News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How Federation lose 40 billion people in Star Terk yersterday Enterpise

Were would the Forty billion people from Starfleet come from. That Guinan was talking about. They need a lot of starships and a lot of foot soldier lose and a lot of space stations to lose that many people.

Were would the Forty billion people from Starfleet come from. That Guinan was talking about. They need a lot of starships and a lot of foot soldier lose and a lot of space stations to lose that many people.

They have these things called planets. These "planets" contain lots of people, you drop nuclear weapons or large chunks of spaceships on them and you can kill lots of people. Drop enough bombs or junk on 1 planet and you can kill billions, do it to a few planets then you have 40 billion dead

Plus many planets will have populations into the multi billions. Earth alone is supposed to have a population of 9 billion.

LOL I don't care about advanced technology and shit but can you imagine how horrible that would be?

High tech and a population that has increased 50% since the 20th century? Not too shabby.

See that USS Enterprise D design as much battle ship as able carries six thousand troops soldiers into battle is not smell amount. Sugestion the Federation using a longer amount foot soldiers in this war. I also wonder how well war was going for Kiligons. Kiligons using K'Vort-class starship for attack a Federation flagship says war that this war is not going as well for kiligons either. I wonder how much Kiligon empire the Federation had chew up.

Klingons not Kiligons.

Star Trek not Star Terk

Deflector not Defector.

Got it Josan? smile.gif

LOL I don't care about advanced technology and shit but can you imagine how horrible that would be?

Do we not currently have a population of close to 7 billion? That means that would be a 25% increase over, what?, the next three hundred years. Not bad, really.

It look like UFP was using a lot of foot soldiers. Fact USS Enterpise D could carries as many as 6,000 troops. How many other Galaxy class starship there are like her. We also saw her tear up Bird of prey very fast. One might have wonder if she could taken on three Bird prey not defand the USS Enterpise C

USS Enterprise D could carry about 6,000 troops. Yar tells Castillo that it was the first Galaxy-class battleship built by the Federation she does not say the only Galaxy class battle starships. It also very likely UFP by this time had upgraded all her Galaxy class starships to military need UFP. So it likely UFP would have anywhere from 15 or more Galaxy class starships. That means the UFP in theory with that many Galaxy class starship could be caring 60,000 troops all over place if only Galaxy class starship carries troops. Guess doing something like this monthly. Federation using more Galaxy class battleship carries soldiers around. So it very possible that billions of soldiers fighting in this war.

I am not perfect at spelling forgive

USS Enterprise D could carry about 6,000 troops. Yar tells Castillo that it was the first Galaxy-class battleship built by the Federation she does not say the only Galaxy class battle starships. It also very likely UFP by this time had upgraded all her Galaxy class starships to military need UFP. So it likely UFP would have anywhere from 15 or more Galaxy class starships. That means the UFP in theory with that many Galaxy class starship could be caring 60,000 troops all over place if only Galaxy class starship carries troops. Guess doing something like this monthly. Federation using more Galaxy class battleship carries soldiers around. So it very possible that billions of soldiers fighting in this war.

I am not perfect at spelling forgive

Remember that the UFP only has 150 member worlds not counting colonies. If each world has an average of 4.5 billion then the UFP would have a total population of 675 billion people. If at war time about 10% of the population were in the military service then they'd have a total of 67.5 billion in the armed services. Unless the UFP ramped up their starship production then they'll have not enough starships to ferry the troops plus equipment and attack vehicles. Just to mobilise 50% of the troops, you'd need over 6 million starships (that can carry 6,000 each).

At most Starfleet would have maybe up to a billion. But you'll have to remember that in war, most of the casualties are civilians and not soldiers. 40 billion is less than 10% of the UFP's total population of it's member worlds.

Also, remember during the Dominion war, Starfleet did not have billions of soldiers or else they'd literally be all over the place and in the case of the Defiant, starship crews would not have been reduced to being foot soldiers.

First Federation has also had Sydney-class were used as Transports we do not known how many people any different class of Federation military Transports I hope they would able to carries more 6 thousand soldiers and they may will be able to carries a few millions soldiers into battle who known. First most Kiligon males are warriors and train foot soldiers to say the least. So whatever their population may be 45% most likely soldiers. With this logic put in places UFP fighting a lot ground battle with a lot foot soldiers being used.

It does not matter. See what I said about the Dominion war, which was bigger than the Fed\Klingon war. Also if you remember in DS9 that both the Feds and the Klingons went to war with each other but they didn't escalate to the level seen in Yesterday's Enterprise.

If 40 billion died then the majority would be civilian casualties. Or do you think the ground troops fought in open fields and fired phaser muskets? That no civies were around to get killed?

I am not even sure any civilians were in the line fire to being with. UFP main been able most civilians’ population out of away from the war zoon. It also possible a longer amount fighting was also happen worlds near by Kiligon territory. I put video Youtupe on another issues on Star Terk that shows that map . Subject is How bad the war going for Kiligon Empire.

I am not even sure any civilians were in the line fire to being with. UFP main been able most civilians’ population out of away from the war zoon. It also possible a longer amount fighting was also happen worlds near by Kiligon territory. I put video Youtupe on another issues on Star Terk that shows that map . Subject is How bad the war going for Kiligon Empire.

KLINGON not Kiligon. Trek not Terk.

Learn your war history. Battles are not always fought away from civilians. Factories used in war efforts are targets despite being in cities. Those factories also employ civilians. Also from the result of wars is that disease run rampant.

Go to this site about deaths in wars and notice how many civilians due from them. http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/warstatx.htm

UFP did have heavy civilian population living near by Kiligon space during DS9. You tell me that the UFP would have heavily civilian population near by Kiligon space during the time Yesterday Enterprise.

Are you completely stupid? Did I say that they placed a huge amount of their own people near the Federation\Klingon Neutral Zone? Are you retarded to think that the Klingons stick to border skirmishes IN A FULL BLOWN INTERSTELLAR WAR!!! You don't even think that the Klingons would hit heavily populated planets? Using my average population of 4.5 billion per member planet of the UFP. The deaths of 40 billion is equivalent of wiping out almost 9 planets or 0.06% of the UFP's population (if you do not take into account the population form the colonies.).

In WW1 & 2, did you think that those involved in those wars placed everyone in the center of their countries? Making them easy targets for their enemies? Do you realize how much more would have died? Imagine August 6 1945 when the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima but instead on the only place where the Japanese were. That would have eliminated almost the whole population of Japan.

Learn your history and stop taking a dump on this board with your crappy posts. AND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! LEARN HOW TO SPELL! I'VE TRIED TO HELP YOU BUT YOU INSIST ON BEING FUCKING RETARDED!

See I'm not the only one here tongue.gif

Although in your case, it's not totally true, since you know you are retarded... laugh.gif

Sorry for my disable in ccommunication and spelling but may be I need to better explain way I said what I said. Most population is in the core systems like our own star system . Earth it self has 9 billion it also known people live Mars, Verse our moon and some UFP have at least a base on Titan very possible bases on other moons though solar system. Earth solar system alone could have 30 billion by it self. Archer IV is very likely must heavy population star system 25 light years away Earth UFP and Kiligon. Empire fought a major battle there. Vulcan that is 16 light years away from Earth has a population over most likely to be over six billion and they at least have one colony on a moon. Vulcan system be at this time at least anywhere between 6 to 30 billion. Star system likely to have similar population and quickly close to Earth will unlikely beyond 32 lights years. Look on this page for hours http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Portal:Main

The numbers that I used was conservative in nature. Yes most likely there were billions more but the fact is that the majority of the 40 billion lost would be civilians as they make up the majority of the UFP and they'd be either direct targets or collateral damage during the war.

Closet the Klingon got to Earth on cannon is 25 light years away. Qo'noS could not be more then 90 light years away. Would be the most space the two sides would had 65 light years of territory for UFP civilians to be put middle of a fire fight. Read this if you do not believe.My link. The UFP is about 8,000 light years across. So in order for most of them of be civilians deaths ten percent UFP population living less then one percent UFP space in middle of a major war.

Where in Yesterday's Enterprise did they mentioned that the closest the Klingons got to earth was 25 light years?