News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Aliens vrs Predator vrs Starship troops

Predator starship crash land full face hunger in village on Federation colonies. One unlikley movie Aliens vrs Preadtor II. Federation know ship crash and normal starship troop investigate likley do much better other then able handle Aliens since they gun kill one shoot a piece. Predator starship arrive better keep cloak on because these human guns kill single hit. Mobile Infantry Troopers weapons easily handle aliens.

I had hoped you'd disappear but I guess that was wishful thinking.

As for the topic at hand, which version of Starship Troopers? The movie version or the book?

How many Xenomorphs? How many Predators? How many Mobile Infantry?

Movie version of the MI will not hesitate on shooting the Xenos on sight as they'll probably think their part of the Bugs. In the open, I would easily give the MI the win but less so in closed areas where the Xenos have better chance of moving stealthy.

Book version of the Mobile Infantry would probably laugh maniacally as they toss nuclear grenades willy nilly while jumping around in their powered armor. Xenos goes squish fast.

As for the Preds, their method of hunting varies according to their prey. They won't hesitate in using more powerful weapons if they see their prey as a big enough challenge. With their invisibility cloak, they could probably stand a chance against the movie version of the MI but most likely lose against the book version of the MI. This also depends on whether or not the MI (in either the movie or book) can detect the Preds cloaking ability.

FOOL! Jason doesn't disappear. He just wreaks havoc on other boards!

I wonder if Jason wrote most of Star wars EU? Your thoughts Khas?

Most likely. What do you think the "J." in Kevin J. Anderson stands for?

Most likely. What do you think the "J." in Kevin J. Anderson stands for?

LOFL!!!!

I hate you. I hate you all.

What? A lot of the EU reads like something Jason would come up with. Please don't tell me the Seventh Battle of Ruusan:

Battleofruusan.jpg

Isn't as retarded as fuck.

Not to mention these four barrels of derp coming from the forest moon of Endor:

The Sun King:

Sun_king1.jpg

The Snow King:

Snow_king.jpg

The Leaf Queen:

LeafQueen.JPG

And The Flower Queen:

Flower_Queen.JPG

Who use something called the "Season Scepter" to change Endor's seasons. Yes, this really is in the EU.

Oh, you don't know the half of it. The page quote on the Sun King's page on Wookieepedia is "Totally mega cool!" Yes, apparently the Sun King said that.

Oh, you don't know the half of it. The page quote on the Sun King's page on Wookieepedia is "Totally mega cool!" Yes, apparently the Sun King said that.

My usual response would be "I don't want to live on this planet anymore." However, in this case, I don't want to live on THAT planet. Or anywhere near it!

Yeah, that part of the EU is shit. others are actually quite awesome. And, ohbytheway. Still hate you.

And TCW butchers most of the EU. Like so:

:butcher:

EU

:blood:

Well, it's more like this:

First:

:butcher:

EU

Then:

:kenshiro: EU

Until ultimately, EU = :kaboom:

We don't hate all of the EU. Just the crappy bits. Which, to be fair, makes up most of it.

50 MI,3 Predators and 400 Xenos. Vrs of MI movie. I could easily see mass slaughter. Predator normal hunt groups 3. In the town it self another 200 citzens and 600 civilians.

MI basic going fighting both Predator and Xenos in both open areas and inter areas of cities and area little both in them. 10 location show off school children. 10 Are location eating launch in restaurant. 20 MI in doing recruiting station hoping get more people join Federation military. 10 are in the park area. Well going to be slaughter say the least all sites worst off going adult citizens and civilians. In school easily seem them turn to tactic of going stay on roof and shoot any Xenos get that near them and turn one stair ways up chock point. I am not sure Predator code ethic work in this case. One hand the Predator did not kill children but would kill people protect children now out them they died we never seen case was this problem is relevant.

Supermarket likley flee basement area and one way in or out as choke point any enter that not human dies. Once park basic shoot any move kill Predators. 20 people recruit station going bunkers try hold fort they likely survival since Predator and Xenos hard time go pass codes.

MI have armor that least delay bug bit them in half. So it likley provide protect against KE weapons that Predator is armed with. As for

The MI would try to lure the Xenos away from the city and then use their nuke RPGs to wipe them out. :)

The Preds will ignore the civilians and concentrate on both the Xenos and the MI. They'll wait for the MI and Xenos to fight before picking off the survivors.

MI have some sort of protection but not enough to survive against the Preds.

Other than that, if the MI can't get the Xenos out into the open, then I see them being ground up, bit by bit, though I'd bet the Preds would side with the MI if that is the case.

How in world would MI try lore them out into open? It kind like Xenos at least I understand everything they want in that town area. It not like shoot run after you or kill they charging after you. As fair I can tell it hard if not impossible did that. They simple nothing to lore out into open. As for them getting ground up,bit by bit. Problem is that Xenos normal did not kill prey right away bring into area facehuger fate mistake deal with MI. Predator allies with MI in case were Xenos are out control that tough one. Second Alien vs Predator movie the predator did turn the human for help in try stop the Xenos out break. In some case Predator used human as bait for Xenos help his hunt. On other hand how much help the Human been for that Predator is questionable.

Major factor you seem forget Predator having code honor coming hunting. Every movie Predator easily could pick the soldiers very quickly in all Predator movies and Alien vrs Predator movies. Or even try attack head on. Predators instead seem choose not do so. The Predator aim not just kill MI but kill with style like try sneak behind them cut head or try sneak laser beam shot plamas cannon. Predator also done with risk themselves getting kill process like the Xenos. Fighting a Xenos one on one hardly safe thing for Predator to do when they have other weapon available. Armor would make different in that kind case were MI soldier might well notice that see shape Predator would give target for his rifle or his weapon stock in MI armor another MI clear shoot clear Predator.

As for you suggestion Predators let two soften each other seem against code they just easily in second Alien vs Predator movie notice the US military let them deal problem alone or at least team. Fact in both movie Alien vs Predator the Predators made their business contain the Xenos means going fight town no matter what. They just going watch two side soften each up against Predator culture and possible laws.

As for Predators teaming with MI is think happen one way or other at least first for simple reason. Predators know hunt MI gloriously high possible that they unable stop the Xenos. Stop the Xenos be major objective above hunt MI. MI hand grenades and bullet and can easily fetal wound a Predator. Possible that it well happen extremely simple after honor while hunting.

Also forgive the MI might well have a device that can pick Predators I saw on Starship troopers two. It might able get past the Predator cloak device and might not.