News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I think UFP ugrade ship energy dampening weapons they able destory Star War Empire like unwanted bug

I known Star Empire alot big has more starship UFP. THe star War Empire is weak againist ion cannon and no defense againist it but the UFP starship coud use star Terk verse ion cannon the energy dampening weapons leaving poor Star Destroyer setting duck for the UFP starship phaser and photon toropodes.

I known Star Empire alot big has more starship UFP. THe star War Empire is weak againist ion cannon and no defense againist it but the UFP starship coud use star Terk verse ion cannon the energy dampening weapons leaving poor Star Destroyer setting duck for the UFP starship phaser and photon toropodes.

"more big" "againist" "setting duck"

F

Failing Grade. Repeat intelligibly, please.

I like his "Toropodes"...

Are they like Tortoises?

When they approach enemy targets, they hide their heads in their shells before impact? w00t.gif

The UFP study the of breen weapon energy dissipator during Domilion war and found away to counteract the effect of this weapon had on thier ships. Very possible UFP known to work it and known how to build it. Other wise known how conteract the effects of weapons on ships power systoms.

I never heard of this "Domilion" War. They fought Domilios? Maybe Dominoes!

I like his "Toropodes"...

Are they like Tortoises?

When they approach enemy targets, they hide their heads in their shells before impact? w00t.gif

I think they're more like some sort of Greek or Italian food.

BTW: If they are, could you send me the recipe?

The UFP study the of breen weapon energy dissipator during Dominion war and found away to counteract the effect of this weapon had on thier ships. Very possible UFP known to work it and known how to build it. Other wise known how conteract the effects of weapons on ships power systoms. Also the BReen have been known to trade with other races the Breen settlements on Portas V near the Demilitarized Zone dealt with the Maquis, supplying them with cold-storage units. (DS9: "For the Uniform")

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Breen So no reason the UFP not just trade get that techology in anycase.

Watch this vidoe from one 2 minute 40 secounds to about 2 minute and 40 secounds. Then watch effectice the weapon from 4 minute and 24 secounds to about 4 minute 42 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1_RuM5bO4&feature=related

Enterpise like that weapon effectice. UFP centery a hund NX class starship be able build energy dissipator easily.

Evidence UFP able build breen ennergy dampening weapon if they wish to If you wish to see evidence watch video form 4 to about 4 minute 5 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfT-MgBTMjw&feature=related

Chief O Brian said that the he forward schismatics to starfleet.

With this evidence starfleet command no problem build weapon system using against the Star War Empire

I think that any attempt by Jason to wank ST should be answered by Wong calcs. Or any other high-end calcs that can be found.

I think that any attempt by Jason to wank ST should be answered by Wong calcs. Or any other high-end calcs that can be found.

No, because that would make us as bad as Jason or Wong.

The ion canon is simular to a emp weapon right apart from the fact it uses highly ionized plasma?.

Nope, the Breen weapon only affects the power systems of Warp Powered vessels.

They were neutralized simply by modifying the "intermix chambers", as was discovered when an older Klingon vessel was found immune to it...

So there's no reason it would work on SW ships...

They were neutralized simply by modifying the "intermix chambers", as was discovered when an older Klingon vessel was found immune to it...

WUT?.

LOL dude my question had nothing to do with the breen or warp drives ect i was just asking a general question about the ion cannon and if it was like a emp weapon.

I suppose this was the wrong thread to ask a question like that in... rolleyes.gif

Eh, no. The Klingons used tritium in their intermix chambers, as opposed to the Federation's deuterium. And Romulan ships run on small black holes, which mean that their ships work on a completely different basis than the other AQ powers' ships. There's no reason it wouldn't work on SW ships. There's also no reason to assume that the SW side couldn't find a way to adapt to it either.

You're right...

I remember discussing it here at ASVS in another thread and the conclusion was we couldn't assume it would work on SW vessels because the solution for Klingons was simply adjusting their Tritium intermix, but I had forgotten about Romulans also being affected.

Since Romulans use artificial balck holes as power sources, then you are correct that we have no reason to believe the weapon would not work against SW vessels...

But now that we mention it, I think the main gist of the other thread was to see if the Ion weapons in SW were similar in effects to the Breen weapon and if the Federation being immune to the Breen weapon made the immune to Ion cannons...

You're right...

I remember discussing it here at ASVS in another thread and the conclusion was we couldn't assume it would work on SW vessels because the solution for Klingons was simply adjusting their Tritium intermix, but I had forgotten about Romulans also being affected.

Since Romulans use artificial balck holes as power sources, then you are correct that we have no reason to believe the weapon would not work against SW vessels...

But now that we mention it, I think the main gist of the other thread was to see if the Ion weapons in SW were similar in effects to the Breen weapon and if the Federation being immune to the Breen weapon made the immune to Ion cannons...

Both weapon's have the same effect. But in SW's case they have quite a bit of knowledge as how to deal with it. First off, you can't one shot an ISD with an ion cannon and immediately shut it down unless that cannon was planetary based. You'd need many shots at the ISD to take down the shields and to proceed to systematically shut parts of it down until you manage to disable the whole ISD.

Another thing is that in SW, there are many types of ion cannons ranging from a somewhat pure EMP weapon to one that produces a lot of heat and literally fry some of the electronics to the extreme of being able to blow up planets (I think from the TCW?).

Also, even if a ship is disabled, it isn't out of the fight since the minimum it could do is restart the reactor and\or repair a few damaged systems, depending on the ship and the quantity and quality of the engineering crew.

In ST's case, do we know of any ships that managed to ride out the effects of the Breen weapon and restarted its systems? Also, how many shots did they need to disable the Defiant? Did it go right through the shields?

Enigma, I have no intention of discussing this, as I certainly do not want to give Jason any ammo for his wank sessions... tongue.gif

I simply clarified my mistake and brought up the discussion to explain why I was mistaken...

Both weapon's have the same effect. But in SW's case they have quite a bit of knowledge as how to deal with it. First off, you can't one shot an ISD with an ion cannon and immediately shut it down unless that cannon was planetary based. You'd need many shots at the ISD to take down the shields and to proceed to systematically shut parts of it down until you manage to disable the whole ISD.

Another thing is that in SW, there are many types of ion cannons ranging from a somewhat pure EMP weapon to one that produces a lot of heat and literally fry some of the electronics to the extreme of being able to blow up planets (I think from the TCW?).

Also, even if a ship is disabled, it isn't out of the fight since the minimum it could do is restart the reactor and\or repair a few damaged systems, depending on the ship and the quantity and quality of the engineering crew.

In ST's case, do we know of any ships that managed to ride out the effects of the Breen weapon and restarted its systems? Also, how many shots did they need to disable the Defiant? Did it go right through the shields?

The only reason that that super-ion cannon was able to destroy planets was because it was linked up to massive Force-crystals, which were also used on the Death Star's superlaser. So in other words, the Death Star's superlaser drew a lot of it's energy from the Force.

The only reason that that super-ion cannon was able to destroy planets was because it was linked up to massive Force-crystals, which were also used on the Death Star's superlaser. So in other words, the Death Star's superlaser drew a lot of it's energy from the Force.

Oh I know. But that was still an ion cannon. smile.gif

Just... one that behaved insanely different than every other ion cannon. I don't disagree that it's an ion cannon. It's a super-duper ion cannon. laugh.gif

No it would had to effect all power generations otherwise all UFP had done is turn off warp drive ran into battle impulse drive to power starship and would help hold the lines for Klignon Empire in till found way protect starship form Breen energy damping weapon.

Inpulse drive only powerful enought starship 80% speed light so could easily be explain anti-matter engine out subspace.