News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Post every time you enter, and rep whoring thread. (NSFW, thanks to Praeothmin)

Who changed Jason's name to "Admiral Pirate Monkey"? And why? It's funny, but I'd just like to know. Unless Jason did it himself...

The FU store transaction report shows it was Prophet of Truth. And he did it for teh lulz.

The FU store transaction report shows it was Prophet of Truth. And he did it for teh lulz.

We need something for big spenders like you and me. There's no fun in the store when you can buy anything.

:jason: vs. :loktar: vs. :seph: vs. :blackfoot: vs. :dual: free-for-all!

:)  :mellow:  :confused:  :(  :mad:  :D  :p  ;)  :o  :huh:  :rolleyes:  ^_^  :ohmy:  B)  :eek:  :lol:  B)  -_-  <_<  :wub:  :angry:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink:  :ph34r:  ;D  :angry:  :huh:  :-[  :-X  :-  :-*  :cry:  >:D  ^-^  :afro:  :excl:  :mystery:  :blush:  :mysterysolved:  :TARDIS:  :pop2:  :popcorn:  :death:  :emot-colbert:  :welcome:  :facepalm:  :behindsofa:  :plane:  :awesomesauce:  :sleeping:  :sofa:  :devil:  :X  :ermm:  :stuart:  :sick:  :pizza:  :zorro:  :rant:  :rtfm:  :doc:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :santa:  :crybaby:  :pirate:  :dizzy:  :animier:  :veryangry:  :shock:  :detective:  :popo:  :heart:  :innocent:  :on2long:  :rofl:  :respect:  :hope:  :flower:  :shuriken:  :fish:  :yes  :wallbash:  :alien:  :clover:  :queen:  :wine:  :smiling:  :spam:  :ninja:  :chris:  :down:  :baby:  :thumbup:  :dj:  :beer:  :whip:  :horse:  :turned:  :scooter:  :cat:  :blushing:  :clap:  :sweat:  :thumbsup:  :police:  :secret:  :sorcerer:  :laughing:  :thumbdown:  :guitar:  :fun:  :right:  :construction:  :left:  :up:  :2guns:  :band:  :unworthy:  :mail:  :help:  :harhar:  :cheers:  :smoke:  :gathering:  :rambo:  :censored:  :robo:  :crazy:  :w00t:  :no  :laser:  :realmad:  :offtopic:  :hrhr:  :banned:  :close:  :coffee:  :nuke:  :ouch:  :question:  :geek:  :pc:  :handy:  :ice:  :phone:  :ball:  :spell:  :book:  :vava:  :puke:  :raking:  :mowing:  :bump:  :jason:  :loktar:  :blackfoot:  :dual:  :seph:  :watermelon: 

That is all.

Khas, how the heck did you do that?

Everytime I tried posting more then a dozen, I've gottent the message saying I have a smiley limit... :thumbdown:

To be honest, I just clicked on them in the smiley box. It was really nothing special actually.

It seems this limit was removed, perhaps with the upgrade?thumbsup.gif

[you] and [random] vs 1krass.gif

For random, can that person be fictional, or is it only real people who can be in this battle?

[you] and [random] vs 1krass.gif

We don't have [you] and [random] tags here yet, Afishymeadow.

oie_wtf.gif vs. 1krass.gif, goatfucker.gif, OMGdrama1.gif, ThatsRacist2.gif, and obama-yeah.gif. Who wins?

oie_wtf.gif , there's no doubt about it...

1krass.gif changed his name back to what it originally was.

1krass.gif changed his name back to what it originally was.

I think Paul did that.

As far as I know you can't change your name without A)buy the name change from the FU store, or cool.gif have a mod change it.

It looks like Paulie did.

EDIT: AHH SHIT!. I said I was never going to post in this thread and yet here I am.

I don't need a reason. However, he asked me to. He doesn't ask for much.

He's Jason. Him asking for anything is too much. smile.gif

But why did you grant it?

When others ask for proof supporting his idiotic arguments, he never provides it.

So why then should you give him what he wants when he fails to deliver every time?