News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs Predator

That's probably just an advanced martial arts academy.

The Vuclan seem train commandoes at Vulcan Institute for Defensive Arts. Tuvok was once a professor of archery science at the Institute for several years. This experience came in handy when he, along with the crew of the USS Voyager, was stranded on Hanon IV by the Kazon. (VOY: "Basics, Part II")

My link

So UFP commandoes beam down surface with personal force fields and other elite equement Predtor try to attact his plamas weapons. It has no effect He then try attact them close range. They UFP commandoes kill him with thier hand phasers.

WHAT UFP COMMANDOS!??!?!?!?!

You have yet to prove any exist, ever.

WHAT UFP COMMANDOS!??!?!?!?!

You have yet to prove any exist, ever.

Crap. I accidentally negged you. I meant to give you a pos rep.

Here the evidence that the Vulcan Institute for Defensive Arts train Vulcan commandoes watch Tuvok fight these aliens. It pittey that Vulcan women scienctist in Star Terk the Seach for Spock did not known these movies she could save Kick son. Showing thses move are Vuclan Commandoe moves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3ngPIPkYMc

Vulcan is not the same as the UFP, dumbass. The UFP is a loose federation. Member worlds (except, it seems, Earth) maintain their own defense forces.

EDIT: You are a further dumbass for not understanding hostage situations. If Saavik had done that, she would have just gotten herself AND David killed, you moron.

The Klingon point blank range Saavik. If she took out one that way it would have getten Klingon off agroud all together. They also had knife out not thier disturpters. Also we see Klingon choose close range weapons even unwise to being when they had disturpters. Charging out security office armed had phaser one with knife is suidice if ask me.The Klingon most likley done that on Seach for Spock if Saavik had done that. Also wrong Vuclan do main own defense fleet.My linkVulcan defense vessels were starships assigned to defend the Vulcan system in the 2360s.

WTF? That whole post just supported Questor's argument, and discredited your own. You might be the biggest moron I've ever met!

WTF? That whole post just supported Questor's argument, and discredited your own. You might be the biggest moron I've ever met!

Thanks to Jason, I have pictured in my mind a bunch of Vulcans dressed up as ninjas, doing the robot dance to the song "Kung-fu Fighting".

So, what happens next time on "Spockuto"?

TUVOK: Indeed. I have concluded that the least risky course of action is for a single crew member to make the infiltration accompanied by a commando unit that Ambassador Treen has agreed to provide.

PARIS: Fine with me. When do I leave?

JANEWAY: Something tells me that's not what Tuvok has in mind.

TUVOK: Naturally I am the logical person to carry out this mission.

PARIS: Naturally.

SO if Tuvok did not go thought commando training on Vulcan Institute for Defensive Arts. Then way did he think he was the naturally choice?

http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/402.htmMy link

Because perhaps he was trained in hand to hand combat? How do you make the leap from "He's a better fighter than Paris" to "He was trained as a Vulcan commando"?

To throw my two cents into this -

There is no evidence the UFP doesn't have a ground army. There is evidence in multiple locations that it has another branch of their military structure (ie col. west), and nor was there any noteworthy event that said the M.A.C.O's were disbanded. They could of been absorbed into starfleet (ie what happened to the bajoran militia.) and became a separate ground army only used during intense combat situations.

I mean shit we don't send Naval officers to secure ground locations do we? wink.gif

There i have made my post for the weekend.

nor was there any noteworthy event that said the M.A.C.O's were disbanded.

Who said they were disbanded? I said they were not a part of Starfleet, which means that they are most likely not normally under the control of the UFP.

I mean shit we don't send Naval officers to secure ground locations do we? wink.gif

Well, in Star Trek they do quite often. Like every episode.

UFP has foot soldiers look pictor here Vargas_in_combat_uniform.jpg

FIrst also the UFP has hopper air vechice used carried troopers into battle.My link

Also one the main jobs the M.A.C.O's seem to had was protect Earth embassies and space stations in Earth solor systoms.

UFP has foot soldiers look pictor here Vargas_in_combat_uniform.jpg

What idiotic point are you addressing with that? The question isn't if there are foot soldiers of some type. (As I have established, the existence of redshirts gives them SOME ground capability - regardless of the existence of any of the proposed groups.)

FIrst also the UFP has hopper air vechice used carried troopers into battle.My link

Do you even read your own links, you lying hatfucker? Where does it imply that that is anything other than an adaptation of what they had around them?

Also one the main jobs the M.A.C.O's seem to had was protect Earth embassies and space stations in Earth solor systoms.

Where do you get this? Are you just making shit up now?

My link

Also one the main jobs the M.A.C.O's seem to had was protect space stations in Earth solor systoms.

Prior to her stationing aboard Enterprise, McKenzie did a six week tour on Jupiter Station, where she learned to use gravity boots, after the gravity plating had gone down a few times on the station. (ENT: "Anomaly")

Here evidence UFP has commandoe like units existed during the time TNG going on.

RIKER

Aye, sir.

(beat)

Request permission to begin

planning a rescue operation.

My link

Any aim get someone out alive in militry bases requel elite commandoes to say the least.Group like M.A.C.O's would be needed.

This week, on Spock-Tacus:

We see the Vulcan Gladiators training in Commando tactics using Lirpas and the feared Neck-Pinch... harhar.gif

In order for To

Commando, individual elite light infantry, or a style of military operation focused on quick raids

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commando_(disambiguation)

TUVOK: Indeed. I have concluded that the least risky course of action is for a single crew member to make the infiltration accompanied by a commando unit that Ambassador Treen has agreed to provide.

http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/402.htm

In partice Tuvok would have be better steath then Paris not per a say combat. Commando units most often are train to do quick raids to get in and out. Tuvok need to be trained to sneak up and target.

In order for To

Commando, individual elite light infantry, or a style of military operation focused on quick raids

In partice Tuvok would have be better steath then Paris not per a say combat. Commando units most often are train to do quick raids to get in and out. Tuvok need to be trained to sneak up and target.

What is that supposed to prove?

What is that supposed to prove?

As usual, either nothing at all, or the complete opposite of what he wants to prove... rofl.gif

In order for To

Jason, you give Trekkies Science Fiction Fans Humanity a bad name because of your stupidity.