News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Evidence that Military Assault Command Operations is around during TNG

STO and related materials to STO are considered soft canon. You're making this more complex than it needs to be.

Hard Canon overwrites soft canon regardless. CBS obviously allows STO to be called soft canon or cryptic would of never stated as such (since CBS would rip their ass a new one). The reason why no other novels were given any type of status is how the license for the game goes. EVERYTHING done has to be approved by CBS. No if's, and's or buts. Besides the user generated content, anything officially done by Cryptic has to be called in, looked over with a comb then said okie dokie too before it hits development.

So to make this simple - Hard canon will always trump soft canon. So *throws shoes at everyone*

Reese_%28AR-558%29.jpgHere picuture foot soldiers during Domimion war. See how two look simler other color shirts.

All I see is a hot chick with a nice rack.

I can see her nipples. smile.gif

Then those WW2 German Brownshirts are MACO?

I think I have a brown shirt too. Am I MACO? smile.gif

Thier Differnt we never see UFP officer wear that kind short before. These only two picuture we see someone wear that kind shirt that part UFP was during MACO and him. Also watch the way he fights h Jem Harder hand to hand combat. Form 6 minute 24 secounds to about minute 6 and 53 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGWjSapOHo

Thier Differnt we never see UFP officer wear that kind short before. These only two picuture we see someone wear that kind shirt that part UFP was during MACO and him. Also watch the way he fights h Jem Harder hand to hand combat. Forgive me it about 1 minute 7 secounds to about minute 1 and 12 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceGWjSapOHo

Jason, you have been told before to edit your own videos. You can even do it on phones now. Every computer with Windows has Movie Maker and every Mac has iMovie. You have no excuse for not editing your movies.

I choose what vidoe show if any these debates.

Yes, it is certainly your decision how to present your arguments, however if you want them to be taken seriously, editing them for relevance is really best.

Thier Differnt we never see UFP officer wear that kind short before. These only two picuture we see someone wear that kind shirt that part UFP was during MACO and him. Also watch the way he fights h Jem Harder hand to hand combat. Form 6 minute 24 secounds to about minute 6 and 53 secounds.

They are not MACO unless they were explicitly said to be one. Were they called MACO in that ep.? ADFGKIADFKDVKRjg lkvj hfsi vjhui eriu rfmnabs,lkj hils a,smviyre ayiry riur ri hvj,hsbv aksljvcmx

It must be a bit chilly on board. thumbsup.gif

She probably felt a chill in the Force. As if some retard was using her image to not prove a point. smile.gif

She probably felt a chill in the Force. As if some retard was using her image to not prove a point. smile.gif

I wouldn't mind using some ice cubes on her. thumbsup.gif

I am talk one person not every perosnal group. Also how come so effective close range combat. We did not see any other effetice close range combat. He able kill Jem Harder with hands to hand combat with little help knife We did not see any other UFP soldier able do that.Just because not been call Member MACO does mean not one. Shirt to my opion best evidence all. Remember she only other personal wear shirt like that.

Khas look two picture on page 4 see simulatery what one wearing was a member MACO wearing and what UFP soldier wearing. THey look exstreamly simler to me. Show MACO existed during Domimion war. They read instrickion and watch vidoe see how effect man picture at page 4 is close range combat.

I wouldn't mind using some ice cubes on her. thumbsup.gif

Well.... *looks to the left and then to the right* ... I wouldn't mind putting my cubes on her. j/k smile.gif

Well.... *looks to the left and then to the right* ... I wouldn't mind putting my cubes on her. j/k smile.gif

Posrep for bravery!

vsklkjvkjlnsvx,mz kjx vnkfn ls kjfvlkjsfnvlksjfnva.jknv.sdfjvh lja vk.san va.sn v.as nv.snv. snv. Just look at this video from 0:25 and 0:30!

Reeses know as knife weapon every effectivly in close range commbat. This not skill used by normal soldiers.

Ah, yes Jason, any fighter, soldier, policeman knows that a knife is a very good close combat weapon.

Only idiots with no common sense don't...

Quick question:

You seem to know that a knife is good in close combat.

Are you then a MACO? rolleyes.gif

Yep, but he's a different kind of MACO. Whereas Star Trek MACO is Millirary Assault Command Operations, Jason's MACO is Mass Animated by Condensed Oboes. (Sorry, couldn't think of a better acronym. But hey, it's a crappy acronym for a crappy person!)

Jason is definitely MACO (Massively Anti-Coherent Organism).

Shit, I can only give you 1 PosRep per day... You deserve millions... smile.gif