News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Delta flyer vrs Star destoyer

Simple the Delta flyer blow the star destroyer to space dust. Star destroyer show smell hole shield both blast in this case phaser cause destroy a star destroyer.

Man, I don't know what you smoke, but it's some powerful shit... tongue.gif

He's read Graham Kennedy's "Portal".

Simple the Delta flyer blow the star destroyer to space dust. Star destroyer show smell hole shield both blast in this case phaser cause destroy a star destroyer.

Wait, an ISD has a smell hole? I didn't know they left their anuses exposed...

I used not think Delta flyer fight chance against star destroyer none easily time beaten two piece strong evidence first was Night witch sister episode 11 star fighters able destroy single star destroyer easily. Second battle for Endor during return of Jedi. Fact two X wing able blast part star destroyer bridge.

Watch video see some evidence for yourself. Watch part Minute 4 and 20 seconds to 4 minute 21 seconds. to about 4 minute and 31 second to about 4 minute and 31 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGMvadAFqLQ

These one man fighter did untold damage star destroyer

You Liar. Those were the fighters exploding, mainly on the ISD's shields.

You Liar. Those were the fighters exploding, mainly on the ISD's shields.

Explain part star destroyer blow up. 4 minute 20 seconds on dote. I also like to explain why blaster do damage to a star destroyer in 4 minute and 30 seconds to about 4 minute and 33 seconds.

The Empire star destoyer in easily prey for one man or even smell shuttlecafts. In pratice Empire depend tie fighter protect star destoyer knock out by one man fighters.

Hey doofus, ever think that the part of the ISD that was blown up (the shield generator) is weaker than most of the ISD? Basically, the only way the Delta Flyer would have a chance at taking out the ISD is if there were a shitload (at least 20) of them.

He's read Graham Kennedy's "Portal".

Impossible, even "Portal" doesn't wank ST as much as Jason, and that's saying much... tongue.gif

Impossible, even "Portal" doesn't wank ST as much as Jason, and that's saying much... tongue.gif

From what I understood, in that fic a shuttle was able to destroy either an ISD or the DS with impunity.

From what I understood, in that fic a shuttle was able to destroy either an ISD or the DS with impunity.

It's not THAT wanked, iirc, but it didn't really stick in my mind, because it's not that good franckly... thumbdown.gif

I preferred "Conquest" from Mike Wong, simply because it's better written...

How weak star destroyer shield real are watch this video. Delta flyer must escape pod must likely lot tough then those pods. With this information being how weak star destroyer shields are.

Page 445 The Star Wars Trilogy RoTJ Section

"Concentrate your fire on their power generators. If we can

knock out their shields, our fighters might stand a chance against

them."

G Canon>>>T Canon

G Canon>>>T Canon

Besides, he showing an Acclamator or something like it. ISDs don't make an appearance until the rise of the Empire.

It's not THAT wanked, iirc, but it didn't really stick in my mind, because it's not that good franckly... thumbdown.gif

I preferred "Conquest" from Mike Wong, simply because it's better written...

Conquest is my current favorite fanfic, for two reasons. 1, everything is Q's fault. 2, the ending.

And even if we accept the X-Wing novels as being canon, that's still the impact of 24 anti-capital ship weapons at the SAME TIME. and even then, it's implied that even a Vicstar can roll to expose it's undamaged shields, and by the time the shields on the second side are down, it's possible for the first set fof shields to be up again.

G Canon>>>T Canon

G canon evidence tell us nothing about star destroyer shield strength enough stop Y-wing crashing though shields not strong enough stop asteroid or one man fighter but not strong enough stop shields breaking thought shields. inch for inch delta flyer lot tough asteroid smash into star destroyer shields or any rebel fighters. If Delta flyer ram into shields go right though star destroyer shield knife goes though butter. Then across just beam photon torpedoes into main engine ramming way out.

How powerful micro-photon torpedoes are? I wouldn't say more than 1-2 megatons, if we scale them, and HTL are about 1.5 MT (ANH novelization, "vaporize small town" issue - link here.).

@Jason

Yes, it does tell us. We have RotJ space battle, and possibility of some quite iffy estimates from that - anyway, I wouldn't give more than 250 MT total for ISD's shields (link).

How powerful micro-photon torpedoes are? I wouldn't say more than 1-2 megatons, if we scale them, and HTL are about 1.5 MT (ANH novelization, "vaporize small town" issue - link here.).

@Jason

Yes, it does tell us. We have RotJ space battle, and possibility of some quite iffy estimates from that - anyway, I wouldn't give more than 250 MT total for ISD's shields (link).

No cannon evidence suggestion Delta flyer armed micro-photon torpedoes never state on screen. As far I know Delta flyer armed same photon torpedoes that Voyage is armed with. Go this link weapons Delta flyer armed with My link Check out Tactical systems cleary state photon torpedoes and

That all C cannon T cannon high rank cannon say star destroyer shield during Clone war barely stop a pode right though and asteroid able break right shield star destroyer accord G cannon and inch for inch Delta flyer many times more tougher in both withstand heat and presser then asteroid. For example asteroid hit star destroyer hit atmosphere it burn up. Delta flyer would still be in once piece if crash on Earth size planet.It unlikely star destoyer shield stop asteriod burn up our atomspher it able stop Delta flyer ramming though shield beam photon torpedo right into star destroyer engineering room.

@Jason

To seriously debate Jason is to cause self-inflicted injuries. It is best to mock him. smile.gif

To seriously debate Jason is to cause self-inflicted injuries. It is best to mock him. smile.gif

Watch that Y wing crashing into the star destroyer show weak shield are form about 4 minute 28 seconds to about 4 minute 30 seconds.

Watch in less second Y wing crash into star destroyer giant flash then explosive all happen barely second.Suggestion star destroyer shield slow close star destroyer surface it not even little against.

It doesn't show anything. Just a Y-Wing crashing into an ISD. I don't see where you're getting this.

All that shows is the Y-Wing being vaporized on the ISD's shields. Or perhaps I'll say it in a way you can understand:

At 4 minutes 30 secounds, Y-Wing crash star Destoyrer's shield vaporize.

Edit: Whoops, didn't see that Ty had already made that comment.

No cannon evidence suggestion Delta flyer armed micro-photon torpedoes never state on screen. As far I know Delta flyer armed same photon torpedoes that Voyage is armed with. Go this link weapons Delta flyer armed with My link Check out Tactical systems cleary state photon torpedoes and

That all C cannon T cannon high rank cannon say star destroyer shield during Clone war barely stop a pode right though and asteroid able break right shield star destroyer accord G cannon and inch for inch Delta flyer many times more tougher in both withstand heat and presser then asteroid. For example asteroid hit star destroyer hit atmosphere it burn up. Delta flyer would still be in once piece if crash on Earth size planet.It unlikely star destoyer shield stop asteriod burn up our atomspher it able stop Delta flyer ramming though shield beam photon torpedo right into star destroyer engineering room.

Ordinary photon torpedoes are simply too big for Flyer, unless it carries only one or two pairs of these. We know there are micro-photon torpedoes, and standard photorps are 2 meters long, and in one or two instances torpedo casing served as burial coffin.

And we see in several instances that Star Wars shields, althought invisible, do stop physical impacts. In RotJ, fighter crashes into MonCal cruiser - no burn marks on ship, nothing. In RotS, Anakin has to down shield protecting hangar bays of Invisible Hand. In TESB, we see several asteroids exploding on ISD's hull - no damage, nothing.

While Flyer might be able to beam torpedo throught shields, historically, beaming throught unknown shielding type was more of hit-or-miss affair, with no assurance of success. Then again, its Borg tech might help, althought I don't recall she was ever fitted with Borg transporter. And Federation doesn't have subspace transporter.

To seriously debate Jason is to cause self-inflicted injuries. It is best to mock him.

I have lot of expirience from SDN, so I think I can handle it.