News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

HAHA!

I love that when reading Khas' response it looks like it says.

"We have Airlocke tags now?"

I WANT AIRLOCKE TAGS!

EDIT:

I edited because for some reason I put "Causes" instead of "Khas'". Maybe because I pronounce them similarly?

[nelson] HA HA! [/nelson]

*Presses button marked “UNLEASH THE MONKEY!†and puts a checkmark next to "Random Evil Act of the Day" on Evil Overlord to do List. Goes back to playing Mass Effect 2*

“Ok, now I just have to finish off that last Collector D - â€

“ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!â€

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU - “ *Dies again*

Ty, I know you wish you were as manly as I am... tongue.gif

A lofty goal for Ty, but I think he'll just settle for wishing to be just a man. smile.gif

I guess you're right, it's better to start low and then aim higher... tongue.gif

Who ever thought Mr. Keaton, Alex's father, could become so BadAss... tongue.gif

tSKhN.gif

mellow.gifhuh.gifhappy.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifdry.gifsmile.gifwub.gifangry.gifsad.gifunsure.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gifgrin.gifangry.gif:(' /> cool.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifembarrassed.giflipsrsealed.gifundecided.gifkiss.gifcry.gifevil.gif:D' /> azn.gifafro.gifexcl.gifemot-iiam.gifblush.gifmad.gifmysterysolved.gifTARDIS.gifpop2.gifpopcorn.gifdeath.gifemot-colbert.gifwelcome.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifbehindsofa.gifplane.gifAwesomesauce.jpgsleeping.gifsofa.gifdevil.gifX.gifermm.gifstuart.gifsick.gifpizza.gifzorro.gifrant.gifrtfm.gifdoc.gifwhistle.gifsanta.gifcrybaby.gifpirate.gifdizzy.gifanimier.gifveryangry.gifshock.gifdetective.gifpopo.gifheart.gifinnocent.gifon2long.gifrofl.gifrespect.gifhope.gifflower.gifshuriken.giffish.gifyes.gifwallbash.gifalien.gifclover.gifqueen.gifwine.gifsmiling.gifspam.gifchris.gifdown.gifbaby.gifthumbup.gifdj.gifbeer.gifwhip.gifhorse.gifturned.gifscooter.gifcat.gifblushing.gifclap.gifsweat.gifthumbsup.gifpolice.gifsecret.gifsorcerer.giflaughing.gifthumbdown.gifguitar.giffun.gifright.gifconstruction.gifleft.gifup.gif2guns.gifband.gifunworthy.gifmail.gifhelp.gifharhar.gifcheers.gifsmoke.gifgathering.giframbo.gifcensored.gifrobo.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gifno.giflaser.gifrealmad.gifofftopic.gifhrhr.gifbanned.gifclose.gifcoffee.gifnuke.gifouch.gifquestion.gifo.giftongue.gifgeek.gifpc.gifhandy.gifice.gifphone.gifball.gifspell.gifbook.gifvava.gifpuke.gifraking-leaves.gifmowing-the-lawn.gifbump.gif1krass.gifgoatfucker.gifThatsRacist2.gifobama-yeah.gifOMGdrama1.gifeat-watermelon.gifoie_wtf.giftSKhN.giflove0070.gifGuy Fawkes Mask Icon.jpgmariofacepalm.gifstarwars.giflogo_romulan.gif

And this is ASVS in a nutshell.