News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Galaxy X class starship vrs the Death star

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *head explodes*

Meh, I know people dumber than Jason IRL.

Megan Zellener: Thought that the reason there weren't any unicorns is because they didn't make it onto Noah's Ark. This was in 12th grade no less. She wasn't in a "special" class.

TJ Bingaman: Guy I knew back in Boy Scouts. Without fail would consume something that would make him sick. Be it paper plates in hopes of winning a free pizza at a laser tag event, to a dead goldfish at a carnival, to drinking manure-laden creek water on a camping trip to a farm, this guy never learned.

Megan Zellener: Thought that the reason there weren't any unicorns is because they didn't make it onto Noah's Ark. This was in 12th grade no less. She wasn't in a "special" class.

Ouch that is kinda dumb, still fair play on not including actual window lickers.

Sean Sisco: Ruined the class photo in 4th grade by insisting that he be in the back with the tall kids, despite being one of the shortest kids there. Ended up sticking his head between two other students' heads. Also claimed that super-spicy lollipops or "jolly hot lollies" as he called them were capable of sending a starship off course.

Ouch but still roughly jason level.

TJ Bingaman: Guy I knew back in Boy Scouts. Without fail would consume something that would make him sick. Be it paper plates in hopes of winning a free pizza at a laser tag event, to a dead goldfish at a carnival, to drinking manure-laden creek water on a camping trip to a farm, this guy never learned.

That is just nasty.

Nasty in how stupid he is?

Btw my fuckin galaxy-x would PWN the death star.

3pjxi.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *head explodes*

Why claiming about idea Enigma should every science fiction debate board have one of me. What Science fiction debate board with out Jason.

Why claiming about idea Enigma should every science fiction debate board have one of me. What Science fiction debate board with out Jason.

I can't disagree with you there.

Tis true. Jason makes for great entertainment.

Praeothmin, by saying that Jason makes for great entertainment, I mean in the same way that Plan 9 From Outer Space does.

What kind of science fiction board be without you? An intelligent one. You bring the total IQ count down to negative. So please go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

Oh, come now Enigma, he's not that bad. I know far dumber people IRL.

What kind of science fiction board be without you? An intelligent one. You bring the total IQ count down to negative. So please go fuck yourself with a chainsaw.

you sure you're not talking about yourself?

Oh, come now Enigma, he's not that bad. I know far dumber people IRL.

So have I but not on these boards.

I can ignore the idiots in RL, but not with Jason. He's here and on SDN, fucking everything up. Too bad I can't reach into the monitor and strangle him.

you sure you're not talking about yourself?

Was that an insult? Damn, Jason could do better than that and he's dumber than shit.

Not as dumb as Megan Zellener though.

Not as dumb as Megan Zellener though.

Though you've described her before, I've never met her online so I cannot say one way or another.

As far as I know, Jason doesn't believe that unicorns existed, and that the only reason we don't see them is because they didn't make it on Noah's Ark.

Well, we have yet to see Jason reach his potential on his idiocy.

So.. ya know what's funny I just read these last few weeks of posting and enigma's only just been his normal

"FUCK JASON BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE HIM HE'S A RETARD I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO POST" bullshit. (Till i actually make a post then he responds then goes right back at it)

Yet has not once actually come up with anything to debate him.

So really in the end... whos the retard here? The one debating or the one that doesn't do shit but call said retard a retard but cannot come up with any logical argument against/fore?

Yes my friends, I threw logic in there at 8fucking am. FUCK YAH!

So.. ya know what's funny I just read these last few weeks of posting and enigma's only just been his normal

"FUCK JASON BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE HIM HE'S A RETARD I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BETTER TO POST" bullshit. (Till i actually make a post then he responds then goes right back at it)

Yet has not once actually come up with anything to debate him.

So really in the end... whos the retard here? The one debating or the one that doesn't do shit but call said retard a retard but cannot come up with any logical argument against/fore?

Yes my friends, I threw logic in there at 8fucking am. FUCK YAH!

Channeling Jason, are you?

Why should I debate him when all he posts is mindless shit? If you want to debate his fucked up drivel then go ahead. Waste what's left of your useless brain cells. I on the other hand find it quite fun to stomp on him. RED PEN EDIT FTW.