News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Star Wars Empire Stormtroopers vrs Star Terk MACO

I might email them to ask officially on behalf of asvs. We could get a concrete answer that way.

By the Colonel West try use sniper rife and UFP Prisdent in Star Terk undiscovery country watch this vidoe form 6 minute 30 secounds to about to 7 minute and 30 secounds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EGs4PPLvb8&feature=related

So MACO would had training in sniper rifle like the weapons it very possible.Even though one he used was Klingon vrs. Also look picture of Cononel West on this site. http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/West.

Given how RSA isn't jumping for joy over the supposed canonization of STO and the TMs, I have my doubts

The TMs I certainly hope not. Where did you hear that?

By the Colonel West try use sniper rife and UFP Prisdent in Star Terk undiscovery country watch this vidoe form 6 minute 30 secounds to about to 7 minute and 30 secounds.

So MACO would had training in sniper rifle like the weapons it very possible.Even though one he used was Klingon vrs. Also look picture of Cononel West on this site.

Fuck you, you fucking fucknut! smile.gif

There is no canonical proof that Colonel West was from MACO. He's not even a good painter! smile.gif

I might email them to ask officially on behalf of asvs. We could get a concrete answer that way.

I admire your confidence.

Colonel West rank of Colonel is part MACO is Starfleet ranks are in navy. Only rank systems I know that has Colonel in it is MACO. You going show me good deal evidnce show me he not part it.

I admire your confidence.

Confidence? Not really. However, if nothing is ventured, nothing is gained. They may or may not respond. They definitely won't if I don't ask them.

Colonel West rank of Colonel is part MACO is Starfleet ranks are in navy. Only rank systems I know that has Colonel in it is MACO. You going show me good deal evidnce show me he not part it.

Easy, you waste of your father's two ounces of pureed sperm. It was never stated that he was part of MACO. If MACO was still around it does not mean that the WHOLE FEDERATION GROUND FORCES ARE LITTLE BITCH PAINTERS! Just like the Marines are not the U.S.' sole ground pounders.

Get your shit straight fklvjdsflvknd.knvs.kdgh keorl gjerojglekrj gjlkf.kj ndf.,mn.

Easy, you waste of your father's two ounces of pureed sperm. It was never stated that he was part of MACO. If MACO was still around it does not mean that the WHOLE FEDERATION GROUND FORCES ARE LITTLE BITCH PAINTERS! Just like the Marines are not the U.S.' sole ground pounders.

Get your shit straight fklvjdsflvknd.knvs.kdgh keorl gjerojglekrj gjlkf.kj ndf.,mn.

I never said all UFP ground forces are MACO I point one guy that was in Star Terk DS9.That hardly saying even person ground soldier a member of MACO.

But every person you are pointing out in any ST show or movie you are saying they are little bitch painters!.

Unless they are stated to be little bitch painters then they are not!

The TMs I certainly hope not. Where did you hear that?
One of the last quotes from someone at Paramount before they became CBS. Dishonest trekkies everywhere on the internetz now like pretending the TMs are canon when it suits them. I am hesitant as it is the single source that says that, outside of creatively interpreting Roddenberry quotes from the 60's. All the others including one newer than that continue the old party line of movies and TV only. Mostly used at Factpile, and I would imagine Sciforums. Obviously the really crazy trekkies that believes in TEH GIGATONZ of course still like the TMs not being canon

Not really new,Oragahn started a thread on it at SFJ not too long ago. It just seems to have popped up recently since somebody saw fit to devote an entire paragraph of the Wiki article of ST canon on it

Oh Jesus Christ, the TMs being canon complicates things even more. For while it does give low firepower yields in some cases, it also mentions photon torpedoes with 690 gigaton yields, and a weapons range of 3.5 million kms. They also mention that phaser rifles, as Enigma pointed out, produce energy levels equal to that of a kiloton-level explosion. All it does is further complicate matters.

As for the 690 gigaton yield torpedoes, I got that from Memory Alpha itself. And no, I did not edit the page, as it's been like that since at least '08.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Photon_torpedo#Technical_Manuals

Oh Jesus Christ, the TMs being canon complicates things even more. For while it does give low firepower yields in some cases, it also mentions photon torpedoes with 690 gigaton yields, and a weapons range of 3.5 million kms. They also mention that phaser rifles, as Enigma pointed out, produce energy levels equal to that of a kiloton-level explosion. All it does is further complicate matters.

As for the 690 gigaton yield torpedoes, I got that from Memory Alpha itself. And no, I did not edit the page, as it's been like that since at least '08.

http://memory-alpha....chnical_Manuals

Dammit I need to fix that shit again. The 690 gigatons is caused by trektards who can barely read. The quote they misinterpret says the std. photon torpedo releases energy faster than a antimatter pod rupture. Which the typical trektard interprets as photon torpedo yield is equal to 100m^3 of antideuterium.

One of the last quotes from someone at Paramount before they became CBS. Dishonest trekkies everywhere on the internetz now like pretending the TMs are canon when it suits them. I am hesitant as it is the single source that says that, outside of creatively interpreting Roddenberry quotes from the 60's. All the others including one newer than that continue the old party line of movies and TV only. Mostly used at Factpile, and I would imagine Sciforums. Obviously the really crazy trekkies that believes in TEH GIGATONZ of course still like the TMs not being canon

The TMs are contradictory and highly inconsistent. I'd literally pull my hair out in frustration if they made them canon. It's hard enough to deal with consistency in the hundreds of hours of movies and TV shows, let alone deal with these TMs. The last thing we need is a situation on the Trek side like we have with the warsfags and the ICS. Essentially claiming that a TM somehow supersedes anything else in canon, and it cannot be argued lest you be accused of heresy.

I looked for the source that said that the TMs were canon, but couldn't find any. The closest thing I could find was something saying that Viacom's director thought that they were canon, while the writing staff didn't. And even if they are, the TV shows still override them.

Seriously, 690 GT?

That would be as stupid as saying SW fighters have weapons in the KT range... Oh wait... rolleyes.gif

The TMs are contradictory and highly inconsistent. I'd literally pull my hair out in frustration if they made them canon. It's hard enough to deal with consistency in the hundreds of hours of movies and TV shows, let alone deal with these TMs. The last thing we need is a situation on the Trek side like we have with the warsfags and the ICS. Essentially claiming that a TM somehow supersedes anything else in canon, and it cannot be argued lest you be accused of heresy.

Meh, the only real contradiction is of the rabid trekkie's interpretation of what is going on.

Meh, the only real contradiction is of the rabid trekkie's interpretation of what is going on.

So, you're saying that the TNG technical manual with it's 1.02 GW bullshit isn't contradictory to this 690 GT nonsense? rolleyes.gif Or maybe you'd like to clarify.

Or maybe he's pulling your leg. smile.gif

Or maybe that's just your interpretation of what he's doing... tongue.gif

In star Terk enterpise MACO carria sniper vrs of phaser rifle. It may even been sniper rifle one MACO was using it hard to tell. MACO using next generation of sniper rifle be the TR-116 rifle . So no problem shot right thought At -AT and kill the crew inside. The same other Star War combat vechices.