News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

How Federation lose 40 billion people in Star Terk yersterday Enterpise

Read this link My linkand see why I said what I said.

From your link from Memory Alpha.

As a consequence, the star "Archer", which Archer IV supposedly orbits, is placed near Klingon territory several hundred light years away from Sol according to the Star Charts.

This isn't 25 light years from Earth.

From your link from Memory Alpha.

This isn't 25 light years from Earth.

Although the same article states it's a mistake:

The original production artwork can be viewed at MikeSussman.net and places the Archer system at 61 Ursae Majoris. The Star Trek: Star Charts falsely states the planet to be Loracus Prime, which actually is a misinterpretation of a prop seen early in the episode "Strange New World". As a consequence, the star "Archer", which Archer IV supposedly orbits, is placed near Klingon territory several hundred light years away from Sol according to the Star Charts.

Although the same article states it's a mistake:

My bad. Still I think the Feds got off lightly losing just 40 billion people unless the Federation of that timeline had a drastically lower population prewar compared to the main timeline.

For them to be soon forced to surrender within six months after losing only 40 billion is weird compared to the whackos in DS9 who claim that 900 billion would die to the Dominion.

My bad. Still I think the Feds got off lightly losing just 40 billion people unless the Federation of that timeline had a drastically lower population prewar compared to the main timeline.

For them to be soon forced to surrender within six months after losing only 40 billion is weird compared to the whackos in DS9 who claim that 900 billion would die to the Dominion.

Well, the Dominion War was fought against an enemy that had over what, 30 000 ships, and had already attacked Earth, so it is plausible to think that had they continued to fight, the UFP could have lost many of its most populated worlds, while in Yesterday's enterprise, we do not hear of the Klingons having attacked any major (by major I mean populated in the Billion) worlds.

Perhaps they have wiped out mostly colonies, and lesser populated worlds.

Also, in the Dominion War, the fact that the Dominion had to face 3 super powers means that the UFP could fight longer before their entire forces were wiped out, since the brunt of the attacks was separated over three fronts.

In Yesterday's Enterprise, there was only the UFP, so all the strategic losses are theirs, and theirs alone...

That can mean losing the ability to fight faster while losing less civilians... huh.gif

Well, the Dominion War was fought against an enemy that had over what, 30 000 ships, and had already attacked Earth, so it is plausible to think that had they continued to fight, the UFP could have lost many of its most populated worlds, while in Yesterday's enterprise, we do not hear of the Klingons having attacked any major (by major I mean populated in the Billion) worlds.

Perhaps they have wiped out mostly colonies, and lesser populated worlds.

Also, in the Dominion War, the fact that the Dominion had to face 3 super powers means that the UFP could fight longer before their entire forces were wiped out, since the brunt of the attacks was separated over three fronts.

In Yesterday's Enterprise, there was only the UFP, so all the strategic losses are theirs, and theirs alone...

That can mean losing the ability to fight faster while losing less civilians... huh.gif

Maybe. smile.gif

I did that because I couldn't delete the post. Therefore RayCav likes to screw the pooch repeatedly and very hard. smile.gif

RayCav loves to love little girls. The younger they are the harder he loves them.

Anime_Wolf_Girl_by_sakimichan.png

And no this doesn't count as furry. Or pedo.

Ahh, then you are a furry pedophile! smile.gif Ok. At least you've cleared the air on that.