News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Don't forget that the Fascists spent less than 16 years in power, and that most of the guys who fought them are dying of old age.

Well, hasn't it been shown that Bear Paw's an old geezer?

He said so himself, when he stated he'd been working with customers for 40 years, so unless he's started at 10, he's at least close to 60 years old, if not more...

Well, hasn't it been shown that Bear Paw's an old geezer?

He said so himself, when he stated he'd been working with customers for 40 years, so unless he's started at 10, he's at least close to 60 years old, if not more...

He's in his early 60s I believe. I've known him for a few years online. IIRC, he was in intel/spc ops type shit in the cold war.

He's in his early 60s I believe. I've known him for a few years online. IIRC, he was in intel/spc ops type shit in the cold war.

Right, and the guys who fought the fascists are now in their 90s.

The last organized fascist government went down hard in the 40's. Defeated by an alliance of the western powers and the Communists bear hates.

Of course many ignorant people equate any kind of single leader dictatorship with fascism.

EDIT: Actually, the best shot for being able to legitimately claim what he did is if he were either a member of the russian white army who defected to the US and saw service in WWII (there may have been a few) or for him to be one of the few people who did the whole WWII, Korea, Vietnam cycle.

If he did fight in all three wars, then he would at least be 83. What the hell is he doing with a 35-year-old wife? And as to commie fascists, it might as well be that his family tree is as convoluted as that of this one kid I knew when I was four. Seriously, his mom was mentally retarded, his father was also his great-grandfather, and his Aunt Tinkerbell (real name) was just plain loopy.

Do you like it?, i have had it and the sig for years.

Well, the Princess's not really my type... smile.gif

If he did fight in all three wars, then he would at least be 83. What the hell is he doing with a 35-year-old wife? And as to commie fascists, it might as well be that his family tree is as convoluted as that of this one kid I knew when I was four. Seriously, his mom was mentally retarded, his father was also his great-grandfather, and his Aunt Tinkerbell (real name) was just plain loopy.

I took it that it was his wife OF thirty-five years. As in that is how long they have been married. However, I could have misinterpreted.

No need for Bear to post, listening to you half-wits trying to decipher simple history is amusement enough. Not in a classic "ha-ha" funny, more like in a "oh how sad" funny sorta way - kinda like watching a drunk guy haplessly try to get his key in the lock to his house.

Well, I might be dropping in, over there, sometime soon. That should prove to be rather funny.

Well, I might be dropping in, over there, sometime soon. That should prove to be rather funny.

all you guys should. full star fleet attack!!!!

Is it really worth it?

He's an old frustrated guy, who has his vision of the world and has decided that it doesn't need to change and evolve like society.

He supposedly came here to defend himself, and then in turn acted as he accused Paul of doing.

And he's not bright enough, or honest enough to recognize that most people here did not, in fact, jump in Paul's defense, but rather called him out on his attacks and his hypocrisy...

So, why would you want to go a debate a guy that is basically an older version of Wong?

He's right, everybody who doesn't agree is wrong, and that's that... dry.gif

So, he's a dickless dick?

Is it really worth it?

He's an old frustrated guy, who has his vision of the world and has decided that it doesn't need to change and evolve like society.

He supposedly came here to defend himself, and then in turn acted as he accused Paul of doing.

And he's not bright enough, or honest enough to recognize that most people here did not, in fact, jump in Paul's defense, but rather called him out on his attacks and his hypocrisy...

So, why would you want to go a debate a guy that is basically an older version of Wong?

He's right, everybody who doesn't agree is wrong, and that's that... dry.gif

Because it is fun to piss him off. And to repeatedly point out those hypocrisies just to see how he defends himself. I mean, c'mon, those lame duck posts and threats of physical violence at the end were not amusing to you? I-I just don't understand some people.

mellow.gifhuh.gifhappy.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gifsleep.gifdry.gifsmile.gifwub.gifangry.gifsad.gifunsure.gifwacko.gifblink.gifph34r.gifgrin.gifangry.gif:(' /> cool.gifhuh.gifrolleyes.gifembarrassed.giflipsrsealed.gif:-kiss.gifcry.gifevil.gif:D' /> azn.gifafro.gifexcl.gifemot-iiam.gifblush.gifmad.gifmysterysolved.gifTARDIS.gifpop2.gifpopcorn.gifdeath.gifemot-colbert.gifwelcome.gifSmiley-Facepalm.gifbehindsofa.gifplane.gifAwesomesauce.jpgsleeping.gifsofa.gifdevil.gifX.gifermm.gifstuart.gifsick.gifpizza.gifzorro.gifrant.gifrtfm.gifdoc.gifwhistle.gifsanta.gifcrybaby.gifpirate.gifdizzy.gifanimier.gifveryangry.gifshock.gifdetective.gifpopo.gifheart.gifinnocent.gifon2long.gifrofl.gifrespect.gifhope.gifflower.gifshuriken.giffish.gifyes.gifwallbash.gifalien.gifclover.gifqueen.gifwine.gifsmiling.gifspam.gifninja.gifchris.gifdown.gifbaby.gifthumbup.gifdj.gifbeer.gifwhip.gifhorse.gifturned.gifscooter.gifcat.gifblushing.gifclap.gifsweat.gifthumbsup.gifpolice.gifsecret.gifsorcerer.giflaughing.gifthumbdown.gifguitar.giffun.gifright.gifconstruction.gifleft.gifup.gif2guns.gifband.gifunworthy.gifmail.gifhelp.gifharhar.gifcheers.gifsmoke.gifgathering.giframbo.gifcensored.gifrobo.gifcrazy.gifw00t.gifno.giflaser.gifrealmad.gifofftopic.gifhrhr.gifbanned.gifclose.gifcoffee.gifnuke.gifouch.gifquestion.gifo.giftongue.gifgeek.gifpc.gifhandy.gifice.gifphone.gifball.gifspell.gifbook.gifvava.gifpuke.gifraking-leaves.gifmowing-the-lawn.gifbump.gif1krass.gifgoatfucker.gifThatsRacist2.gifobama-yeah.gifOMGdrama1.gifeat-watermelon.gifoie_wtf.giftSKhN.giflove0070.gif

Whew!

Why NOT?

So what do i win?.

A big dick in the ass. Go see Jason, he'll present you with your award.

A big dick in the ass. Go see Jason, he'll present you with your award.

Wait, why does Jason get that honor???