News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

UFP vrs Predator

Well, he's not a sock puppet, unless someone is doing a very good job at IP spoofing. So he's either A: For real or B: A random troll.

Ok Starfleet armor suit not up task but neither is the Predator cloaking device. Predator cloak device has too many weakness. A camp fire gave off the Predator location to human naked eye so can tircarder.

File:P1-Jungle_Hunter-Cloaked.png

]

Ok Starfleet armor suit not up task but neither is the Predator cloaking device. Predator cloak device has too many weakness. A camp fire gave off the Predator location to human naked eye so can tircarder.In case did not believe me camp fire make possible someone to spot it. Look image on this site.

My link

Yeah, I asked for proof, not another idiotic argument that proves the contrary of your claims.

The only thing that gave the Pred away was the Pred itself, flashing his eyes at the Spec Ops team to spook them.

Look at the pictures, and you'll notice the cloak is very, very good.

Unless you know you're looking for a Predator, you should not see it.

You still haven't provided any proof that a Tricorder could penetrate the Pred's cloak, while we know Tricorders couldn't penetrate the Jem' Hadar cloak...

I say:

TROLL!

Smiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

Yeah, I asked for proof, not another idiotic argument that proves the contrary of your claims.

The only thing that gave the Pred away was the Pred itself, flashing his eyes at the Spec Ops team to spook them.

Look at the pictures, and you'll notice the cloak is very, very good.

Unless you know you're looking for a Predator, you should not see it.

You still haven't provided any proof that a Tricorder could penetrate the Pred's cloak, while we know Tricorders couldn't penetrate the Jem' Hadar cloak...

I say:

TROLL!

Smiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifrolleyes.gif

Not only that, but he completely ignored my somewhat thorough argument for the feds' tricorders not working on the cloaks.

Predator cloak device does not work when comes to alien able to see. UFP tricorder is able detect anything that alien can see and more. Watch this vidie and look for part Alien stapes a Predator in back with it tail.

Predator cloak device does not work when comes to alien able to see. UFP tricorder is able detect anything that alien can see and more.

WHAT IS YOUR PROOF?

DO YOU KNOW HOW THE ALIENS CAN DETECT THINGS?

HOW DO YOU KNOW A TRICORDER CAN DETECT ANYTHING AN ALIEN CAN?

EXPECIALLY SINCE EVEN WITH TRICORDERS, STARFLEET CREWS SOMETIMES HAVE TROUBLE DETECTING HUMANOIDS WHEN THEY ARE IN THEIR VICINITY...

Smiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gif

When, under what circumstances?

And how do you explain the inability of the same Tricorders to detect cloaked Jem'Hadar soldiers?

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

PROOF

Not your wishful thinking... Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Sorry for coming into this debate a bit late but here I go. The reason we see a displacement of the Pred's cloak has already been mentioned. It is also the same reason we can see a Klingon or Romulan ship while cloak while the crew onboard U.S.S. AssScratch are wondering where the position of the cloaked ship. Same thing we see in Smallville when Clark uses his superspeed. So we can see it even though those in the show\movie\your imagination do not.

I say Jason is SDA.

I say Jason is SDA.

No. I have reason to suspect that SDA was General Schatten, but I can't prove anything yet so that's all I'm saying on it.

For the Jem'Hadar that natural able for them to turn invisible something they can out need generator or technology. The Predator need both to us it cloak device.

For the Jem'Hadar that natural able for them to turn invisible something they can out need generator or technology. The Predator need both to us it cloak device.

Turning invisible is a natural ability? What?

Evidence please?

Here my evidence to back my claim.

Like all Jem'Hadar functions, the ability to shroud is regulated by the presence of ketracel-white. Jem'Hadar who endures prolonged periods without the drug eventually lose their ability to shroud. Such a degeneration in their abilities signals severe withdrawal from the addiction to ketracel-white, and indicates that death is not far off

Here were I got my evidenceMy link

Here my evidence to back my claim.

Like all Jem'Hadar functions, the ability to shroud is regulated by the presence of ketracel-white. Jem'Hadar who endures prolonged periods without the drug eventually lose their ability to shroud. Such a degeneration in their abilities signals severe withdrawal from the addiction to ketracel-white, and indicates that death is not far off

Here were I got my evidenceMy link

Now you will provide a mechanism for this to happen. Otherwise it gets thrown out as stupid.

Also, provide a reason why a biological cloak is better than technological.

If you start bio wanking, I'm just going to make fun of you more.

Star Terk Deep space Nine Cannon tell us nothing how a Jam Harder biological cloak device work. I also like to see some evidnce to show me that tricorder will not work on this device.

Check out this video watch first thirteen minutes of it. The Tricorder seem give that Nog and Garak a smell amount a warning. Check it out for yourself. Here is my evidnce My link

I also like to see some evidnce to show me that tricorder will not work on this device.

NO NO NO my limited friend, this is not how things work.

There's a small thing called "Burden of Proof"... It's yours at the moment...

You see, YOU claimed that the Tricorder would detect the Predator's cloak...

YOU have the burden to prove it can.

We have shown you many examples where the Tricorder did not detect cloaks, where ST sensors have issues penetrating cloaks, so this shows a very strong indication it would not detect the Predator...

YOU still haven't proven or shown to a strong extent that it would.

The "smell amount of warning" may not even be enough for any Starfleet personnel to avoid being blasted by the Pred's Plasma caster...

YOU claim the Jem'Hadar cloak is superior... YOU need to prove it, not us...

For now, you fail on all counts...

I show you at least two example were someone using a UFP tircorder was able to detect something that was cloaked.

In the movies I have yet to see a Predator using a cloak device and Plasma caster at the same time. In less you can give me example when a Predator fire while cloak a Plasma caster.

It would leave them only to be able to us blade weapons when they cloaked. While yes little bit warning time might not save one security person. That only one security person anyway no UFP starship carries only one person. Even the away team would be bigger then that. First away team could be as smell as five people. Each one them armed hand phaser and tircorder. Guess Predator erase all the information in main computers made five member of the way team disappear without one them kill him which I take unlikley. Another away team most likely bigger, better armed and stay in a group. Would stay together and kill htat Predator.

I show you at least two example were someone using a UFP tircorder was able to detect something that was cloaked.

In the movies I have yet to see a Predator using a cloak device and Plasma caster at the same time. In less you can give me example when a Predator fire while cloak a Plasma caster.

It would leave them only to be able to us blade weapons when they cloaked. While yes little bit warning time might not save one security person. That only one security person anyway no UFP starship carries only one person. Even the away team would be bigger then that. First away team could be as smell as five people. Each one them armed hand phaser and tircorder. Guess Predator erase all the information in main computers made five member of the way team disappear without one them kill him which I take unlikley. Another away team most likely bigger, better armed and stay in a group. Would stay together and kill htat Predator.

That isn't proof of anything you little twerp. I triple dare you to bring this shit up at bbs.stardestroyer.net. I want to see you debate shit like this over there.

That isn't proof of anything you little twerp. I triple dare you to bring this shit up at bbs.stardestroyer.net. I want to see you debate shit like this over there.

Problem with that is, they would let him post for about 2 days, declare him a troll then ban him like the cowards they are. All while patting themselves on the back.

Of course they'll ban him but they would not be cowards. They'll be nuking him so bad that there will not be a single atom left to be banned. Flaming so fierce that even his great great great great grandkids would be scorched.

Of course they'll ban him but they would not be cowards. They'll be nuking him so bad that there will not be a single atom left to be banned. Flaming so fierce that even his great great great great grandkids would be scorched.

Explain to me how banning someone for something not involving preservation of the board (legal liabilty) is not an act of cowardace? I call any board who bans people for things like that cowards. RayCav's humorous meddling aside, if you can't beat someone with words without resorting to bully buttons, you're a chickenshit. This has always been my stand, and I'm very passionate about it. For example, I supported Wong's decision to ban Kaz. That was a liabilty issue. I did not support his banning of Boyd. What Boyd said was monsterous and horrific, but it presented no potential legal issues.

They'll ban him for his retarded antics. Even when faced with overwhelming evidence, he doesn't back down and continues to troll. Trolling in SDN is a huge no no. The moment he ignores the demands for proof and goes off in a tangent then he'll go crispy. Hell, he's considered a troll here. Guess how he'll be treated there? SDN's all for serious debating and not mindless babble that jason espouses.

I suppose that's the difference, trolling is allowed and encouraged here. Sure Jason is a troll. And I say 'so what'? He is welcome to troll here, he makes an excellent chew toy for Questor and Praeomethin. He's in no danger of being banned. Even so, I still say that most of the SDN leadership is full of cowards. You argue a little too much against the party line and you find yourself banned. I still maintain that if you resort to bully buttons, you're a chicken. Flame someone so bad that they leave in shame. THAT'S honorable combat. InvaderSkooj outright said our policy on this is why he posts more here than SDN and SFJ combined. And he's a Warsie.

Wow, I call bullshit.

You can't prove anything, so you change your angle of approach and try to change the subject... rolleyes.gif

You first said Tricorders could detect a cloaked Pred.

Prove it, or conceed they most likely cannot...

Now, if you want a cloaked Pred using its plasma caster, we have one do it in the first Predator movie, when it fires on Blane.

Notice the plasma bolt coming out of nowhere?

That's impossible, it has to come from the Pred's weapon.

But since we don't see the Pred, that means it must be cloaked.

Ergo, Preds can fire while cloaked...

See how you fail again? rolleyes.gif

• Sad 1