News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Praeothmin

Why SW has no chance in hell vs ST...

Straight from the horse's mouth, ladies and gents...

Here you will be exposed to the Genious KSW, and his very intelligent ideas (and if you don't agree or understand, that's because you are un-educated morons, as he said so himself):

We know that hyperdriven ships aren't invulnerable, since they can hit stars and supenovas etc. Also, ships can't go more than 20,000C at hyperdrive in the G-canon, meanwhile phasers can go a lot faster than that.

Hyperdrive apparently works by shifting the ship's mass to tachyonic matter.

Normally this makes the ship invulnerable to SW weapons, since their weapons are STL. However that won't be the case against Federation weaponry. Also some starships are faster than hyperdriven ships, so hyperdrive wouldn't be an advantage in combat.

Finally, federation sensors can detect warp-signatures of fast-moving ships, so it's not like they could just pop out of nowhere like they claim. Instead, they'd just be intercepted and fired upon while in hyperspace, preferably with anti-tachyon beams.... boom.

Can you feel the intelligence at work here?

tongue.gif

He's the second coming of Timothy Jones.

Very amusing. Us poor mortals can not possibly hope to defeat him…

*Locked onto KSW’s coordinates.

Not to mention he's a rule-breaker at SFJ. Let's see, he once flamebaited me when he ignored canon evidence and official quotes, and he's created, what, 13 sockpuppets to circumvent his banning. Basically, he's an arrogant trolling piece of monkey shit.

I showed that quote on Starfox Galaxies. BallisticWaffles said that when he read it, it made him feel like a couple hundred of his brain cells had just died.

Not to mention he's a rule-breaker at SFJ. Let's see, he once flamebaited me when he ignored canon evidence and official quotes, and he's created, what, 13 sockpuppets to circumvent his banning. Basically, he's an arrogant trolling piece of monkey shit.

Should try and get him over here. The amusement of shredding his arguments and the resulting butt hurt would be well worth putting up with the stupidity, I think.

Hm, Forerunners Vs Star Trek... purely for the lolz if he comes over here.

You know the guy's a pure Trek wanker of the worst kind when I wind up defending SW against his idiocy... tongue.gif

And he'll never come here, because he knows his bullshit arguments would be met with derision, but more importantly, his insults would be met in spades, and he seems like the kind of idiot who cannot take what he dishes out...

Wha... Wha... What? My brain hurts now. i have been faced with two impossibilities: Someone stupider than Jason, and teh fact that a Pro-Trek is unwelcome at SFJ.

Mind = Blown

Wha... Wha... What? My brain hurts now. i have been faced with two impossibilities: Someone stupider than Jason, and teh fact that a Pro-Trek is unwelcome at SFJ.

Mind = Blown

A "normal" Pro-Trek debater is always welcomed at SJF, but KSW is the worst Trek-wanker I've ever seen...

Even Mith and Mike DiCenso, pure Pro-Trekkers, have at some time or another told KSW he was bullshitting (in more polite ways)...

How much of a wanker must one be for that to happen, right? tongue.gif

Mind = Blown

Only when its so bad it makes everyone look more retarded than usual. If he wasnt so rude and tuned down his wank .01% they'd worship him as a god

Eh, no. He'd have to be less rude, and turn down his wank at least 15% before I'd consider him less-then-rabid.

Only when its so bad it makes everyone look more retarded than usual. If he wasnt so rude and tuned down his wank .01% they'd worship him as a god

Like you worship Wong?

Not a chance... smile.gif

have at some time or another told KSW he was bullshitting (in more polite ways)...

Hell, I think that at least half of active users on SFJ have told him he's bullshitting.

Simple easily star destroyer shield unless come to stopping photon torpedoes. Fact photon torpedoes shield have the shield strong enough go star core and save few seconds say all. Star destroyer shield seem depend vaporizing sold object way stopping them.

I am making this post to point out I have no comment on the subject.

Who votes we send him to SpaceBattles? Or even better, SDN.

He'll never go...

As much as I like to rib InvaderSkooj about it, he is right that SFJ is a haven for Trekkies, because most posters there are Trekkies, and the board's "polite discourse" rules mean that people cannot ridicule him, as he would be on SDN or SB...

I am a moderate Trekkie (no matter what Enigma or Skooj may think) as I believe the Federation hasd no chance in beating the Empire in a war, although ship to ship is a different story, and hell, on SFJ, Trekkies tell him he's wrong and are forced to defend and argue for SW...

It's ridiculous... smile.gif

Nothing prevents you from posting his idiocy there, mind you... smile.gif

He'll never go...

As much as I like to rib InvaderSkooj about it, he is right that SFJ is a haven for Trekkies, because most posters there are Trekkies, and the board's "polite discourse" rules mean that people cannot ridicule him, as he would be on SDN or SB...

I am a moderate Trekkie (no matter what Enigma or Skooj may think) as I believe the Federation hasd no chance in beating the Empire in a war, although ship to ship is a different story, and hell, on SFJ, Trekkies tell him he's wrong and are forced to defend and argue for SW...

I will disagree with idea Empire having a fighting chance against UFP. As far as I can tell Empire shield depend vaporizer sold object fly into them. UFP photon torpedoes can withstand heat inside a star core for few seconds. Empire shield unlikely able deliver heat need destroy them. So far Empire goes I think a single Galaxy class starship taken on at least 15 star destroyer at a time. Galaxy class starship fire 15 photon torpedoes at once few five from behind and 10 in forward.

He'll never go...

My personal feeling is that in both entity-on-entity and ship to ship combat, Imperial win. this is absolutely nothing against Trek, just a commentary on the fact that they operate on entirely different levels, as they are stores with very different basises. Wars is the heroic epic, telling the story of people at the wrong place at the wrong time (naturally, they became heroes), fighting against the enemy they have no hope in hell of beating. and yet they do. Trek is the more cerebral, telling the story of man finding his way through a galaxy both new and strange.

Also, (mildly unrelated) maybe I'm biased, but Trek seems to attract more crazies than Wars. Trek has RSA, who tried to tell Leland Chee that Chee was wrong about SW canon. Wars has Mike Wong, the certified mechanical engineer with the Imperial Smackdown. Not to mention, Trek has Jason.

And I think I will smile.gif should be fun

Also, (mildly unrelated) maybe I'm biased, but Trek seems to attract more crazies than Wars. Trek has RSA, who tried to tell Leland Chee that Chee was wrong about SW canon. Wars has Mike Wong, the certified mechanical engineer with the Imperial Smackdownâ„¢. Not to mention, Trek has Jason.

Mike Wong may be a certified mechanical engineer, it doesn't make him right, or any less crazy... smile.gif

And SW has StarWarsStarTrek/SciFiFan from SBC and SFJ, and Ricery1 from SBC...

Ricery1 is basically SW's Jason with better grammar... smile.gif

And I think I will smile.gif should be fun

Please post links... smile.gif

Doesn't the Pro-Wars side also have the Talifans? They've threatened EU authors with death because of some detail, like how the armies in the Clone Wars weren't as big as they like them to be.

As for the Federation and Empire, I personally believe that the Empire is too big for the Federation to conquer by itself, but Fed ships are too powerful for the Imperials to handle, leading to a stalemate. Of course, with the Rebellion going on, and the Federation driving the Imperials nuts, and a possible alliance between the Federation and Rebels, the Empire would start to strain and finally collapse much sooner than it would if it just had the Rebels to deal with.

Doesn't the Pro-Wars side also have the Talifans? They've threatened EU authors with death because of some detail, like how the armies in the Clone Wars weren't as big as they like them to be.

As for the Federation and Empire, I personally believe that the Empire is too big for the Federation to conquer by itself, but Fed ships are too powerful for the Imperials to handle, leading to a stalemate. Of course, with the Rebellion going on, and the Federation driving the Imperials nuts, and a possible alliance between the Federation and Rebels, the Empire would start to strain and finally collapse much sooner than it would if it just had the Rebels to deal with.

You have the Talifan chronology wrong. First, Karen Travissty came up with a bullshit lowball number for the number of clones in the GAR. then, some fans brought up the how stupid it was for an army of 3 million clones to be the entire army of ~million world polity. Said fans also took issue with the Sword of the Jedi needing to be trained in Jedi killing by a man not known for killing Jedi. Travissty then declared them to be the Talifan, while her loyal supporters were the "fandalorians". She is also on record threatening to rip out the trachea of one of her critics. I don't know if anyone threatened her with death, but I don't disbelieve it. How many of them were serious is another matter entirely.

Yeah, no matter how serious they or she was, it's kinda overboard a bit...