News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How bad war going for Klingon Empire (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise

I am hardly joke unlike you.

So says the moron that never concedes a point.

So says the moron that never concedes a point.

See? He DOES have something in common with Mike.

• Like 1

You know what? I'm just gonna lock this thread and make it a sticky, as to provide an example of how NOT to debate on this site.

EDIT: UNLOCKED! JASON! PLEASE COME BACK! WE MISS YOU!

To be honest different way of explain why Federation force to surrender which not having go against every other piece of cannon date in we know Klingon Empire and size United Federation of Planets. The Dominion leader stated order conquest prize the size Federation need vast number starships and men and equmeent even big for Dominion standers. if the Dominion find it near hard to do ship much faster Klingon warship then then the Klingon Empire impossible surrender would mean giving up mass amount Territory maybe even key worlds nothing compare surrender to Borg. Federation even Yesterday Enterprise timeline unlikely strength to fight both the Borg and Klingon Empire. This explain Guinan so desperation end Yesterday Enterprise timeline.

Oh GOD. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!?!?!

You want another answer I gave you one does go against all other cannon for why Pircard statement might no choice surrender.

I not fighting Pircard that different story. I all depend reason UFP no choice but surrender is fact sane government more important enemies fight Klingon Empire like Borg lot bigger threat then Klingon Empire would be. Another wise having attack all rest cannon order Yesterday Enterprise to be possible

Another piece evidence if you wish to see map watch Star Terk Yesterday Enterpise on Star Terk.com at 11 minute and 50 seconds to about a simple question why do the Klingon must fleet location there side of the border. Answer is that must of them are fake ships.

Khas, re-lock the retarded thread... :mad:

I think I will do just that......

• Like 1