News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Could the reason that the UFP does build many new class starship be recourse issues?

For example each Galaxy class starship was protype for the next vrs.Could resourse like Polyduranide other complex resourse either limmit amounts or diffuclt to builded.

For example each Galaxy class starship was protype for the next vrs.Could resourse like Polyduranide other complex resourse either limmit amounts or diffuclt to builded.

That's a decent question, but I haven't seen anything to indicate that the Galaxy Class was made of anything but normal materials. Did you have any specific instance in mind?

Enigma, his question does have merit. This might be a decent discussion.

What is the question? That somehow a civilization that spans multiple inhabited star systems has resource issues?

Is this a joke?

Really?

No not joke for example lets say for arguement Tritanium .The ability to melt tritanium was beyond Federation technology in 2364. My link. It use for bulkheads in Galaxy class starship and Intrepid-class. This across mean people would have making bulkheads with help cutting tool that made of tritaniun because melt it. They could not use left over bits to make more bulkheads. UFP need collet it longer amounts with cutting tools that do not depend heat. You also need differnt size bulkheads differt parts of the Galaxy class starship. It likley that after Q who or Best of both worlds that the able creative the amounts heat to melt tritanium change that because new weapon techology. Help both mining and build bulkheads.

How the hell were they able to make bulkheads in the first place? How were they able to make the alloy and them pour into molds if they can't even melt tritanium?

You understand that you just argued for a resource scarcity in a society that essentially DEFINES post scarcity, right?

Leaving aside the sheer idiocy that any possible material could be difficult to find in quantity for an interstellar civilization, you do understand that the very existance of replicators and transporters makes your whole thesis completely non-sensical, right?

Hush Enigma. Logic isn't permitted in Jason-land.

That post wasn't necessarily against Jason but to Memory Alpha. It is actually said on that site that the Federation around 2364, were not able to melt tritanium despite the fact that the E-D was launched only a year prior and it had bulkheads comprised of tritanium alloy!

Then again MA was used the TNG "Arsenal of Freedom" as source. wallbash.gif

Another ST inconsistency? smile.gif lol

You understand that you just argued for a resource scarcity in a society that essentially DEFINES post scarcity, right?

Leaving aside the sheer idiocy that any possible material could be difficult to find in quantity for an interstellar civilization, you do understand that the very existance of replicators and transporters makes your whole thesis completely non-sensical, right?

If you've read my prior reply, it has the link in which he was arguing just the opposite. smile.gif

Not everything can replicators otherwise why people wast time mining in anycase. Questor You seem to forget even in Star Terk techology has it limmits.

Earth does not have tritanium on it so it possible so unknow commmon it is Star Terk univerce in interstellar scales.

Not everything can replicators otherwise why people wast time mining in anycase. Questor You seem to forget even in Star Terk techology has it limmits.

You will now present the limits of replicator and transporter technology. You will prove that replicators cannot replicate tritanium. You will also prove the limits on what can be disassembled and reassembled are consistent across a majority of Trek episodes.

You will also provide a logical and consistent explanation for why said materials cannot be replicated.

Earth does not have tritanium on it so it possible so unknow commmon it is Star Terk univerce in interstellar scales.

You will now prove that Earth does not have tritanium. An explanation of exactly which element you think is stable enough to be used in an alloy safely, but does not exist on the current periodic table would also be appropriate at this juncture.

An acceptable alternative to this is: Three posts in a row containing the phrase "I'm a retarded pakled who doesn't understand physics or chemistry, much less astrophysics and will shut my ignorant pie hole about topics which clearly fly at least 50,000 feet over my head" repeated at least 50 times each, in size 7 green letters.

It should be noted that I WILL have my forfeit from Jason unless he provides the evidence for his claims.

Last time I check diamond hardest thing on Earth. According to Star Terk Tritanium is an ore that is known to be 21.4 times as hard as diamond. Look sentance on this link

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tritanium

So it exstreamly unlikley any Tritanium on Earth.

Here link http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Replicator.

Look sentance on Replicator techology and see for yourself.A replicator was a device that used transporter technology to dematerialize quantities of matter and then rematerialize that matter in another form. So you need tritanium order replicator tritanium.

So still need mine it and beam up anyway. As for cutting tool have be made of tritanium or something harder. While industory replicator could help. However still problem mining it you can just cut off.

I'm a retarded pakled who doesn't understand physics or chemistry, much less astrophysics and will shut my ignorant pie hole about topics which clearly fly at least 50,000 feet over my head.

I'm a retarded pakled who doesn't understand physics or chemistry, much less astrophysics and will shut my ignorant pie hole about topics which clearly fly at least 50,000 feet over my head.

That doesn't address the point. Answer all of the questions posed, preferably using quotes.

Explanation for the above: As this is not a valid response, and simply betrays an ignorance of the basic scientific concepts involved in the questions that were asked, Questor will now get his forfeit.

That post wasn't necessarily against Jason but to Memory Alpha. It is actually said on that site that the Federation around 2364, were not able to melt tritanium despite the fact that the E-D was launched only a year prior and it had bulkheads comprised of tritanium alloy!

Then again MA was used the TNG "Arsenal of Freedom" as source. wallbash.gif

Another ST inconsistency? smile.gif lol

In pratice Enigma the UFP cut just cut bulckheads out tritanium alloy if they could not melt them. UFP only need find something as hard as tritanium us tool to do it. The UFP could use

Rodinium which is 21.4 time harder then dimomid compared to tritanium that is 21.4 time harder then dimomid. It just one easily melt then other. However would make tritanium alot harder to mine then rodinium. Since you have us cutting tools rather then phasers drills or laser drills.

In pratice Enigma the UFP cut just cut bulckheads out tritanium alloy if they could not melt them. UFP only need find something as hard as tritanium us tool to do it. The UFP could use

Rodinium which is 21.4 time harder then dimomid compared to tritanium that is 21.4 time harder then dimomid. It just one easily melt then other. However would make tritanium alot harder to mine then rodinium. Since you have us cutting tools rather then phasers drills or laser drills.

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

And some people wander why Jason left. Isn't there a point where this becomes boring? I mean, damn. I used to go all out against him, but then I realized that he's either: A ) a troll who is getting an immense amount of enjoyment out of my hysterics, or B ) someone who is really mentally handicapped(or unfamiliar with the language) and is getting his feelings hurt every time we are cruel to him, and just doesn't understand why we never agree with his POVs. That is when I decided to stop fucking with him. It is kinda like masturbation, it is incredible the first few times, but after that you kinda know what to expect and the whole thing is just kinda....meh.

Yeah, I am getting tired of abusing him. Although, Airlocke, there is evidence that the second of the two options is correct, as Jason did tell Questor what U.S. state he lives in. He also didn't know that fanfics aren't illegal, and said that he would be honored to help Darth Fanboy to write his fanfic. But then again, as we've seen in the Borg vs. Darth Vader thread, he did show signs of being a troll. Maybe he's both.