News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How UFP push to surrender with only losing a few billion people.

It old question of mine in Star trek DS9 been able to lose 900 billion Federation lives before being force to surrender but The Federation in Star Trek Yesterday Enterprise with just lose over two billions people the UFP push to near surrender in just two months.

It old question of mine in Star trek DS9 been able to lose 900 billion Federation lives before being force to surrender but The Federation in Star Trek Yesterday Enterprise with just lose over two billions people the UFP push to near surrender in just two months.

That's easy. Politics. Some administrations are more tolerant of casualties than others.

ye was 40 billion people who died.

You saying that the UFP was not fighting for surival during Star Terk Yesterday Enterprise. Maybe over some territory issues.

You saying that the UFP was not fighting for surival during Star Terk Yesterday Enterprise. Maybe over some territory issues.

can you repeat that please?

Shitty continuity.

Can we see some sources on the numbers?

Shitty continuity.

Can we see some sources on the numbers?

The 900 Billion number in DS9 was an estimate of the number of casualties to be expected if the war had gone on for a few years more...

The 900 Billion number in DS9 was an estimate of the number of casualties to be expected if the war had gone on for a few years more...

A source is not "Oh some DS9 episode mentioned it." Fuckstick.

A source would be dialogue quotes, or links to scripts so we can easily verify that the numbers being put out here are correct.

A source would be dialogue quotes, or links to scripts so we can easily verify that the numbers being put out here are correct.

I don't know the episode but I recall it involved Bashir and a bunch of idiot savants. smile.gif They crunched numbers and said that if they continued to fight the Dominion that 900billion people would die.

You'd have to take it with a grain of salt since it involved a bunch of Rain men. smile.gif

Well, if you're too dumb to look for it yourself, then why the hell should I find it for you? rolleyes.gif

By the way, I gave that information for "information's sake", I didn't know I was entering a world-altering debate... laugh.gif

You'd have to take it with a grain of salt since it involved a bunch of Rain men

Well, Rain Man (the original) could calculate the number of toothpicks on the floor at a glance, so these guys could have very well been super geniuses at probability calculations... wink.gif

Well, if you're too dumb to look for it yourself, then why the hell should I find it for you? rolleyes.gif

By the way, I gave that information for "information's sake", I didn't know I was entering a world-altering debate... laugh.gif

Well, Rain Man (the original) could calculate the number of toothpicks on the floor at a glance, so these guys could have very well been super geniuses at probability calculations... wink.gif

Yeah, Idiot savants are awesome. I wanna be one.

Don't excuse your own fucking laziness, retard.

I was under the mistaken impression you wanted to be taken seriously and not simply dismissed as some moron who can't support an argument.

I don't know the episode but I recall it involved Bashir and a bunch of idiot savants. smile.gif They crunched numbers and said that if they continued to fight the Dominion that 900billion people would die.

q37038396709_9024.jpg

Whats the deal with smart retards in Hollywood media?

By saying had to do Politics are you sugesting that UFP was not fighting a war of surival against Klingon during Star Terk Yesterday Enterprise. Over something terriory issues that Federation afford to give up.

Don't excuse your own fucking laziness, retard.

I was under the mistaken impression you wanted to be taken seriously and not simply dismissed as some moron who can't support an argument.

I wasn't making an argument, I was simply saying where the 900 Billion number came from.

Since I wasn't trying to defend a position, an exact source didn't seem necessary.

Just because you're too stupid to understand that doesn't make the information I gave any less valuable... rolleyes.gif

And if you had an ounce of intelligence, using the information I gave you (DS9, war, 900 Billion estimate), you could have googled that and come up with an answer, but I guess it's too complicated for your tiny brain to compute... laugh.gif