News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

A squadron of MACO get Death Star

Ty, people close to the external shell of the DS should be easy targets for the Transporters, IF, and only IF, the transporting ship is below the shield.

But I think InvaderSkooj described it best as to what will happen to the MACOs.

PosRep for that analysis... thumbsup.gif

I forgot, a couple wiill die when they cant find a bathroom or get out of their ultratight pyjamas and suffer from sepsis, and kidney failure from not being able to expel waste

Guessing MACO use equement that is similer what they are using in Star Terk enterpise serises. The MACO use sniper rife of some kind TR-116 rifle next generation what using. For example MACO use plamas rifles not phaser rifles. The weapons they carried were design to weapons not possible tools. Nore made look toys they made thing take care busness.

Guessing MACO use equement that is similer what they are using in Star Terk enterpise serises. The MACO use sniper rife of some kind TR-116 rifle next generation what using. For example MACO use plamas rifles not phaser rifles. The weapons they carried were design to weapons not possible tools. Nore made look toys they made thing take care busness.

Which still doesn't allow them to take over a Death Star because it's too big and has too many people crewing it... Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Ok Death star has alittle over million people on it. So means the MACO using TR-116 having amount amo needed order take out 1,1,999 hundrend people.So in pratice have carrie few backpack full bullots. In pratice mean the MACO shotting stromtrooper thought out Death star. If they had amo need it be simple task.

That's a staggering amount of ammo, Jason. Unless you propose they have personal ammunition replicators. (No such thing, just pulled it out of my ass) it's unlikely they could carry that many rounds.

Ok Death star has alittle over million people on it. So means the MACO using TR-116 having amount amo needed order take out 1,1,999 hundrend people.So in pratice have carrie few backpack full bullots. In pratice mean the MACO shotting stromtrooper thought out Death star. If they had amo need it be simple task.

Are you on drugs?

A million people?

FOR A SPHERE 160 KILOMETERS IN DIAMETER (FOR THE SMALLER ONE!!!!)?

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifblink.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gifcrybaby.gif

YOU WILL NOW CALCULATE THE AMOUNT OF THREE DIMENSIONAL SPACE A 80 KM RADIUS SPHERE WOULD GIVE EACH MEMEBER OF A 1,000,000 PERSON CREW.

That's a staggering amount of ammo, Jason. Unless you propose they have personal ammunition replicators. (No such thing, just pulled it out of my ass) it's unlikely they could carry that many rounds.

Actually, I'd be willing to grant ammunition replicators. It is an obvious extrapolation of existing technology. My only question would be how large they would be and how efficient they would be (power for the replicators and the replicators vs carrying the ammo.)

Actually, I'd be willing to grant ammunition replicators. It is an obvious extrapolation of existing technology. My only question would be how large they would be and how efficient they would be (power for the replicators and the replicators vs carrying the ammo.)

UFP make protable matter replicators go this site for more information http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/File:Portable_matter_replicator.jpgMy link

So MACO should have no problem running out ammunition.

UFP has portable matter replicator for more information about them go to.

My link

So MACO should able portable replicator to get ammunition needed. So MACO no problem over running death star.

UFP has portable matter replicator for more information about them go to.

My link

So MACO should able portable replicator to get ammunition needed. So MACO no problem over running death star.

Wow, brilliant, except for the fact that this replicator is almost 3 feet high, and probably weighs a good 50-75 pounds.

How do they transport it across the sation?

Because they would eventually get discovered, Jason, if over 1 million people search for them.

Plus, you can't fire many bullets per second.

You need time to aim, and then fire, so killing everyone before they are discovered would be difficult.

Taking over is not just a matter of ammo, Jason, but also a matter of logistics and strategy, of which your scenario is sorely lacking...

Wow, brilliant, except for the fact that this replicator is almost 3 feet high, and probably weighs a good 50-75 pounds.

How do they transport it across the sation?

Because they would eventually get discovered, Jason, if over 1 million people search for them.

Plus, you can't fire many bullets per second.

You need time to aim, and then fire, so killing everyone before they are discovered would be difficult.

Taking over is not just a matter of ammo, Jason, but also a matter of logistics and strategy, of which your scenario is sorely lacking...

I talk much smell repulcator like this one

Portable_matter_replicator.jpg

For more information repulcator in could smell kinds My link

So the MACO reason worry running out ammo if carries few these. Also the MACO know how hid behind walls or lock themselves into a room. So neither Vader or the Stromtrooper could get them easily.

Yup, same one we're talking about, and according to Picard's leg at the back, it's between 2 to 3 feet tall, and is not easily portable, and they can lock themselves wherever they want, they will be found...

Yup, same one we're talking about, and according to Picard's leg at the back, it's between 2 to 3 feet tall, and is not easily portable, and they can lock themselves wherever they want, they will be found...

I do not think MACO is just going open door let stromtrooper walk when they have when TR-116s shot can thought walls.Also it very likley the MACO carrie.A site-to-site transporters like see Voyager both during

for information please go this linkMy link. In pratice hit run they beam room lock door the whipe few hundrend stormtrooper beam the next room. The Death star crew stay more for long did that.

Aaaaaannnnnnddddd, having run out of brick walls to hit my head against, I will leave this debate until new brick walls are constructed... tongue.gif

I do not think MACO is just going open door let stromtrooper walk when they have when TR-116s shot can thought walls.Also it very likley the MACO carrie.A site-to-site transporters like see Voyager both during

for information please go this linkMy link. In pratice hit run they beam room lock door the whipe few hundrend stormtrooper beam the next room. The Death star crew stay more for long did that.

But being little bitch painters, the MAACOs will wonder how do they fire their guns and instead shoot themselves in the head, saving the universe of idiocy.

Maybe I am just being a little dense, but doesn't that look like a perspective shot? It looks like the machine is a feew feet in front of picard, which could mess up the scaling. Also, if you look closely, the bottom of the machine seems to be about level with the midway point of Picard's shin. Now, I am not familiar with this machine, and that picture is a bit wonky, so I might be way off. But that looks like it could be much smaller than 3 feet, to me.

I do believe that joke has run it's course, Enigma.

A far older joke (Jason) ran it's course a long time ago and yet he's still here. smile.gif

Beside the amount the protable repulactor wieght might that important simple way MACO over come litttle problem Anti-grav sled.

So even if the repulcator wieght to much just run around witht them. MACO use some anti grav sleds.

Anti-grav%2C_Hollow_pursuits.jpg

My link

Beside the amount the protable repulactor wieght might that important simple way MACO over come litttle problem Anti-grav sled.

So even if the repulcator wieght to much just run around witht them. MACO use some anti grav sleds.

You are a jackass. You think the little bitch painters are going to push that around *AND* shoot the stormtroopers?

Maybe I am just being a little dense, but doesn't that look like a perspective shot? It looks like the machine is a feew feet in front of picard, which could mess up the scaling. Also, if you look closely, the bottom of the machine seems to be about level with the midway point of Picard's shin. Now, I am not familiar with this machine, and that picture is a bit wonky, so I might be way off. But that looks like it could be much smaller than 3 feet, to me.

Which is why I re-estimated its height at between 2 to 3 feet tall.

Bottom line is, it's not going to be easily protable, and so Jason's scenario is... Inconceivable... tongue.gif

MACO set portal force fields and then us phaser rifle to handle normal Star War stormtroopers and take Vader out with TR-116s.

For all people still think Starfleet not have moble force fields.

My link

Beverly Crusher once set up a portable force field generator. It didn't work as intended becuase the emitter array was not set up to block the entire passageway. (TNG: "Chain of Command, Part I")