News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs Predator

Watch this video again and see how laser was able to give off a Predator cloaking device location.

Watch this video again and see how laser are able to pick disrupt a Predator cloaking device.

Watch this video again and see how laser are able to pick disrupt a Predator cloaking device.

Watch this video again and see how laser was able to give off a with Predator cloak device cloaking device with the way it bended the laser light.

Watch this video again and see how laser was able to give off a with Predator cloak device cloaking device with the way it bended the laser light.

And tricorders use lasers now?

Watch this video again and see how laser was able to give off a Predator cloaking device location.

Watch the movies again and see how much of a chance that laser gave trained marines... Oh, that's right, they all died, because they couldn't see the laser until it was too late, just like a real laser sight... rolleyes.gif

Wow, I sure wouldn't want the Pred's weapons or cloaking device...

Now, one more time:

WHERE'S YOUR PROOF THAT A TRICORDER CAN DETECT A CLOAKED PREDATOR? dry.gif

And what makes you think that a creature that can disable and kill trained Marines with automatic weapons will fall to security guards wearing PJs... rolleyes.gif

Yes, I believe that a Phaser rifle is a superior weapon to any SMG, but weapons don't make efficient troops, training does.

And the Marines and armed forces in any Predator movies have more then the TNG security forces...

Unless you can prove otherwise...

With video links that mean nothing...

rolleyes.gif

Marries hit the predators at least few time problem was weapon useless against a Predator.

Marries hit the predators at least few time problem was weapon useless against a Predator.

And you once again evade the argument and try to come up with another invalid assertion... rolleyes.gif

Concession accepted... cool.gif

I'm done wasting my time with you until you start providing arguments that either prove or highly strenghten your position, instead of posting video links that have nothing to do with the points you cannot rebut... laugh.gif

• Confused 1

A UFP tircorder can pick up light and heat levels great distance away. It should be able to give pretty good warning when Predator comes even with cloak device on it still chance light smell amounts that a person with own naked eye see if are only few inches away form that Predator.

A UFP tircorder can pick up light and heat levels great distance away. It should be able to give pretty good warning when Predator comes even with cloak device on it still chance light smell amounts that a person with own naked eye see if are only few inches away form that Predator.

Yet they still can't track a Jem'Hadar's shroud. Numbnuts.

• Confused 1

The tircorder gave them about two to three seconds of warning even with a Jam Harder cloak device. Watch the form 12 minute of this video to 12.29 minutes of this video and see for yourself.

My link

We also know that tircorder can scan subspace, detect smell amount light and energy form great distance away.They can also scan in subspace.

Watch this vidie and see how Date pick a starship with a cloak device with his tircorder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RcqyhPj4fA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RcqyhPj4fA&feature=related

Sorry for coming into this debate a bit late but here I go. The reason we see a displacement of the Pred's cloak has already been mentioned. It is also the same reason we can see a Klingon or Romulan ship while cloak while the crew onboard U.S.S. AssScratch are wondering where the position of the cloaked ship. Same thing we see in Smallville when Clark uses his superspeed. So we can see it even though those in the show\movie\your imagination do not.

I say Jason is SDA.

It is reasonable to assume that this air displacement is for the audience's benefit.

Please note the dates.

Not true watch go to first10 minutes watch it for another till 12 minutes of this video and see for yourself how Kick was able to detect a Klingon bird of prey with his naked eyes in Star Trek search for Spock. Go to this linke watch it yourself My link

UFP starship sensors get better after all why did we not see Star Trek cloak device in other movies work so bad and most likely UFP tircorder also get better as will.

• Sad 1

Wow. Jason has the lowest reputation of anyone here. -119.

It should be -121 by now. smile.gif

Oh and I should be level 5 but I still can't buy anything from the store. smile.gif

• Like 1

It should be -121 by now. smile.gif

Oh and I should be level 5 but I still can't buy anything from the store. smile.gif

I'm still level 0.

Only 5 reps.

At least last time I checked.

• Haha 1

UFP intelligence probes as will. Most likely UFP has drones of it own. However that nothing to do Predtor cloak deivce or the UFP able to detect it.

UFP intelligence probes as will. Most likely UFP has drones of it own. However that nothing to do Predtor cloak deivce or the UFP able to detect it.
The only probes the UFP has are anal ones
  • Haha 1

Not true read this about class five probe it for intellagenct gathering read this link.

My link

The class three probe read link right under this one.

My link

There class 5 intelligent drones another UFP probe. read site under neath

My link

Not true read this about class five probe it for intellagenct gathering read this link.

My link

The class three probe read link right under this one.

My link

There class 5 intelligent drones another UFP probe. read site under neath

My link

Nowhere does it say they are not anal probes

Beyond fact UFP tircorder can scan in subspace. This does not existed in the Predator universe. So you are saying Predator going to us a cloak device that going hide themselves from subspace scans as will. You can not design a cloak device to hide you form things find us other senser you do not know are possible. But then again, I'm a retard.

Beyond fact UFP tircorder can scan in subspace. This does not existed in the Predator universe. So you are saying Predator going to us a cloak device that going hide themselves from subspace scans as will. You can not design a cloak device to hide you form things find us other senser you do not know are possible. But then again, I'm a retard.

You can't have one thing without the other. You can't say subspace does not exist in the Predator universe yet Tricorders from another universe can scan something from another universe. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZT! Sorry YOU LOSE! By your retarded logic, since there are no Predator cloaks in ST that means tricorders cannot detect it.

I doubt a tricorder can scan much of anything without an anal probe