News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

If the mission From Star Trek Deep Space Nine "The Jem'Hadar happen in Yesterday Enterprise Universe.

I put bet on the Yesterday Enterpise versen of USS Odyssey make quik work Jem Hadar attact fighters. Caption Sisko get out about same way did normal timeline.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

dnt neg me enigma u little bitch, Smiley-Facepalm.gif was for jason or are u in need of too?

dnt neg me enigma u little bitch, Smiley-Facepalm.gif was for jason or are u in need of too?

When did I neg you?

Can't be me. The only rep changes made was by paul. He neg'd me and gave Jason a pos rep. I haven't repped you because the ability to rep you in this thread is still available.

I put bet on the Yesterday Enterpise versen of USS Odyssey make quik work Jem Hadar attact fighters. Caption Sisko get out about same way did normal timeline.

Jason, you're an absolute idiot. The Federation would have surrendered to the Klingons by then, and there wouldn't be an expedition to Bajor.

In any case if the UFP not winning war Sector 31 kill of the Klingon race with biological weapons. So it is likely that UFP done this. I personal think if they send Galaxy class warship those Jem Harder attack ships get were hurts. The Dominion see that Galaxy class starship eat attack ships and rescue Caption Sisko. It likley Dominion would try avoid another war the UFP.

A Jem Harder attact fighter could not take two hite from Deep Space Nine main phaser banks. Galaxy class starship Yesterday Enterpise univerce. The phaser banks of a Galaxy class starship in yesterday Enterpuse Univerce are at least as strong if not stronger. The Jem Harder only had three attact fighters at the time. Deep Space Nine could destory a Jem Harder attact fighter two hits main phaser banks. If wish see evidence watch this vidoe 6 minute and 4 secounds to about 6 minute and 15 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl7Y8fd5Ufc&feature=related

So first the JEm Harder attact fighters would have to surival a few secounds againist USS Odyssey after all in the Yesterday Enterpise univerce the a Galaxy class starship design for war. Caption no reason lower it shields. As we saw in Yesterday Enterpise could her phaser banks at full power with out need lower shields. SO if Jem Harder ship rammed the USS Odyssey with her shields up. The Jem Harder fighter get destory by her phaser banks.

I enjoyed the episode but i did not "get" the combat at the end with the three K'Vort class battlecruisers.

1. They start of by firing a brace of photons.

2. Then they fanny about a lot without firing and get pummeled a lot.

3. Then picard says "continual fire all phasers" and kicks the shit out of one of the battle cruisers in just a second or two so it explodes.

4. Then again they stop firing and proceed to get the crap kicked out of them again until riker bites the big one and picard gets the chance to do his "that will be the day" line and jump over the console to go down firing.

Now im no tactical expert but a lot more of point 1 & 3 and a lot less of point 2 would have probably killed all 3 klingon ships.

I enjoyed the episode but i did not "get" the combat at the end with the three K'Vort class battlecruisers.

1. They start of by firing a brace of photons.

2. Then they fanny about a lot without firing and get pummeled a lot.

3. Then picard says "continual fire all phasers" and kicks the shit out of one of the battle cruisers in just a second or two so it explodes.

4. Then again they stop firing and proceed to get the crap kicked out of them again until riker bites the big one and picard gets the chance to do his "that will be the day" line and jump over the console to go down firing.

Now im no tactical expert but a lot more of point 1 & 3 and a lot less of point 2 would have probably killed all 3 klingon ships.

Kor, if you want to become a good Science-Fiction debater, you need to stop using pesky little things like "logic" and "common sense"... whistle.gif

Kor, if you want to become a good Science-Fiction debater, you need to stop using pesky little things like "logic" and "common sense"... whistle.gif

Praeothmin and I don't agree on much, but I think we agree on this.

*DOES TRUFFLE SHUFFLE FOR PRAEOTHMIN*

First USS Enterprise D not even full armed it must likely gave up must photon torpedoes to USS Enterprise C. After all she going face the three romulan warships.

Second She going need photon torpedoes more USS Enterprise D is going to. Also the USS Enterprise D delay firing to get it self better spot protect USS Enterprise C.

When USS ENteprise D stop fire she having problem warp core. That had to do battle damage.

If you wish see evidence watch this vidoe from 4 minute and 17 secounds to about 4 minute and 19 secounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvlQmR0n7mo&feature=related

As you can see a Galaxy class Starship during Deep Space Nine during secound final battle with Domunian able to destory a Jem Herder attact fighter one hit her main phaser banks.This war has been going on for at must three years.

*DOES TRUFFLE SHUFFLE FOR PRAEOTHMIN*

PosRep for Truffle Shuffle... thumbsup.gif

One of the best movies of all times...

Bought it on DVD recently, and it hasn't lost its charm at all... w00t.gif

Il do my best. rambo.gif

First USS Enterprise D not even full armed it must likely gave up must photon torpedoes to USS Enterprise C. After all she going face the three romulan warships.

They clearly say during the episode that they cannot arm the E-C with advanced photons or other weapons due to fixing the timeline.

30A

TASHA

Photon banks are depleted...

auxiliary fusion generators are

down...

53 GARRETT

Load torpedo bays...

My link

So USS Enterpise D whould had beem aboard photon toropodes other wise how can USS Enterpise C not have photon toropodes shortly after she arrived in Yesterday Enterpise Univerce armed with them a few hours latter.

Well, there you have it, the E-C could be loaded with modern Toropodes, whatever they are, but not modern Torpedoes... mysterysolved.gif

I was just as suprise as you were I first found this evidence that prove that during 22 years the UFP still using same kind photon toropodes. One would think sometime in a 20 year war they would upgrade photon torpodes if not redesign them all together. We also known that Galaxy class starship yesterday Enterpise univerce has most power being save up for phaser banks and shields.

I would imagine that they use a standard launching and delivery system for torpedoes, regardless of the type. It's doubtful that they design their weapons systems like printer companies design their inkjets. Different cartridge for every model.