News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Evidence that Military Assault Command Operations is around during TNG

The TR-116 also evidnce existed MACO in 24 century. In pratice two possible one assination another ant Terror speical ops. I think ant Terror ops most likley. First see many differnt kind weapon making body dispear. TR-116 design assination make body dispear.Ant terror speical ops goal more get hostage out alive. With good aim shot right though human shild hit the hostage takers even using human shield. Not want weapon over kill vaperize body it risk some else kill human shields with terroriest. MACO find ant terroriest forces. So TR-116 strong evidence MACO still existed 24 century.

Also, do you know how to edit and re-upload your videos? If you aren't able to, I understand. But of you can, it would make things easier.

Haven't I put a price on this fool's avatar?

I demand it be brought to me in a polished platinum food bowl!

Haven't I put a price on this fool's avatar?

I demand it be brought to me in a polished platinum food bowl!

Ask, and ye shall receive.

If you wish see evidnece of my phaser beam Transportered geting beamed into target watch this video form 2 minute 28 secounds to about 2 minute 35 secound.

As far as I can see Major J. Hayes died phasers beam along with him. Even if I am wrong no reason starfleet design bullet vaperizes body.

If you wish see evidnece of my phaser beam Transportered geting beamed into target watch this video form 2 minute 28 secounds to about 2 minute 35 secound.

As far as I can see Major J. Hayes died phasers beam along with him. Even if I am wrong no reason starfleet design bullet vaperizes body.

What are you saying?

I did not understand what you meat at all... question.gif

80202376351802449743.jpg

In pratice techology existed to have sniper rife with big bullet vaperizes a enemy. If wish see evidnce watch this vidoe form 51 secounds to about 1 minute and 30 seocunds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I28UxBMhBiU&feature=related

In pratice UFP should be able build bullet with punch of type one phaser need vapirize a person once he or she hit.

YOU ARE A LIAR! ALL THAT SHOWS IS A PHASER REPEATEDLY HITTING A FORCEFIELD!

Remember those stune granades in Enterpise show. Go link for information

My link

Also photon granades in Star terk Next Generation: He noted that, set to minimum yield, the grenades would effectively stun their targetsMy link

If minimum yeild could knock group people out then maxisom yield most likley vaperise a group people possible even med setting would vaperise people.

As back up stun ganade used Star Terk Enterpise NX seen running same rule hand phasers. So is likley some time TOS the UFP some like stun granade set to kill as will.

So UFP no reason design bullet vaperise it have about size fist.

Will someone please remove the village idiot?

But you barely got here, why do you want to be removed?

Evidnce TR-116 design ant terror ops and not assination. Fact use Transportered get bullet once place to another very uneffective get ride high level people in Star Terk univerce. In pratice we see just about even major power Romulan Star Empire ,Klingon Empire ,Cardasson Union device and even UFP device quick set up block tramsporters. So poorly effect againist any major goverment group in Star Terk univerce.

During major war you have same problems using tramsporter as and kind weapon other then if you fighting The Borg.Then why bother using tramsporter at all Borg person shield protect againist sold base weapons.

Third how come DS9 weapon stored aboard the space station.If you wish to see evidence watch this video form 5 minite and 21 secounds to about 6 minute and 06 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hl-dtLSsrQ

Why the UFP design rife to beam Transporter bullet to assination target. When same techology UFP could beam molecular poison into the body. Leave no evidence of assination.

This on own show TR-116 design ant-terror ops.

Why the UFP design rife to beam Transporter bullet to assination target. When same techology UFP could beam molecular poison into the body. Leave no evidence of assination.

This on own show TR-116 design ant-terror ops.

This has nothing to do with the supposed existence of MACOs in TNG... thumbdown.gif

It has nothing to do with anything.

If the TR-116 used ant terror ops would bo overwhelem evidnece that MACO existed during 24 century and beyound. Let face MACO carried weapons better dealing ant terror ops then fighting hostly enemy.

My link

Arms Edit

YOUR LINK IS BROKEN, PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY AGAIN WITH A URL?

A sniper version of the phase rifle with scope and extended barrel

Stun baton

Stun grenade

Phase pistol

Phase rifle

IF MACO carries stun granade and they going warzone what could they possible be thinking.unless they not train us granade that kill people.Why carry stun baton to beging with. Have it kill the enemy instead make or sense. After going after race aim get rid you rest your human race.

Even phase rifle and phase pistol can be stun enemies.

The answer is MACO is design and train to fight terrorism.

If the MACOs were still there in TNG's time, then why did we NEVER, EVER, see them in crises where a MACO team would have been useful?

This is your reasoning Jason:

-I believe pink flying elephants exist, because, even if we've never seen them, the color pink exists, elephants exist, and flying is possible for certain animals, which is great evidence of flying pink elephants existing...

A simple answer Cardasson and UFP wars alone and Cardasson and UFP cold war during Chain command part one and 2 could explain for most TNG. station other colony and outpost might find themselves under attack. Most time TNG when the MACO could usful to short skimish wehn by the time they get USS Enterpise D or any Starship in that conflict zone the conflict alrealdy over. In first two season DS9 by time get main problem over. During Klingon and UFP militry conflicts possible fighting the Klingon Empire off screen.

During Domimion war they most likley bussness fighting some ground battle we never get see because no one in DS9 crew was invold it.

Jason, repeat after me:

CARDASSIAN CARDASSIAN CARDASSIAN CARDASSIAN CARDASSIAN

Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian Cardassian

Not "Cardasson".

In pratice most war going on during TNG during USS Enterpise D not real invold in Cardassian war and Cardassian cold war the Federation-Tzenkethi War,Tholian Conflict,Battle of Vorkado, poaaiblw war with Ferengis. Very likley good number battle going during TNG and DS9 never heard of. SO the MACO bussness fighting else were