News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Have the Marries from Avatar replace the Marries movie Aliens would they do better.

Marries from the movie Avator have combat vehicle that like walkers and not much tailer then people. I can see these combat vehicles give Marries the upper hand fight. Hay one them could even fight Queen Alien one on One in once combat walking machines.

Nope they die too. Predators are minor servants of lovecraftian eldritch horrors from beyond the stars. The RDA marines will go mad upon laying their eyes upon the first Yatja

Depends on your setting, Jason.

If it's in the movie Aliens, I don't see the Marines in Avatar doing much better under the same circumstances.

They'll have the same limits on weapons' use, and the Marines's weapons in Aliens weren't too shabby in the firepower department.

Plus, from what we saw, they have equal training, so I see no difference here.

In the open, yes, the walkers can help, but in the open, the Aliens' Marines transport vehicule's guns would have helped as well.

Avatar Amplified Mobility Platform were better anything marines in aliens had. It could in threoy craw on the ground.In the spaces that marines were fighting in. THey could have brought a few of them into the battle.My link Read this for more information about combat suit talking about.

Avatar Amplified Mobility Platform were better anything marines in aliens had. It could in threoy craw on the ground.In the spaces that marines were fighting in. THey could have brought a few of them into the battle.My link Read this for more information about combat suit talking about.

Did you just argue that a walker is more effective than an ACV?

BOGGLES

BOGGLES

BOGGLES

<Looks at emergency HAB Mecha Fanwhore Alert button>

Do yah feel lucky, punk?

What does marriage have to do with anything?

Well, you see Enigma. It drains the life out of the subject and turns them into a shell of their former vibrant self. It's a powerful weapon, and not to be trifled with.

JASON, do you still wish to debate the effectiveness of Avatar Mecha vs. USCMC APCs?

EDIT: For my first volley:

How well are the mecha going to survive being hit by the crashing dropship? (which I assume in this scenario is the gigantic space-to-ground ship from Avatar.

When Jake Sully damaged Quaritch's ship (during the final battle), Quaritch escaped in his AMP suit.My link

By the way this combat machine escape whiles the aircraft in flames crashing to the surface.

When Jake Sully damaged Quaritch's ship (during the final battle), Quaritch escaped in his AMP suit.My link

By the way this combat machine escape whiles the aircraft in flames crashing to the surface.

So you are claiming that jumping out of the lighter, smaller, gunship is the same as getting hit by the dropship head on?

Smiley-Facepalm.gif

Also another important question asks you how aliens sneak on to the drop ship to being with. Even the Avatar Mecha as the detect inferred and heat. The Aliens give off both. So the Aliens not going to be able catch these soldiers off aground as easily and be able surprise attack the pilot

Also another important question asks you how aliens sneak on to the drop ship to being with. Even the Avatar Mecha as the detect inferred and heat. The Aliens give off both. So the Aliens not going to be able catch these soldiers off aground as easily and be able surprise attack the pilot

Right, except for the fact that the avatar dropship is several times larger and as such is exponentially harder to guard. Also, the sensors the machine-gunners carried detect heat as well, FAILboy.

"detect inferred and heat. The Aliens give off both."

Smiley-Facepalm.gif

However how is it going to get in thier the doors are not that much biger and dropship infred and heat sensers as will. So how is going to get anywer near that dropship.

However how is it going to get in thier the doors are not that much biger

Bigger than the closed up dropship?

Seriously, have you even seen Aliens?

and dropship infred and heat sensers as will.

PROOF PLEASE

ALSO PROVE THAT THE CMC DROPSHIP DID NOT HAVE ALL OF THOSE SENSORS

So how is going to get anywer near that dropship.

By climbing up the massive landing gear, just like they did in the movie?

Marries from the movie Avator have combat vehicle that like walkers and not much tailer then people. I can see these combat vehicles give Marries the upper hand fight. Hay one them could even fight Queen Alien one on One in once combat walking machines.

wtf?My neigbors brst in pre k has bigger brsins then you jason.And better grammer.

wtf?My neigbors brst in pre k has bigger brsins then you jason.And better grammer.

Don't insult the poor kid. Your neighbors might get angry.

tell tiralak to let me OUT of daycare

You're obviously posting in the main forums, so I really don't get what's going on with you.

That not evidence at all if the dropcaft can land and take off many differnt kinds of target senser. Heat sensers we did not know had any that spacecaft.

Watch this Hudson said nothing about heat sensers or infred sensers.

You're obviously posting in the main forums, so I really don't get what's going on with you.

tiralak is missmanner of tk.She has me locked up in daycare on tk.mm is a FUCKING BITCH.I'm not common criminal mm.LET ME THE FUCK OUT NOW

That not evidence at all if the dropcaft can land and take off many differnt kinds of target senser. Heat sensers we did not know had any that spacecaft.

You have to prove your own assertions, troll.

Watch this Hudson said nothing about heat sensers or infred sensers.

Right, so the most basic single sensor other than the fucking Mark 1 Mod 0 eyeball, and we can't assume the Marines have it, but you can assume that the ST tricorder can pick up a fucking predator cloak with no evidence whatsoever.

Nice double standard, douchebag.

Radar is more basic then be able to decect heat. Also we see no evidence that these soldiers have anything pick heat waves. We seen Predtor use the able to decect heat pick up aliens by heat waves. So were evidence that they have it Questor.