News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs Predator

A smell UFP colony clean up Predator. UFP starship send out invesgate. I put card UFP tricaders most likely scan though cloaking suit the Predator uses and the phasers do the rest job.

A smell UFP colony clean up Predator. UFP starship send out invesgate. I put card UFP tricaders most likely scan though cloaking suit the Predator uses and the phasers do the rest job.

Oh, Jesus Christ.

Was an AVP marathon just on where you live?

Smiley-Facepalm.gif

I have a lot sciecne fiction intersest pint against each othter. UFP vs Predtor is one little mind games.

I have a lot sciecne fiction intersest pint against each othter. UFP vs Predtor is one little mind games.

No, this is obviously more Fed wankery.

You never ask "Could the Colonial Marines defeat a Royal Manticoran Marine."

You always include Star Trek in your questions, or ask a question that is related to one of your moronic Fed wanking questions.

You never ask "Could the Colonial Marines defeat a Royal Manticoran Marine."
This would be painful,especially if the manty was in battlearmor and carrying a plasma cannon

This would be painful,especially if the manty was in battlearmor and carrying a plasma cannon

And if it were Susan Hibson, it would probably be worse if she didn't have the plasma cannon.

*POP*

I doubt the Tricorder could scan throught he Pred cloak when it failed to scan through the Dominion personal cloaks.

And since Fed troops are essentially Security guards with Phasers, and since the Pred went through highly trained troops in the first and second movie, and in the two AVP movies, then depending on the terrain and the number of Fed troops, the Feds are dead...

Will hand phaser will work against Predator better then a hand gun will. If arm phaser rife Predator really in for it now.

As for Predator cloaking device we did not now how effective. When Predator moves with cloak device it has air around it look a little funny. We did not how it cloak device works. UFP soldiers eye see it when it move surly tircorder can do a better job.

Will hand phaser will work against Predator better then a hand gun will. If arm phaser rife Predator really in for it now.

As for Predator cloaking device we did not now how effective. When Predator moves with cloak device it has air around it look a little funny. We did not how it cloak device works. UFP soldiers eye see it when it move surly tircorder can do a better job.

Oh, hey! More wank! Yes, the phasers will be very effective. Deadly effective. However, since standard Starfleet procedure is to stand absolutely still, take steady aim, and fire low, I doubt it will matter much. It is true that we do not know how the cloaks will react with the tricorders, however, since we know that some cloaks are effective against them, we are forced to assume that these cloaks will be effective. Also, yes, there is some air displacement with the Pred's cloak, however, no one on screen ever notices. It is reasonable to assume that this air displacement is for the audience's benefit. Even if you do have the little air displacement, no one would notice at night, and it would still be very effective for sneak attacks from behind. It is not THAT noticeable. In a very hectic environment, that air ruffle would be almost invisible. We have to assume that the cloak would be effective.

Now, what equipment does the pred have besides cloak?

Now, what equipment does the pred have besides cloak?

A helmet sensor array with multiple vision modes.

A kickass shoulder cannon.

Spears.

Energy weapons.

Wrist Blades.

UFP soldiers’ Combat uniform which might provide some protect blade weapons the Predator. UFP soldier carries phaser rifles they also some kind targeting device on them. Beside the Predator make all that sounds UFP could most like put tricorders to that.

UFP soldiers’ Combat uniform which might provide some protect blade weapons the Predator. UFP soldier carries phaser rifles they also some kind targeting device on them. Beside the Predator make all that sounds UFP could most like put tricorders to that.

Might

Some Kind

could most likely.

Can we have something other than your opinion, please?

The UFP'S combat uniform will give the same protection against the Pred claws that the Alien's exoskeleton did:

ZERO...

No one with even an ounce of intelligence would think the flimsy uniforms favored by the Feds can offer any protection against weapons that can cleave through concrete...

As for the sounds, notice how the Preds create sounds when they're near their preys, almost as if... gasp... they did it ON PURPOSE, perhaps to unnerve their prey...

And notice how people who usually wind up dead after hearing the Preds sounds? Smiley-Facepalm.gif

A helmet sensor array with multiple vision modes.

A kickass shoulder cannon.

Spears.

Energy weapons.

Wrist Blades.

Smiley-Facepalm.gif

I was asking the other Jason. As in, which of the shown weapons is the predator carrying, atm?As we've seen in the movies, they do not ALWAYS, carry all of this equipment. Especially not in the AVP movies.

BUt, thanks anyway

Against blade weapons it look like the combat UFP unform can take a beaten.

Watch the part in this video and see USS Voyager beams a photon torpedo on to a Borg ship.

My link

Watch the part in this video and see USS Voyager beams a photon torpedo on to a Borg ship.

My link

Nice job. You have officially proven yourself a troll.

Burke_%28Chief%29.jpg

Burke_%28Chief%29.jpg

So, to prove that federation combat uniforms can take a beating, you show a picture of a man who has clearly been cut many times and is caked in blood?

Okay then.

Watch video and see how laser seem to affect the Predator cloak device.

If laser can affect the Predator cloak device then a Starfleet tricorder should up to the task.

Normal UFP uniforms did not stop Klingon stapes.This uniform seem torn to say the least and burn.

Normal UFP uniforms did not stop Klingon stapes.This uniform seem torn to say the least and burn.

Jason, I mentioned that the Predator claws and saw can go through frozen meat and concrete like butter, through Alien exoskeletons just as well, and yet you claim the UFP "Marine" uniform can offer protection against Predator claws?

Guess what, Sherlock:

PROVE IT!

If you want to prove it with a video link, I don't mind, BUT THE VIDEO BETTER SHOW THE UNIFORM PROTECTING SOMEONE GETTING STABBED OR CUT AT, OR I'LL KNOW, WITHOUT ANY SINGLE OUNCE OF DOUBT, HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE...

And believe me Jason, I'm usually very patient with people, even those who disagree with me, WHEN THEY HAVE GOOD ARGUMENTS...

Smiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gif

Jason, I mentioned that the Predator claws and saw can go through frozen meat and concrete like butter, through Alien exoskeletons just as well, and yet you claim the UFP "Marine" uniform can offer protection against Predator claws?

Guess what, Sherlock:

PROVE IT!

If you want to prove it with a video link, I don't mind, BUT THE VIDEO BETTER SHOW THE UNIFORM PROTECTING SOMEONE GETTING STABBED OR CUT AT, OR I'LL KNOW, WITHOUT ANY SINGLE OUNCE OF DOUBT, HOW STUPID YOU REALLY ARE...

And believe me Jason, I'm usually very patient with people, even those who disagree with me, WHEN THEY HAVE GOOD ARGUMENTS...

Smiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gif

It is true. Praeothmin has always been very patient when we are debating. You really are an ass.

Jason has to be a troll. He's broken character too many times. It's a big tip off.

Jason has to be a troll. He's broken character too many times. It's a big tip off.

I've been pretty sure for a while, now. I'm just waiting for the eventual slip which will tip us off about who he really is. After that, he is fucked.