News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Hey Sephiroth, looks like I've found a challenge for you!

Was it seen in the movie "Shodan in little Tokyo"?

tongue.gif

Who's Sephiroth?

Sephiroth

His Theme:

His True Form and Ultimate Spell:

On second thought, SHODAN really is no match for Sephiroth.

On second thought, SHODAN really is no match for Sephiroth.

At the end of System Shock 2 SHODAN gained near omnipotence and started rewriting reality. The only reason she lost was because one of her avatars (the player) betrayed her and struck at her exposed heart when she revealed it. If the player had instead joined SHODAN, the universe would have been re-written in her image completely.

And Sephiroth's ultimate goal was to ascend to godhood and do the same. The only reason he didn't is because of the players got him before he could.

My my, Sephiroth vs. SHODAN with both at full powers... This should be interesting.

And Sephiroth's ultimate goal was to ascend to godhood and do the same. The only reason he didn't is because of the players got him before he could.

My my, Sephiroth vs. SHODAN with both at full powers... This should be interesting.

Universe blasting sex is the result.

Male and female both ascending to the same level would naturally join together in some hot'n heavy omnipotent sex that would undo and rebuild reality. smile.gif

She kinda looks like that one iCarly chick. AND SHUT THE FUCK UP MY COUSIN IS 5!

She kinda looks like that one iCarly chick. AND SHUT THE FUCK UP MY COUSIN IS 5!

Suuuuurrrreeee. wink.gif

Nothing to be ashamed of....my niece and nephews got me hooked on Spongebob Squarepants,The Fairy Oddparents, and iCarly.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Spongebob Squarepants. It's one of those shows that seems to be geared toward adults moreso than children.

I like the Fairly Odd Parents. Spongebob certainly has its moments, but it is too annoying, for the most part. iCarly is.....horrible.

I like the Fairly Odd Parents. Spongebob certainly has its moments, but it is too annoying, for the most part. iCarly is.....horrible.

I like Johnny Test, Spongebob and The Kids Next Door. smile.gif

I have no nephew or niece close by that watch the show, but I got hooked on it anyways...

And Airlocke, you're talking about Sam, and God help us if Sam ever gets a Samus Aran suit... smile.gif

Meesa nee find'm dem new'm smiley'm fo'weesa.

Yousa cum up heres! GO OTOBONGO! Through da planet core.

It be bad bombin'!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Spongebob Squarepants. It's one of those shows that seems to be geared toward adults moreso than children.

John Fogerty likes Spongebob.