News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Star Wars Empire Stormtroopers vrs Star Terk MACO

Depend on misson MACO has perosnal force fields ,phasers and TR-116 rifle in that misson againist special 8472 in Star Terk online needs of the many book. SO even if Empire Stromtrooper going have AT-AS with them and AT-AT it just make the job easer. MACO first take out pilots thier TR-116 rifles and then take out rest crew while trap in thier vechices. The same happen if Stromtrooper had armed vechices the MACO take them out with TR-116 rifle.

What ever the stromtroops would last even few secounds againist TNG MACO.

You know what I realized? If (almost) anyone other than Jason was making this claim, I'd be able to take them seriously. Why? Because they'd actually try to find evidence that supported their claim, rather than spout gobbledygook.

Vargas_in_combat_uniform.jpg

Why only guys wearing starfleet combat unforms while everyone else was wereing normal starfleet unforms. One perosnal not any real unform. That one guy not wearing starfleet unform they never talk rank by way. I think part of MACO and watch this video as will

That was just a ground operations uniform he was wearing over his usual uniform. It doesn't mean that he's a MACO.

Look two picture

One form woman member MACO

Amanda_Cole.jpg

Another UFP soldier form (DS9: "The Siege of AR-558")

(DS9: "The Siege of AR-558")

shirts look the same other color they are.

Here other pictore of soldier or I at least think member of MACO form the future. In DS9 Form (AR-558)

Reese_%28AR-558%29.jpg

See shirts look simler only real differnts is color of the two shirts.

Point is that Star TErk MACO existed 24 century. Because all guy using Enterpise MACO vrs of them againist Stromtroopers. I point out that even AT-ST and AT-AT with helps those TR-116 rifle they could make quick work out them. To many people seem think that the MACO does existed when DS9 was going on.

Look two picture

One form woman member MACO

Amanda_Cole.jpg

Another UFP soldier form (DS9: "The Siege of AR-558")

(DS9: "The Siege of AR-558")

shirts look the same other color they are.

All I see there is a nice rack.

Doesn't matter, they have it available.

Ok, since it says so in the EU.

There's still the immense problem of their incompetence, so when would they use it?

They never used them the many times we see them get their asses handed to them, like on Cloud City in TESB when they are getting killed by Leia and Co, and they didn't use any grenades at all against the Teddy Bears that were killing them on Endor.

So either they have them and they're so totally incompetent (pfft, "a legion of my best troops" indeed) that they never know when to use them, or these "Thermal Detonators" are booby traps for possible armor thieves... smile.gif

So the Stormtroopers still lose... tongue.gif

Don't know, maybe but then again the Empire would be sore losers and just blast the whole area with their turbolasers. smile.gif

The better question is would stromtrooper know what hit them. Depend misson depend what weapons the MACO carries. IN Star Terk online needs of the many they MACO carre TR-116 rifle phaser and enengy dampers granades. Do stormtrooper enengy base weapons could turn unless in number secounds. It possible able disable the AT-ATs and AT-AS.

You are completely retarded Jason. Please give me your address so I can come over and beat the shit out of you and your family. smile.gif

Also, I need your social security number for personal reasons. smile.gif

I'm not going to bother refuting what you just posted since it is complete garbage.

In pratice MACO even Stromtrooper use heavey combat vechice like the AT-AT the fact AT AT such weak bull at is so big. It make fine target to hit. MACO could win even they out number 100 to 1 againist stromtroopers.

In pratice MACO is armed with TR-116 rifle and these rifles and shot thought walls. So MACO easily kill them in surpise attack or even fire fight since even Stromtrooper take cover would not protect them. AT-AT armor has no protect againist the MACO TR-116 rifle. The MACO rifle can kill the AT-AT pilot and gunner take rest in there with that rife.

In pratice MACO is armed with TR-116 rifle and these rifles and shot thought walls. So MACO easily kill them in surpise attack or even fire fight since even Stromtrooper take cover would not protect them. AT-AT armor has no protect againist the MACO TR-116 rifle. The MACO rifle can kill the AT-AT pilot and gunner take rest in there with that rife.

Just what episode shows a MACO with a TR-116