News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs Predator

Why do we never see the Predator us his laser while he is cloaked? I have simple answer because it does not work while he is cloaked. A UFP tircorder can pick inferred and ultraviolet light. So Tircorder should no problem find that Predator

Why do we never see the Predator us his laser while he is cloaked? I have simple answer because it does not work while he is cloaked. A UFP tircorder can pick inferred and ultraviolet light. So Tircorder should no problem find that Predator
Why they would need an anal probe, to scan in dark spaces

I have simple answer

Yes, we all know everything you say is simple... rolleyes.gif

The UFP use probes as scouts a place in space rather send a starship because either to dangers or lack not need keep a starship in places for longer amounts of time. Starfleet value for crew safety is very high. Again back the reason a tircorder would work against a Predator cloak device. Is the fact never see Predator us it laser or see things normal light. Always inferred or heat Why did Predator take his mask during Alien vs. Predator 2 if it was not fact that he could see better when fighting on aliens in some cases. Tircorder can detect inferred light and heat.

A good number UFP probes well at stealth. So I did not think likely Predator will see that probe coming. The probe might save UFP a few lives knowing danger animals on surface can only be helpful. Also the UFP tircorder will work against Predator cloak device for a simple reason it hid the Predator inferred or heat.

A good number UFP probes well at stealth. So I did not think likely Predator will see that probe coming. The probe might save UFP a few lives knowing danger animals on surface can only be helpful. Also the UFP tircorder will work against Predator cloak device for a simple reason it hid the Predator inferred or heat.
They suck at stealth, they have no cloaks. The predator will see them coming and play with them, blowing off their arms and legs before ripping out their spines as they attempt to crawl away with their tongues

Predator cloak useless against UFP with tiricords. UFP hand phaser make quick work of Predator.

You are a fucking moron. Keep this up and I'll (using an SDN term) Horseman-ize you.

Predator cloak useless against UFP with tiricords. UFP hand phaser make quick work of Predator.

Wow, aren't we running in circles here?

Hey, Jason:

WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING PROOF?

Still have none, and yet you come back with this bullshit claim of yours...

Smiley-Facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

Here, let me repeat it for your benifit:

PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF

Because PROOF is Awesomesauce.jpg

Predator doesnt need a cloak, it's sneaky and worships Cthulhu. Any redshirt who lays eyes upon it will be stricken mad by the minor eldritch horror.

Do you have any evidence that UFP tircorder can not pick Jam Harder foot soldier while cloaking is on.

I realize that you start a lot of moronic threads, and keeping track of them may be difficult, but you were asked a question in the Avatar vs. Aliens thread.

Do you have any evidence that UFP tircorder can not pick Jam Harder foot soldier while cloaking is on.
DO you? I dont prove negatives.

Last I checked the only thing that can kill yutja are nukes, aliens, and Arnold Schwarzenegger, none of which the UFP has. So they all die with their spines ripped out, and Cthulhu waits for the stars to be right

cthulhu.gif

UFP hand phaser most would something do the job all right of kill a Predtor.

May I suggest we burn the stupid emitting from Jason from orbit with lots and lots of fire?

Positive rep for that one. biggrin.gif

UFP hand phaser most would something do the job all right of kill a Predtor.
No it wont, there is no evidence of a TV remote killing a predator

No reason to guess UFP also does not have drone avaible to us against the Predtor. Then again handjobs do just fine against the Predtor.

No reason to guess UFP also does not have drone avaible to us against the Predtor. Then again hand phaser do job just fine against the Predtor.

Except we've never seen those kill a predator either. all you have are TV remotes, anal probes and overgrown walkmans, none of which have been seen to be effective against predators

Predators never face someone armed phaser and tircorder scan thought it cloak device. That like saying Death star can not destroy Earth because Earth never hit by Death Star ray beam. Same kind logic you using with when comes to why the Phaser not kill the Preadtor.