov military. You don't see them elsewhere because Starfleet has their own ineffective security force.

Somehow I think I've answered my own question that I posed to Praeth. smile.gif

Not true according book star Terk online the need many they part boarding parties for one Starfleet starship.

Can someone other than this fucknut explain to me about this "Need Many" from STO?

I'm going to say this, even if the MACO exists in the TNG era, they'd be restricted to the Sol system since it is EarthGov military. You don't see them elsewhere because Starfleet has their own ineffective security force.

Somehow I think I've answered my own question that I posed to Praeth. smile.gif

Hun?

What question?huh.gif:huh:

When?huh.gif

Where?huh.gif?

For what?huh.gif??

I may have or have not posed the question if the MACOs were all that, why weren't they used onboard every starship from ENT to TOS, TNG, DS9 or VOY? But I may have deleted the question instead. smile.gif

I can't. Looks like Peanutbrain has to explain it all.

P.S. I apologize for calling Jason "Peanutbrain". It is an insult to peanuts.

Who knows going on during TOS the MACO could do military mission or they could grounding UFP embassies. More likely during TNG that for the most part peace time they grounding UFP embassies, Or business fights Cardasson or some other group cause problems for UFP some them may assimilate though during Best of Both Worlds during battle wolf 259. When Voyager send out to search for the Maqual before she disappeared the UFP need them in on the ground in major planetary systems as they getting readily for the Dominion invasion or USS Voyager had them and they all get killed thank Caretaker. During Domimion war and Short UFP war Klingon Empire many ground battles were going on MACO most likely doing daring missions of there own.