News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Borg so weak close none enengy basic weapons how klingon did so poorly againist them

The Federation was only face Borg attack the Klingon Empire did as will. For what know battle go to will for them.

Ok, I sat here for a good 5 minutes and I still can't figure out what you're saying.

The Federation was only face Borg attack the Klingon Empire did as will. For what know battle go to will for them.

Ok, I sat here for a good 5 minutes and I still can't figure out what you're saying.

Allow me.

The Borg were not only attacking the Federation, but the Klingons as well. From what we know of the battle, things did not go too well for the Klingons.

Where he was trying to go with this, is anyone's guess.

Airlocke, you speak Jasonese?

I'm impressed... smile.gif

Okay, after listening to Green Day for several hours, bashing my head repeatedly against a wall, drinking heavily, and trying to forget I could speak English, I took another look at his opening post. I still have no fucking clue.

Welcome to our world!

Fact remains Klingon have face Borg before armed none energy base weapons. If Borg be easily defeat none enengy base weapons then how come Borg were able to assimilate so many Klingon warriors.

I think he saying that if the Borg are so weak against KE weapons like the Klingons' bat'leh (sp?) then how come they managed to assimilate so many Borg?

My answer is that the Borg are quite strong and they do have energy weapons albeit not used frequently. Klingons like to up and close with their opponents and blammo! nanotubes up their assholes. smile.gif

I think he saying that if the Borg are so weak against KE weapons like the Klingons' bat'leh (sp?) then how come they managed to assimilate so many Borg?

My answer is that the Borg are quite strong and they do have energy weapons albeit not used frequently. Klingons like to up and close with their opponents and blammo! nanotubes up their assholes. smile.gif

Again Klingon even have throwing weapons KE like Gin'tak spear. As for being strong however Klingon train years using weapon close range we saw Wolf chop off Borg arm. See other klingon us weapon about just lethal.

Again Klingon even have throwing weapons KE like Gin'tak spear. As for being strong however Klingon train years using weapon close range we saw Wolf chop off Borg arm. See other klingon us weapon about just lethal.

There's also that TNG episode in which Worf runs up to a Borg drone only to be forcefully shoved away and onto the ground.

Your Pakled mind tricks don't work here.

Wolf have close combat weapons take few down.

It doesn't matter. That time he got knocked down would have been the end of Worf if that drone was inclined to assimilate him. You lose. Play Russian Roulette. With a loaded gun. By yourself. smile.gif

If he used close rang weapon cut Borg part again.

You are not paying attention. There is no "again" if the drone chose to assimilate him at that time. Plus this was during the first encounter with the Borg. Worf ran up to the drone that beamed into the bridge. Do you know what he had in his hand? A phaser. Did he shoot it? No. He ran up to it and got his ass handed to him. If the drone chose to, it could have at the time injected him with the nanites.

You lose Pakled-boy.

It doesn't matter. That time he got knocked down would have been the end of Worf if that drone was inclined to assimilate him. You lose. Play Russian Roulette. With a loaded gun. By yourself. smile.gif

Most people would call this, COMMITTING SUICIDE. No es bueno. Someone has to clean that shit up, you know.

Most people would call this, COMMITTING SUICIDE. No es bueno. Someone has to clean that shit up, you know.

I wasn't seriously advocating it. He probably doesn't understand it.

Paraphrasing Larry the Cable Guy,

"I say "to-may-to" and he says "bowling shoes" "