News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

A thoery Admiral Riker get his Enterpise D after starbird part get destory

In practice saucer section left more or less in-tactic on surface of Veridian III. It possible Admiral Riker savager USS Enterprise D latter technology.

In practice saucer section left more or less in-tactic on surface of Veridian III. It possible Admiral Riker savager USS Enterprise D latter technology.

What is this in relation to?

What is this in relation to?

The fact Admiral Riker command the USS Enterprise D in Star Terk TNG all good things. It just theory how Riker commander starship half destroy other half left planet in Star Terk Generations.

The fact Admiral Riker command the USS Enterprise D in Star Terk TNG all good things. It just theory how Riker commander starship half destroy other half left planet in Star Terk Generations.

This thread is pointless. Riker could have been commanding the Enterprise-B in that reality without it mattering to the plot of Generations.

Theoretically he could of rebuilt the star drive i suppose but..meh... I dunno.

Jason apparently hasn't thought of the possibility of a multiverse. The same universe where Admiral Riker is in is not the same as the one where the E-D was destroyed. Jason is being a dumbass once again.

Jason apparently hasn't thought of the possibility of a multiverse. The same universe where Admiral Riker is in is not the same as the one where the E-D was destroyed. Jason is being a dumbass once again.

I have thought possible multiverses however I find fun find ways everything happen All good things happen in normal timeline. For example Data blow to bit during last TNG movie. However it is possible bring Data back at least theory remake Date body and it likley all Data personal memory stored some computer bank. So while you have using mulituerrse theory I enjoy was possible normal timeline.

I have thought possible multiverses however I find fun find ways everything happen All good things happen in normal timeline. For example Data blow to bit during last TNG movie. However it is possible bring Data back at least theory remake Date body and it likley all Data personal memory stored some computer bank. So while you have using mulituerrse theory I enjoy was possible normal timeline.

Actually, data is fine and dandy.

According to the ST Comic book used to bridge the gap between ST X and STXI (and covered things such as the hobus event), B-4 had all of Data's memories and obviously even at the end of Nemesis showed signs of them finally surfacing. During the year 2385 the daystrom institute unlocked the "data matrix" and with that it allowed him to assist them in upgrading his positronic brain and rebuild his emotion chip.

Which two yearsish later he takes command of the USS Enterprise E, and well thats a story for another time.

What the fuck does that have to do with the E-D?

What the fuck does that have to do with the E-D?

He's explaining about why he's going this route instead of the multiuniverse story arc's.

FFS even I got that and I'm high on coke.

He's explaining about why he's going this route instead of the multiuniverse story arc's.

FFS even I got that and I'm high on coke.

We're dealing with Jason. Being high on coke is an asset.

Multiverse is still a better explanation and it is used in the TNG\DS9 series plus the 2009 ST movie. Sorry but you still suck your mom's dick.

Now good relations are happening with the romulans and the dominion war is over it is as clear as day that they used the E-D's saucer and parts left over from the USS Yamato and USS Odyssey to build Rikers ship.

One day the genius that is Jason will be recognised and future generations will bow before the legacy his insight has offered us lower beings. w00t.gif

So, they gave Riker a barely-functioning, mostly wrecked ship?

Would actually explain why the galaxy X in STO sucks donkey nuts.

Am I better off flying my modified Shi'Kahr-class ship then a GXS, or no?

Am I better off flying my modified Shi'Kahr-class ship then a GXS, or no?

Uh the NX-01 is better than the Galaxy-X >.>

That's how much they love him. Or they knew he was just that awesome, and could kick ass with an old Buick Skylark outfitted with a warp drive.

Now good relations are happening with the romulans and the dominion war is over it is as clear as day that they used the E-D's saucer and parts left over from the USS Yamato and USS Odyssey to build Rikers ship.

One day the genius that is Jason will be recognised and future generations will bow before the legacy his insight has offered us lower beings. w00t.gif

We do not know what happen after Star Terk Nemesis may been some major war UFP had build massive fleet qucik possible heavy loses they taken. Another Galaxy class starship lost stardrive or for all we know the USS Titan may have been Galaxy class starship. Simple put out need they combine the USS Titan or some Galaxy class starship and USS Enterpise D saucer section.

We do not know what happen after Star Terk Nemesis may been some major war UFP had build massive fleet qucik possible heavy loses they taken. Another Galaxy class starship lost stardrive or for all we know the USS Titan may have been Galaxy class starship. Simple put out need they combine the USS Titan or some Galaxy class starship and USS Enterpise D saucer section.

Nothing major happened between nemesis and the hobus star event that much is for certain (and it's canon wee!) However after that yeah it's a speculative thing. While I really really REALLY don't see them giving Riker the saucer of the E-D and doing the whole crafty weeee... actually scratch that.

My brain just had a huge ass DUR moment.

The "Galaxy X" as people call it was not the actual name of the ship. It was the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

With the creation of the USS Enterprise E, Any hopes of the Enterprise D coming back was vanished as they do not go backwards in the alphabet (not to mention it'd be pointless to salvage the saucer at this point.) If anything, he'd be given command of the Enterprise E (which was never destroyed) to use.

Nothing major happened between nemesis and the hobus star event that much is for certain (and it's canon wee!) However after that yeah it's a speculative thing. While I really really REALLY don't see them giving Riker the saucer of the E-D and doing the whole crafty weeee... actually scratch that.

The "Galaxy X" as people call it was not the actual name of the ship. It was the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-D

With the creation of the USS Enterprise E, Any hopes of the Enterprise D coming back was vanished as they do not go backwards in the alphabet (not to mention it'd be pointless to salvage the saucer at this point.) If anything, he'd be given command of the Enterprise E (which was never destroyed) to use.

I'm now imagining the Sovereign X-class.

And it is awesome.

They never used the term USS Enterprise D when talk Galaxy X class starship they only call it the Enterprise in TNG All good things. If wish see evidence watch every last second video it 36 second long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqe1m2p1BVM

It said "NCC-1701-D" on the saucer section.

I am not sure UFP going backward alphabetic reuse the saucer section in this way. In practice Saucer section was a starship of it own right. When they build Enterpise E was unable to selvage USS Enterprise D Saucer section . If they going build new star driver for a Saucer section. The starship would most likely keep old name. For economic or military reason UFP might done so.

I am not sure UFP going backward alphabetic reuse the saucer section in this way. In practice Saucer section was a starship of it own right. When they build Enterpise E was unable to selvage USS Enterprise D Saucer section . If they going build new star driver for a Saucer section. The starship would most likely keep old name. For economic or military reason UFP might done so.

Economic? They couldn't afford paint but could afford building a ship over a wrecked saucer?

It is not economically feasible to take the saucer section off planet, rebuild it since it was greatly damaged and since it no longer had the SIF online, the saucer section would have to deal with it's weight in an Earth type gravity. It would have been cheaper just to build one from scratch. Just like it would be cheaper to buy a another car than to fix one that half of it is destroyed and the other half is badly damaged.

The E-D's saucer section is good for two things, reclamation or as a museum piece.

As for the TNG's final episode, even there supports the multiverse theory as the later versions of themselves did not know of anything that had happened previously except for Picard and Q.