News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Galaxy X class starship vrs the Death star

Yeahh... you got issues dude if you wanna actually attack someone from this board in real life. Kthx.

However, you couldn't debate him anyways because even if you understood him (because obviously you don't) you're a little warsie that thinks Star Wars >********************************** so... meh it's kinda pointless for you to try.

So.. ya know what's funny I just read these last few weeks of posting and enigma's only just been his normal

"FUCK JASON BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE HIM HE'S A RETARD I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO POST" bullshit. (Till i actually make a post then he responds then goes right back at it)

Yet has not once actually come up with anything to debate him.

Why does that sound remarkably like StarDestroyerAvenger?

Yeahh... you got issues dude if you wanna actually attack someone from this board in real life. Kthx.

However, you couldn't debate him anyways because even if you understood him (because obviously you don't) you're a little warsie that thinks Star Wars >********************************** so... meh it's kinda pointless for you to try.

I can't believe you have enough brainpower to enable you to breathe. You cannot possibly be more of a fucking loser than Jason. I guess I'm wrong. Truly you are nothing but a good for nothing shitbrain whose only place on this planet is to fellate Jason and rotting corpses.

You really don't pay attention to what happens on this board or what is posted? You just act all high and mighty making people think that you are a competent programmer when we can see that you are anything but competent.

You are a waste of resources so do us a favour and recycle yourself. At least this way, you'd actually make a positive contribution to this planet. Shit, Jason contributes by being a living joke and that is more than I can say about you.

I can't believe you have enough brainpower to enable you to breathe. You cannot possibly be more of a fucking loser than Jason. I guess I'm wrong. Truly you are nothing but a good for nothing shitbrain whose only place on this planet is to fellate Jason and rotting corpses.

You really don't pay attention to what happens on this board or what is posted? You just act all high and mighty making people think that you are a competent programmer when we can see that you are anything but competent.

You are a waste of resources so do us a favour and recycle yourself. At least this way, you'd actually make a positive contribution to this planet. Shit, Jason contributes by being a living joke and that is more than I can say about you.

Awww poor butthurt enigma. Would you like your bottle again? Or is that enema hurting too much? you should take it out of your ass every now and then.

BTW -- You fail at trolling learn to troll kthx. bye. smile.gif

Sorry Paul, but although I don't agree with Enigma's insulting Jason, I agree that it is worhtless to try an debate him.

In case you never really followed Jason's and Enigma's postings, Enigma did try indeed rebute Jason's drivel once, we all did, but we learned that it simply was a waste of time because Jason ignores anything that goes against his arguments, and even posts videos showing the opposite of what he's arguing sometimes, so we kinda all stopped arguing against him.

Anyways, you can continue fucking with Enigma, as he's an adult and he can defend himself, and I don't like him being so mean to Jason... tongue.gif

But I still agree with him that debating Jason is useless... smile.gif

Sorry Paul, but although I don't agree with Enigma's insulting Jason, I agree that it is worhtless to try an debate him.

In case you never really followed Jason's and Enigma's postings, Enigma did try indeed rebute Jason's drivel once, we all did, but we learned that it simply was a waste of time because Jason ignores anything that goes against his arguments, and even posts videos showing the opposite of what he's arguing sometimes, so we kinda all stopped arguing against him.

Anyways, you can continue fucking with Enigma, as he's an adult and he can defend himself, and I don't like him being so mean to Jason... tongue.gif

But I still agree with him that debating Jason is useless... smile.gif

Wow you guys think I don't read every post on here? Come on now tongue.gif

I know all this already. But the purpose of the vs area is to debate. If all you're going to do is slam a person into the ground or threaten them then you're not playing right hehe

But the purpose of the vs area is to debate. If all you're going to do is slam a person into the ground or threaten them then you're not playing right hehe

While I think it's been amply demonstrated that if Paul claimed the sky was blue, I'd most likely say it was green...

He's right.

If people don't like Jason and don't want to debate him, they should just ignore him - there's even a handy feature on the board to do it with. I make a point of reading all of his posts, and usually try to come up with something productive to say if I'm going to say anything. I'm not a fan of the "say whatever comes to mind," and generally don't say anything unless I have something to say.

People who just fling abuse at Jason make this place look like 4chan's unpopular little brother, and also make everyone here look immature and cruel. Let's all behave like the putative adults I think most of us are and actually debate Jason. Instead of abusing him, try and actually refute his points. Heck, maybe even actually look at what's being said and respond thoughtfully, although I know that might be asking too much from this crowd.

While I think it's been amply demonstrated that if Paul claimed the sky was blue, I'd most likely say it was green...

He's right.

If people don't like Jason and don't want to debate him, they should just ignore him - there's even a handy feature on the board to do it with. I make a point of reading all of his posts, and usually try to come up with something productive to say if I'm going to say anything. I'm not a fan of the "say whatever comes to mind," and generally don't say anything unless I have something to say.

People who just fling abuse at Jason make this place look like 4chan's unpopular little brother, and also make everyone here look immature and cruel. Let's all behave like the putative adults I think most of us are and actually debate Jason. Instead of abusing him, try and actually refute his points. Heck, maybe even actually look at what's being said and respond thoughtfully, although I know that might be asking too much from this crowd.

I agree, which is why I stopped replying to Jason's posts, and why I said this:

Anyways, you can continue fucking with Enigma, as he's an adult and he can defend himself, and I don't like him being so mean to Jason...

I would much prefer it if Enigma stopped insulting Jason, so I don't mind Paul fucking with his sig and all because Enigma's mean...

But Enigma's not wrong when he says it's useless to debate Jason, as it is what we all think, it seems.

He just goes about dealing with Jason in a different way then the rest of us, one I don't agree with...

He's right.

Very true. The bash Jason bit is getting old. Refute his points or ignore him. He's not going anywhere. He has as much right to be here as anyone else. He hasn't broken any rules, he just makes a lot of stupid arguments. He sometimes makes a good point, and he isn't given credit for it.

I'll sometimes give Jason credit or the odd posrep. Not to mention he can be genuinely funny at times. Do I think he's an imbecile? Yes. Do I bear any ill will towards him? No.

Very true. The bash Jason bit is getting old. Refute his points or ignore him. He's not going anywhere. He has as much right to be here as anyone else. He hasn't broken any rules, he just makes a lot of stupid arguments. He sometimes makes a good point, and he isn't given credit for it.

Speaking as someone who used to really tear into Jason on a daily basis(That was some good ass), I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. It got old around LAST May. He's just trying to have fun, I think, which is the whole point of the fucking debate in the first place. Yes his posts do drive me crazy, sometimes, but, do you guys realize that Jason has been the driving force of the site's activity for the last 6 months or so? He is the cause of almost all of the debate on ASVS. As weird as it sounds, he is GOOD FOR THE SITE. So can we please stop torturing him? It isn't humorous anymore, and is actually a big reason that we don't get much traffic from the other sci-fi communities.

Speaking as someone who used to really tear into Jason on a daily basis(That was some good ass), I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. It got old around LAST May. He's just trying to have fun, I think, which is the whole point of the fucking debate in the first place. Yes his posts do drive me crazy, sometimes, but, do you guys realize that Jason has been the driving force of the site's activity for the last 6 months or so? He is the cause of almost all of the debate on ASVS. As weird as it sounds, he is GOOD FOR THE SITE. So can we please stop torturing him? It isn't humorous anymore, and is actually a big reason that we don't get much traffic from the other sci-fi communities.

Agreed on all counts. I'm trying to treat him more civilly, and I'd encourage everyone else to as well. A year and a half of bashing should be enough.

Yeah. I think it's time we finally accepted Jason as one of us. Sure, Prophet will probably laugh at this statement, Skooj will most likely make some snarky comeback, and Enigma (or should I say "Cockmonger", thanks to Paul) will huff and puff and ask to keep on bashing, but ultimately, all that this continued Jason-bashing does is drive away more potential members, and make us look like total fuckwads.

Yeah. I think it's time we finally accepted Jason as one of us. Sure, Prophet will probably laugh at this statement, Skooj will most likely make some snarky comeback, and Enigma (or should I say "Cockmonger", thanks to Paul) will huff and puff and ask to keep on bashing, but ultimately, all that this continued Jason-bashing does is drive away more potential members, and make us look like total fuckwads.

I'm not going to stop Enigma from being a dick to him, as that would violate our principles of free speech here. However, I hope the example of everyone else will encourage him to not be such a cunt to Jason. Jason is who he is. If someone really can't stand him, ignore him. However, he's started a lot of good discussions, regardless of his positions on them.

Meh, I’ve lost enough braincells due to RL stupidity now that he no longer phases. He may do as he pleases as long as it doesn’t interfere with my world domination plan.

I'm not going to stop Enigma from being a dick to him, as that would violate our principles of free speech here. However, I hope the example of everyone else will encourage him to not be such a cunt to Jason. Jason is who he is. If someone really can't stand him, ignore him. However, he's started a lot of good discussions, regardless of his positions on them.

Starting topics isn't much of a problem, it is him PARTICIPATING in them that is the problem. He also never concedes. Plus I don't buy that he's autistic in any way. He's just using it to garner sympathy in order to keep up with his stupidity. I know people who write this bad and yet are quite intelligent. Jason on the other hand, is a fucknut that basically gives trolls a bad name.

Debating him is useless since he will never back down. He'll keep finding other angles to attack, which always fails. No matter how many times you refute his arguments, he'll come back with more garbage.

If we just ignore him then he's no longer entertaining and turns into the board's little embarrassment. *Who, him? Ahh no-one. He's a nobody. We all ignore him. Move along, there's nothing to see here. Please enjoy the board." smile.gif

This place is a feeding ground for Jason because there'll always be someone to prop him up and praise him, this encouraging him to be an idiot.

While over at SDN, at first he was very active until more people started to poke fun at him (at least one topic was locked since it ended with posters mocking him). Now, he rarely shows his head and I think he's posted only one topic this month (AFAIK).

Debating him is useless since he will never back down. He'll keep finding other angles to attack, which always fails. No matter how many times you refute his arguments, he'll come back with more garbage.

If we just ignore him then he's no longer entertaining and turns into the board's little embarrassment. *Who, him? Ahh no-one. He's a nobody. We all ignore him. Move along, there's nothing to see here. Please enjoy the board." smile.gif

This place is a feeding ground for Jason because there'll always be someone to prop him up and praise him, this encouraging him to be an idiot.

While over at SDN, at first he was very active until more people started to poke fun at him (at least one topic was locked since it ended with posters mocking him). Now, he rarely shows his head and I think he's posted only one topic this month (AFAIK).

Well, what the hell else do we have to do?

Well, what the hell else do we have to do?

Easy, either mock him or whenever he posts a topic, debate it, just not with him.

Let's say he started a My little Pony vs a MACO soldier. After his first initial post, ignore him. Then we can all debate the topic amongst ourselves without involving Jason. He contributed by starting a topic and then we take over. A most awesome compromise. smile.gif lol

Easy, either mock him or whenever he posts a topic, debate it, just not with him.

Let's say he started a My little Pony vs a MACO soldier. After his first initial post, ignore him. Then we can all debate the topic amongst ourselves without involving Jason. He contributed by starting a topic and then we take over. A most awesome compromise. smile.gif lol

A fine idea. I like it.