News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Airlocke

Welcome to everyone's favorite game. "Pin the Tail on the Jackass"

Hello everyone, I'm glad that you've decided to tune in this week, we shall have a great show. Just in case this is your first viewing, let tell you a few things bout this show. First, each weak we shall choose one individual and nominate them as the biggest idiot/pervert/pedophile/most infuriating/most nonsensical/worst troll(as in, failing to accomplish their job). It really is quite versatile, whatever makes you think of somone as a jackass is a qualifying factor. Second, we chronicle this person's idiocy/whatever other jackass trait he exhibits as well as how we flamed the shit out of the stupid bastard. We shall accept nominations and even requests to present this weeks jackass. There are only two rules:

1. One person can only be jackass of the week for two consecutive weeks, once someone else has been chosen for a week, this person can be nominated again.

2. This person must have really fucked with someone in order to appear on the thread. If there are no candidates for a particular week, then we shall show a rerun of a troll that has plagued us in the past. (Our first rerun is already scheduled, it is, of course, that (not so) lovable troll StarDestroyerAvenger) Also, you CAN use evidence of an individual's jackass-like behavior that occurred before the week in which he is chosen. It is even encouraged.

Now, without further ado, let us name our "Jackass of the Week"!

CONGRATULATIONS, JASON!

Oh, who could ever forget our Jason? Probably only somone who is as stupid as he is. There are so many examples of his stupidity, that we shall limit it to three, with three return flames.

1.Post 146

Here, the guy is using a source that weakens his point, then tries to be condescending in the same post. Epic Fail

Answering flame: Post 147

Ahh, how we love the smell of fire in the morning.

2. Post 80

I don't think I will explin this one, it is self-explainatory, and it would only take away from the flame.

Answering Flame: Post 85

Ahahahahahaha! An absolute Classic! I would be surprised if this doesn't hit primetime soon!

3. Post 40

Okay, so, no one evens knows what he was trying to say here. This was in the middle of a huge run around, in which he tried to use mathematical evidence, but didn't have fucking a clue what he was doing, and used made up numbers quite often.

Answering Flame: Post 41, SDA's sole triumph.

Simple, yet elegant, and the only thing that bastard ever said that anybody could wholeheartedly agree with.

Well, we would like to thank you for enjoying this week's show, and ask that you tune in next week, when we will likely chronicle more of Jason's stupidity.

This idea is Awesomesauce.jpg however, I'm not sure we have enough members to warrant a Jackass of the Week award. Perhaps it could be awarded monthly until we get more members posting regularly.

This idea is Awesomesauce.jpg however, I'm not sure we have enough members to warrant a Jackass of the Week award. Perhaps it could be awarded monthly until we get more members posting regularly.

OK, I know he just won, but I'm going to re-nominate Jason, for having just proven that it is possible to be dumber than a TNG/VOY writer.

Just the whole thread, but particularly the post on the "Constellation class"

A 10 page (right now) thread that has him lose every argument just to try and pick it back up.

I think the evidence is overwhelming, and move for selection by acclimation.

Hey Airlocke, it's a new week, want to pin a tail on another jackass? smile.gif

I'd say stick to Jason for now. If not then Prophet of Truth should be it. smile.gif

Actually Prophet of Truth has turned out to be a pretty cool guy.

I don't know. I mean he thinks that the Covenant is all that and can take on all comers.

I don't know. I mean he thinks that the Covenant is all that and can take on all comers.

Actually I think he's somewhat moderated his position. In any event, being wrong and being an ignorant jackass are two different things.

Actually I think he's somewhat moderated his position. In any event, being wrong and being an ignorant jackass are two different things.

Ok then. Jason it is! smile.gif

Well, there are some Trekkies and Warsies who act like him too...

Can we nominate people from other boards?

That would widen our pool... laugh.gif

That's a fantastic idea. I know Raycav has a special person in mind. And I nominate DiegoWolfFox from TK. I'll provide links when I get home this evening. Suffice it to say, he's a furry.

Yeah, I'm too exhausted to do this right now. People from other boards are cool, simply because that allows a wider selection. If we didn't do it that way, Jason would just be here a whole, hell of a lot. Anyway, if you guys want, I'll do it after you post your candidates, or, if you'd like, I'll take volunteers to present this weeks.

Alright, after seeing that video, Whiterabbit doesn't have a chance. Ty, you want the honors this week?

Sure. DiegoWolfFox is our Jackass of the Week. We need a good picture to go along with this. Any suggestions?

Oh! You were supposed to make a big presentation of it! I guess I will have to do it from now on. But, I gues I don't really know him, so I couldn't do it right...

How about this one?

28409097.jpg

How about Aquehonga for a Jackanapes of the Week huh.gif

Yeah...prolly not.

I don't know those two personally. You said it was a long story behind those two, so could you tell it?

Ok, here's my nominee: DiegoWolfFox. Here is one of his threads and a YouTube video of him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu-JUP7UK8M

Okay. I have friends who hate Furries, friends who don't mind Furries, and friends who are Furries. After watching that video, I can safely say that all three of those groups would want to beat the everloving shit outta that guy.

Oh, and I nominate this girl for jackass (or jenny-ass) of the week:

*sigh* I have ignored this thread for a long while.

Might have to right another one up soon