News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How bad war going for Klingon Empire (TNG: "Yesterday's Enterprise

I wonder why a lot of these are disabling embedding. Kind of sucks.

I don't see anything embedded here or at SDN. I think ADblock automatically removes them.

I have a hypothesis Klingon Empire useing some kind of probes to trick UFP sensers pick up warships that are realy not their is a possiblity. First pleace watch this vidoe wish to see evidence back hypohesis.Other wise how come Tash Yar warnint that Caption USS Enterpise C 15 minute and 4 secound to about.My link

http://www.ask.blinkx.com/watch-video/star-trek-the-next-generation-tng-yesterday-enterprise/qUnLq4foy_VfGLssHnCWTw

Then watch this video 44 secounds to about 48 secounds to Hear Date say no sign any other Klingon warships.

My link

http://www.ask.blinkx.com/watch-video/star-trek-the-next-generation-tng-yesterday-enterprise/qUnLq4foy_VfGLssHnCWTw

So unless some explain how USS Enterpise D senser pick up a few Klingon warship sector earily then pick no Klingon warship sector latter. I think Klingon use some techology make look starship were they were not.

TASHA

And soon. Our sensors have picked

up Klingon warships in this

sector, Captain.

PICARD

Any signs of other Klingon

vessels?

DATA'S COM VOICE

No, sir.

Here were I get this information from My link

TASHA

I'm sure our coordinates have

been transmitted to the Klingon

command... we must not remain

here.

Picard studies the helmsman...

CASTILLO

Sir, it is my intention to return,

unless you order me not to.

Picard's eyes glow with admiration for the young

lieutenant... Tasha watches with renewed concern, but

she too respects him enormously.

PICARD

How soon will your ship be ready?

CASTILLO

We sustained moderate damage in

the attack... I think we can get

underway in a few hours...

My link

If the Klingon winning the war .A took so long to find the USS Enteprise D and Enterpise C to being with. And even after they spot them took a few hours for them get to USS Enteprise D and ENteprise C. Also why did USS Enteprise D not pick up any Klingon warship after the USS Enterpise C was attact. My answer to the question is the Klingon were used probes or other equement decoy making look fleets of ships they did not have them. That did resourse to allow starship even go at warp speed and they did not working long

range sensers.

Care to put that in english?

Easy. Translation: Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I hope it cleared things up. smile.gif

The Klingon losing otherwise how come Klingon warships did not get to USS Enterprise D and USS Enterprise C sooner? During Kick time Klingons had the able to do better. It took them a few hour send three Kligon warships to attack USS Enterprise D that in the same sector.

Also why did the Klingon warships all disappear form sensors after USS Enterprise C was attack by Bird of prey?

The Klingon losing otherwise how come Klingon warships did not get to USS Enterprise D and USS Enterprise C sooner? During Kick time Klingons had the able to do better. It took them a few hour send three Kligon warships to attack USS Enterprise D that in the same sector.

We've been over this before. How come the US couldn't reinforce the Indian Ocean elements of the Pacific Fleet in Dec. 1941?

Also why did the Klingon warships all disappear form sensors after USS Enterprise C was attack by Bird of prey?

Gee, maybe they switched over from long range sensors to something a little more useful in combat?

We've been over this before. How come the US couldn't reinforce the Indian Ocean elements of the Pacific Fleet in Dec. 1941?

Gee, maybe they switched over from long range sensors to something a little more useful in combat?

As little as Indian Ocean had to do with this the reason was USA need commited most more powerful warship elsewere.

The USS Enterpise D and USS Enterpise C were the same sector as these Klingon warships. A sector is about 12 light years across the NX class starship could reach the USS Enterpise D and Enterpise C faster then those Klingon warship did.

Jason, just shut up. An exact quote by Picard was, and I know that it's been said before on this thread, is that the Federation would have to surrender in six months.

Also, what's the last syllable in "surrender"? Der, which if you change the "e" to a "u", would be the noise you've been making for this entire thread. And since, this is a long thread, Here's what you sound like:

"Duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jason, just shut up. An exact quote by Picard was, and I know that it's been said before on this thread, is that the Federation would have to surrender in six months.

Also, what's the last syllable in "surrender"? Der, which if you change the "e" to a "u", would be the noise you've been making for this entire thread. And since, this is a long thread, Here's what you sound like:

"Duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

First problem with that Caption Picord said in six months we may have no choice surrider arguement.Watch this vidoe from 2 minute and 58 secounds to 3 minute and 11 secounds.

http://www.ask.com/videos/watch-video/star-trek-tng-one-more-ship/3Cwuw2V5695MgN_cufAj_g

Also we heard some thing like this in Deep Space Nine Statistical Probabilities My link

BASHIR

I understand how you feel, sir.

I don't like it any more than you

do. But it's the best option. We

ran dozens of different scenarios.

Even if something unlikely were to

happen that tilted the scales in

our favor -- say an anti-Dominion

coup on Cardassia -- we'd still

lose this war.

And the UFP won that war out right.

My link

WORF

You know that mining this system

is just the beginning... if we do

nothing, it will only encourage

Gowron to continue thinking of the

Federation as weak. Eventually he

will attack. And that will be the

end of the Empire.

(beat)

That is why you must join me on

this mission, Kurn. Not for my

honor... not for the

Federation... but to prevent the

Empire from being destroyed in a

war they cannot win.

At that time, the Klingons were also at war with the Cardassians. If the Klingons went to war with the Federation, most likely the UFP and Cardassians would have become allies, because they faced a common enemy. And once their arch-enemies were under attack, the Romulans might have joined the war on the side of the Federation and Cardassians. It would be more the fact that the Klingons were going up against so many opponents that the Klingon Empire would have been destroyed.

As for the Federation and Klingons winning the Dominion War, they only did that after they got help from the Romulans, and at the very end, the Cardassians. Also, Odo sending the cure to the Female Changeling might have had something to do with that.

At that time, the Klingons were also at war with the Cardassians. If the Klingons went to war with the Federation, most likely the UFP and Cardassians would have become allies, because they faced a common enemy. And once their arch-enemies were under attack, the Romulans might have joined the war on the side of the Federation and Cardassians. It would be more the fact that the Klingons were going up against so many opponents that the Klingon Empire would have been destroyed.

Klingon Empire had alreadly lay wast to Cardasson Union. It been the UFP vrs the Klingion Empire for the most part alone. Because believe the information Wolf had far better then any information that starfleet intellenge would have some 20 year war. Wolf has been Klingon Defenese force in the past during a major Klingon civil war. So anything Wolf said this univirce would be more vauld then something someone said starfleet in yesterday Enterpise Univirce.

As for the Federation and Klingons winning the Dominion War, they only did that after they got help from the Romulans, and at the very end, the Cardassians. Also, Odo sending the cure to the Female Changeling might have had something to do with that.

BASHIR

According to our analysis, they'll

vote to abandon their

non-aggression pact with the

Dominion at next year's plenary

session.

Basher alreadly knowm Romulan going to take UFP and Klingon Empire side. He also said that anti-Dominion

coup on Cardassia -- we'd still

lose this war. He also no way known Breen something been in Dominion favor. He also intellegnce report cloak Klingon warships how good information about Domunlian fleet movements.

Starfleet intellegnce in the Yesterday Enteprise Univrce infromation would have been lot less. Also Sector 31 cause boiligical warfare on the Klingon Empire as will.

If the Klingon side is winning then how come Caption Pircord said this to Tasher Yar?

PICARD

I see.

(beat)

You realize that it is very

possible that the Enterprise-C

could fail. We may be forced to

remain in this time line... in

which case your life would go on,

hopefully for a long while.

http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season3/tng-315.txtMy link

The real question is:

How come, with all the technological advances that were made during wartime, is Picard still bald?

The Federation is equipped for war, with ships having a 20% better dissipation rate then older ones, and yet they still can't fight baldness?

emot-iiam.gif

It could be considered a status symbol. Remember when Data dyed his hair with a grey streak to appear older? I suspect it could be something similar.

It could be considered a status symbol. Remember when Data dyed his hair with a grey streak to appear older? I suspect it could be something similar.

Perhaps he doesn't want to be confused with a child?

My linkKlingon warships during TNG were able to fire in he nomral timeline at about 40,000 KM. Due to the lack of debris, Data says the Klingon ship must be cloaked, so Picard raises the shields. Kargan orders the torpedoes readied, and Riker tells him to wait until the distance to the Enterprise is 40,000 kilometers. Klag comments that Riker is honoring his promise I watch YEsterday ENterpise many times I do not see the Klingon warship fire at that range.

A major problem this line is following

PICARD

Starfleet Command believes defeat

is inevitable... that within six

months we will have no choice but

to surrender...

. If either of these thing happen the Klingon Empire might force surrider or

This line long shot argument to show the Klingon Empire is winning. First the Starfleet Command using lose that they are taken on monthly to guess how long it take for them to run out ships during this war Klingon Empire. So in order for this to be right the Klingon Empire could not just run out steam or run low on steam. Thought out history armies have strike everything had then run steam only force surrender themselves .Klingon Empire also know striking hit the enemy everything get even lose may will cost the war.

You idiot, its an outright admission that the Federation is losing the war.

Do you notice that even Mith is not supporting you on this?

Klingon easily used false warp signatures being unmanned probes. We seen this be used more then once Star Terk there no reason Klingon Empire not try make look overwhelem in terriortry. THis also example why the Klingon warships took so long get there. They not sector it real unmanned probes. This also explain the UFP thought losing the war.

Klingon easily used false warp signatures being unmanned probes. We seen this be used more then once Star Terk there no reason Klingon Empire not try make look overwhelem in terriortry. THis also example why the Klingon warships took so long get there. They not sector it real unmanned probes. This also explain the UFP thought losing the war.

Show one shred of evidence that that is happening.

Here Show one shred of evidence that that is happening.

on line34 TASHA

sector, Captain.

line 56

DATA

The Klingon vessel has re-cloaked,

sir. I have no readings.

61 B PICARD

vessels?

DATA'S COM VOICE

No, sir.

My linkhttp://www.twiztv.com/scripts/nextgeneration/season3/tng-315.txt

So how can be USS Enterprise D pick no sign any Klingon warships in this sector after battle Klingons before hand they pick more then one Klingon warships. The simple answer is other Klingon warships were decoys.

So how can be USS Enterprise D pick no sign any Klingon warships in this sector after battle Klingons before hand they pick more then one Klingon warships. The simple answer is other Klingon warships were decoys.

Because starship sensors are the same thing as the long range recon sensors (probably bigger than a starship) involved in building a strategic map.

Christ, you're an idiot.

TASHA

sector, Captain.

Means USS enteprise D senser pick Klingon warship in this sector

61 B PICARD

vessels?

DATA'S COM VOICE

No, sir.

My linkhttp://www.twiztv.co...on3/tng-315.txt

USS Enterpise D has pick up no Klingon warship in this sector.

So how can be USS Enterprise D pick no sign any Klingon warships in this sector after battle Klingon BOP but before they hand pick a few Klingon warships in this sector of space. The simple answer is other Klingon warships were using decoys.