News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How bad war going for Klingon Empire (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise

Unless going to claining the Klingon warship the Klingon Empire were using slow then USS Enterpise NX. What took them so long to get USS Enteprise D. After all they in the same sector as the USS Enterpise D. More evidence Klingon warship USS Enteprise D senser pick probles that looking like starships.

Also UFP no way knowning how many Klingon warship they had. You think fleets be cloaked as will. What fleets be doing on the map?

Also it likley Sector 31 used boiligical weapons the on Klingon Empire. The Sector 31 was able to use them againist the Domumian.

It never dies. It's like a zombie.

No, zombies go down with enough dakka. The only way this thread will go down is if we ban Jason. Which will likely never happen, because if it did, Club ASVS would become a lot less interesting. Even though I think he's a complete moron, it's Jason's stupidity that helps make this site fun.

No, zombies go down with enough dakka. The only way this thread will go down is if we ban Jason. Which will likely never happen, because if it did, Club ASVS would become a lot less interesting. Even though I think he's a complete moron, it's Jason's stupidity that helps make this site fun.

Yep. We don't ban. They have to break one of the big 5, and you're asking to be banned if you do that.

If the Klingon Empire was winning the war how come BOP attact USS ENteprise C did not fire a photon toropodes that would have destory USS ENteprise C out right. One agruement that made said BOP carries them aboard thier starship. USS Enterpise D could use it repulcation to make photon toropodes the if Klingon winning war they have to have the same able.

If the Klingon Empire was winning the war how come BOP attact USS ENteprise C did not fire a photon toropodes that would have destory USS ENteprise C out right. One agruement that made said BOP carries them aboard thier starship. USS Enterpise D could use it repulcation to make photon toropodes the if Klingon winning war they have to have the same able.

What... The... Hell... Are... You... Talking... About?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif??

What... The... Hell... Are... You... Talking... About?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif??

He has got it into his head that the E-D in yesterdays enterprise waited until it was in battle and replicated photon torps just before it fired them instead of having stores of them.

And as such because the klingons did not kill the E-C with photon torps they must have been losing the war due to the fact they could not replicate any to do so..... Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Those who did so in the past should NEVER compare me to this person again. rant.gif

He has got it into his head that the E-D in yesterdays enterprise waited until it was in battle and replicated photon torps just before it fired them instead of having stores of them.

I don't think he has much into his head, although I'm sure his head can replicate the nothingness that's between his ears... smile.gif

I could think three reasons why they would not stored them inside USS Enterprise D and instead replicated during the middle of a battle.

The first possible is the risk Klingon would hitting place stored in. Hit that spot making easily for them to destroy the USS Enterprise D. Second possible is USS Enterprise D many different kinds’ weapons that might need middle battle.

Second They may will use many different kinds weapons in a mission that they replication that in could different kinds of photon torpedoes for different kinds shuttlecrafts and hit different kinds of targets, mines, bombs ,rockets and list goes on.

Third possible is the USS Enterprise D carries longer number combat vehicles, shuttlecrafts and combat equipment it may just of the amount space USS Enterprise D has for all these military equipment. USS Enterprise D can carries more six thousand troops into battle.

I could think three reasons why they would not stored them inside USS Enterprise D and instead replicated during the middle of a battle.

The first possible is the risk Klingon would hitting place stored in. Hit that spot making easily for them to destroy the USS Enterprise D. Second possible is USS Enterprise D many different kinds’ weapons that might need middle battle.

Second They may will use many different kinds weapons in a mission that they replication that in could different kinds of photon torpedoes for different kinds shuttlecrafts and hit different kinds of targets, mines, bombs ,rockets and list goes on.

Third possible is the USS Enterprise D carries longer number combat vehicles, shuttlecrafts and combat equipment it may just of the amount space USS Enterprise D has for all these military equipment. USS Enterprise D can carries more six thousand troops into battle.

Just because you wrote this in two different threads doesn't make it any less stupid... rolleyes.gif

Those who did so in the past should NEVER compare me to this person again. rant.gif

We've had to recalculate the Bozon Field to account for his existence.

We've had to recalculate the Bozon Field to account for his existence.

Not so much recalculate it as recalibrate the definition of the bozon to a steeper logarithmic scale..

Now .03 Bozons (bz) are double the natural Bozon field, and 1 Bozon is equal to 1010 times the natural Bozon field.

Jason is still reading in the high 10100 Bozons.

Not so much recalculate it as recalibrate the definition of the bozon to a steeper logarithmic scale..

Now .03 Bozons (bz) are double the natural Bozon field, and 1 Bozon is equal to 1010 times the natural Bozon field.

Are you sure you don't mean the "Bozo" field? whistle.gif

I stand corrected. Where does Timothy Jones fit in this scale, just so we have a point of reference?

I stand corrected. Where does Timothy Jones fit in this scale, just so we have a point of reference?

TJ was at the old Googol (10100) Bozons, so Jason's bozon field is 1010 times stronger than that.

Now it was thought that bozon fields stronger than TJs would distort reality itself. I suggest Jason be handed over to a reputable research university to discover why the bozon field he emits is not destroying the universe.

I found another reason why fact BOP during Star Terk yesterday Enterprise the lack using photon torpedoes is evidence they losing war. The photon torpedoes more design weapon used because not take energy out of main power systems. Which make very effective first shot weapon just after de-cloaking. Energy base weapon take much more power then projectile weapons like photon torpedoes. Fact Klingon Caption fire photon toropodoes first during Search for Spock after decloaking is evidence own right. Also if wish see evidnece the fact BOP fire instead it decloak watch this video form 5 minute and 53 seconds to about to 6 minute.

Get the first shot after decloaking can be meaning of life or death and victory or defeat.

Jason, when a thread has been dead for more than a year, please don't resurrect it.

Especially when THE FEDERATION WAS LOSING THE FUCKING WAR AND YOU HAVE NO PROOF TO THE CONTRARY AND WE'RE TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT... smile.gif

Explain why Klingon not using photon toropodoes they must effective weapon coming after decloaking.

Is this he a joke?

Minor correction. The answer is yes. smile.gif

Minor correction. The answer is yes. smile.gif

I am hardly joke unlike you.