News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Ground fight between UFP personal form 25 century and against stromtroopers.

UFP people 25 century cush stromtrooper a unwanted bug. UFP perosnal have force field in 25 century and what does the Stromtrooper have armer that not even protect againist bows and arrows.

Jason: When he doesn't post stupidities, he posts the obvious.

No at least no people in Star destoryer.net they think Stromtroop still win do not ask me how. They claim Stomtrooper armed is not effect by phasers.

I was saying this time you were posting the obvious.

Hey Jason, instead of posting questions you want to ask SDNet here, why don't you register there? Is the IQ test question too hard?

Oh lordy. Can you imagine seeing their reactions to him? At least a few would have their heads explode.

The problem there Questor, is they would just ban him. I don't think there's any point to him registering. It wouldn't be any fun to watch.

A ground war against the Empire would be useless. What are the Feds going to do against AT-ATs, AT-STs, E-Webs, thermal detonators, tanks, and so on and so on? Shoot itty bitty wittle phasers at them? Use their little dune buggies to shoot down the AT-ATs?

The battle is over before it even started. smile.gif

The problem there Questor, is they would just ban him. I don't think there's any point to him registering. It wouldn't be any fun to watch.

I just want him to stop bitching about them here. That's what testingstan is for.

EDIT: Not really, but if you folled that drama, you might think so.

A ground war against the Empire would be useless. What are the Feds going to do against AT-ATs, AT-STs, E-Webs, thermal detonators, tanks, and so on and so on? Shoot itty bitty wittle phasers at them? Use their little dune buggies to shoot down the AT-ATs?

The battle is over before it even started. smile.gif

Uh Enigma, it's not as lopsided as you think. I looked up the handheld weapons for STO, and one of them happened to be the antiproton rifle. That's right. Antiproton Rifle. Also, if we allow for photon grenades (God I can't believe I'm agreeing with Jason), this becomes more even.

Is the IQ test question too hard?

I doubt half the actual members would even pass it, seeing the load of crap they post sometimes... wink.gif

I doubt half the actual members would even pass it, seeing the load of crap they post sometimes... wink.gif

Powell weighs 400 pounds and is going on a diet. If he loses 5 pounds per week for the next 40 weeks, how many pounds will he weigh?:

Also, you have to knpw your birthdate (Jason probably has trouble with that part too).

Uh Enigma, it's not as lopsided as you think. I looked up the handheld weapons for STO, and one of them happened to be the antiproton rifle. That's right. Antiproton Rifle. Also, if we allow for photon grenades (God I can't believe I'm agreeing with Jason), this becomes more even.

And that helps against an AT-AT how exactly?

Also, you have to knpw your birthdate (Jason probably has trouble with that part too).

How would Jason know my birthdate? tongue.gif

How would Jason know my birthdate? tongue.gif

So many comebacks, so little time...

IN pratice AT-AT would more poorly againist starfleet people any time period.UFP personal would simple have bull with poorly protected with phaser watch it fall. Also tircorder would most likley aid hit that soft spot.

Could you please take your head out of your mom's ass and enter the real world?

In pratice the AT AT is poorly protect under the main body. UFP would be able to aim make quick work of AT-AT. With the help of a phaser snipter rifle.

While Macos lose to the Ack-Acks and the Pew-Pews, while you drool drool on the floor floor.

UFP people 25 century cush stromtrooper a unwanted bug. UFP perosnal have force field in 25 century and what does the Stromtrooper have armer that not even protect againist bows and arrows.
They get shot to hell by tanks or walker, or bombed

Hey Jason, instead of posting questions you want to ask SDNet here, why don't you register there? Is the IQ test question too hard?
That would be hilarious to see

Doubtful they haven't banned the latest upstart from SFJ, last I checked

Sheesh. That's different for SDN.

Sheesh. That's different for SDN.

It's Dalton's SDN. Mike hasn't logged in since May.