News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

I think found away the UFP defend it self againist the Star War Empire

UFP just armed all starship with Tricobalt device something USS Voyager carried on board. It fire power just two blow caretakers ray to bits.

UFP just armed all starship with Tricobalt device something USS Voyager carried on board. It fire power just two blow caretakers ray to bits.

Why is the tricobalt device better than a nuke? What's the yield?

A pair of tricobalt devices, with a yield of 20,000 teracochranes,

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Tricobalt_device

Thier no cannon evidence what tells use what a Teracochranes is but Star Terk Next Generation Text book

tells use this

Cochrane

1 cochrane. Under the conditions it achieves warp factor 1, approximately 20 gigajoules are required to create the field, and only 200 megajoules to maintain it.[1] (Star Trek: The Next Generation Technical Manual, page 55)

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Cochrane_(unit)

Fail

20*20,000=400,000GJ = 400TJ < 100KT

And that assumes a straight conversion without inefficiency.

And that assumes a straight conversion without inefficiency.
Can't say I was dewanking Trek. Considering they didnt have to accelerate the tricobalts to warp the energy required is probably even less still without accounting for inefficiencies

Can't say I was dewanking Trek. Considering they didnt have to accelerate the tricobalts to warp the energy required is probably even less still without accounting for inefficiencies

But you know, to Trek, 400KT might seem like a large weapon...

whistle.gif

BTW, we need BFG, GDR, BFESEG, and GKYSDRVF smilies.

Big Fat Grin

Grins, Ducks and Runs

Big Fat Evil S*** Eating Grin

Grins, Kicks You in the Shins, Ducks and Runs Very Fast

But you know, to Trek, 400KT might seem like a large weapon...

At long last, you agree that ST and SW have similar yields... harhar.gif

If you wish to see evidence Watch this vidoe see what the Tricobalt devices can do to Caretaker space station.

Watch vidie from minutes 37 to 37 minute 12 secound see why were power genenerations are. Then watch the this minute and 39 minte and 8 secounds to about 40 minute and 8 secounds to see Tricobalt device fire at.

http://www.56.com/u68/v_MTY4NzYxNjk.html My link

As we can see Tricobalt device destory Care taker station with out main power generator to help with getting destroying back the clain weapon heave punch. It unlikley Star Destoryer surival get hit more ten.

As we can see Tricobalt device destory Care taker station with out main power generator to help with getting destroying back the clain weapon heave punch. It unlikley Star Destoryer surival get hit more ten.

Bet you I can do that with a nuke, too. What is the size?

EDIT: it had better be bigger than 500m in radius, or I'm going to pwn you again.

Do you even understand immune zone theory?

If you wish to see evidence Watch this vidoe see what the Tricobalt devices can do to Caretaker space station.

Watch vidie from minutes 37 to 37 minute 12 secound see why were power genenerations are. Then watch the this minute and 39 minte and 8 secounds to about 40 minute and 8 secounds to see Tricobalt device fire at.

http://www.56.com/u6...TY4NzYxNjk.html My link

It only took 20 kilotons to blow up Nagasaki, and as I proved with your figures the tricobalt devices are almost 5 times as powerful

400TJ ie less than 100kilotons

Damn.

I fail at reading.

It only took 20 kilotons to blow up Nagasaki, and as I proved with your figures the tricobalt devices are almost 5 times as powerful

To be fair, space is different...

I doubt the caretaker array was as big as Nagasaki though

The problem is that the inverse square law makes you it's bitch in space.

The problem is that the inverse square law makes you it's bitch in space.
Yes,......... damn you 1/r^2

This is why you wait for them to go down to a planet, then nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

Not just destroy Care taker station same way US nuclear bomb destroy Nagasaki I am talking about turn a longer amount mental into vapor.

Not just destroy Care taker station same way US nuclear bomb destroy Nagasaki I am talking about turn a longer amount mental into vapor.

Prove its more, Fat Man vaporized a sizable chunk of Nagasaki, and prove it tetryon reactors didnt help.

the 2 tricobalt devices would be equal about 10 Fat Men

Yeah, I do believe most of your "mental" has turned into vapor. smile.gif

Prove its more, Fat Man vaporized a sizable chunk of Nagasaki, and prove it tetryon reactors didnt help.

the 2 tricobalt devices would be equal about 10 Fat Men

Moron boy doesn't get it. From rough scaling, the array was about 1.5 km in radius.

The maximum you could prove from that is that the device is 5.808 megatons (assuming the array is made out of tungsten). After that, all energy from the device is wasted anyway. Of course, realistically, you don't need anywhere near the impulse shock amount to destroy the array, but even at 2.056 megatons, it establishes a nice cap on photon torpedo power, as this is implied to be even more powerful.

Watch this vidoe liston to Caption Sisko and that Klingon talk. From 2 minute and 50 seconds to about 3 minute and 57 seconds. Klingon soldier say the amount Cardasson deaths could be in the billions and hear the Sisko talk about fact Maqual had tricobalt devices and other possible weapons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1rh-206n9k&feature=related

Here more evidence that tricobalt devices stronger then H bombs. 39 missile able destroy most Cardasson Prime armed tricobalt weapons. I hate put to but 39 H bombs could not kill billions of people.

*sigh* First, Martok said millions, not billions. Second, there were also antimatter warheads and biogenic weapons mentioned. These combined with the tricobalt warheads would have done the damage. Third, it was thirty, not thirty-nine, and fourth, if the 30 H-Bombs all hit China and India, they would cause more than a billion deaths. God, you're an idiot.