News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Star Wars Empire Stormtroopers vrs Star Terk MACO

Shhhh. I'm trying to make his head implode

With a head that dense, there's no way it could implode.

Pfffftttt. I know dumber people.

Wait...........

When did Skooj come back?

Just now. I wonder where he's been though. emot-iiam.gif

Just what episode shows a MACO with a TR-116

In the Book Star Terk online needs of the many. The MACO were armed with TR-116 rifle and some enengy damping weapon as will. Read the book Star Terk online needs of the many and see for yourself.

In the Book Star Terk online needs of the many. The MACO were armed with TR-116 rifle and some enengy damping weapon as will. Read the book Star Terk online needs of the many and see for yourself.
And since when were books canon

Since never. The game STO is soft-canon, which means unless a TV show contradicts it, it's canon (Backstory and technologies, not player's actions). That's just the novelization of one of the missions, which, while it has to follow what happens in-game, isn't canon itself. Don't ask me, I didn't come up with the policy.

Ask Admiral Paul according him to him Star Terk online the needs of the many that book for the most part is soft canon. Are weapons MACO say carries in Star Terk online the needs of the many soft cannon I think so however I could wrong.

Ask Admiral Paul according him to him Star Terk online the needs of the many that book for the most part is soft canon. Are weapons MACO say carries in Star Terk online the needs of the many soft cannon I think so however I could wrong.

my-hair-is-a-bird-argument-invalid-386x449.jpg

Neither of those are CBS.

Exactly. CBS does have to declare it. I really want to see something in writing from them.

Exactly. CBS does have to declare it. I really want to see something in writing from them.

Agreed. I really doubt they will though. CBS does not seem intereseted in doing anything more than milking the prime universe at the moment.

I send the question to Star Terk online that is runned by CBS. Let hope I get answer.

I send the question to Star Terk online that is runned by CBS. Let hope I get answer.

*opens email*

"What the fuck is this gibberish? Smell toropodes? Star Terks? Kiligons? Shit, I want to know his dealer and get me some of that crack."

You idiot. Cryptic is not owned by CBS, nor would it matter if they were.

But that doesn't stop him. smile.gif

Then again, even though they do not own Cryptic, it is *possible* to get an answer from CBS about STO canonicity even though what Cryptic says must have CBS' approval.

But that doesn't stop him. smile.gif

Then again, even though they do not own Cryptic, it is *possible* to get an answer from CBS about STO canonicity even though what Cryptic says must have CBS' approval.

Only in the quantum sense.

(Think Schrodinger)

Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass Jackass

I have gone next level ask CBS themselves the question.

You really think CBS is even going to ready your petty, worthless request?

Talk about delusional.