News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Then get to bed. smile.gif

But then I'll be even more tired... love0070.gif

No, I'll be all-right once all these plays I'm acting in are done and over... smile.gif

But then I'll be even more tired... love0070.gif

No, I'll be all-right once all these plays I'm acting in are done and over... smile.gif

Do a lot of role-playing, eh? smile.gif

Yup, I felt it was better then spending most of my time on some loser forum on the 'net... Oh wait... tongue.gif

Yup, I felt it was better then spending most of my time on some loser forum on the 'net... Oh wait... tongue.gif

Hey, don't talk about SpaceBattles that way!

Yeah, move completed and it's fun...

I've entered. And posted. Also, screw life. It is tiresome.

Why don't you screw your gf instead?

It's tireing, but very awesome...

How many y'all post on SB? That place is weird. It's TrekBBS's Igor twin brother. TrekBBSers tend to be smug & haughty yet post normal threads. SBers not so much smarmy but post plenty of WTF?!?! threads.

Multipage threads about various obscure sci-fi &/or fantasy media are regularly posted.

SB is emot-iiam.gif

I don't. The mods encourage the behavior of douches like white_rabbit, Leo1, and others, while banning Pro-Trek members when they behave like those members do. Not to mention, ricery1, who's the Pro-Wars version of Jason.

mellow.gifhuh.gifhappy.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifdry.gifsmile.gifwub.gifangry.gifsad.gifunsure.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gifgrin.gifangry.gif:(' /> cool.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifembarrassed.giflipsrsealed.gifundecided.gifkiss.gifcry.gifevil.gif:D' /> azn.gifafro.gifexcl.gifemot-iiam.gifblush.gifmad.gifmysterysolved.gifTARDIS.gifpop2.gifpopcorn.gifdeath.gifemot-colbert.gifwelcome.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifbehindsofa.gifplane.gifAwesomesauce.jpgsleeping.gifsofa.gifdevil.gifX.gifermm.gifstuart.gifsick.gifpizza.gifzorro.gifrant.gifrtfm.gifdoc.gifwhistle.gifsanta.gifcrybaby.gifpirate.gifdizzy.gifanimier.gifveryangry.gifshock.gifdetective.gifpopo.gifheart.gifinnocent.gifon2long.gifrofl.gifrespect.gifhope.gifflower.gifshuriken.giffish.gifyes.gifwallbash.gifalien.gifclover.gifqueen.gifwine.gifsmiling.gifspam.gifninja.gifchris.gifdown.gifbaby.gifthumbup.gifdj.gifbeer.gifwhip.gifhorse.gifturned.gifscooter.gifcat.gifblushing.gifclap.gifsweat.gifthumbsup.gifpolice.gifsecret.gifsorcerer.giflaughing.gifthumbdown.gifguitar.giffun.gifright.gifconstruction.gifleft.gifup.gif2guns.gifband.gifunworthy.gifmail.gifhelp.gifharhar.gifcheers.gifsmoke.gifgathering.giframbo.gifcensored.gifrobo.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gifno.giflaser.gifrealmad.gifofftopic.gifhrhr.gifbanned.gifclose.gifcoffee.gifnuke.gifouch.gifquestion.gifo.giftongue.gifgeek.gifpc.gifhandy.gifice.gifphone.gifball.gifspell.gifbook.gifvava.gifpuke.gifraking-leaves.gifmowing-the-lawn.gifbump.gif1krass.gifgoatfucker.gifThatsRacist2.gifobama-yeah.gifOMGdrama1.gifeat-watermelon.gifoie_wtf.giftSKhN.giflove0070.gifGuy Fawkes Mask Icon.jpgmariofacepalm.gifstarwars.giflogo_romulan.gif

I don't. The mods encourage the behavior of douches like white_rabbit, Leo1, and others, while banning Pro-Trek members when they behave like those members do. Not to mention, ricery1, who's the Pro-Wars version of Jason.

Sounds like they have the right idea. *looks at Picard*

[/sarcasm]