News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
darthsikle

Ex-Isle is filled with Pedophiles

They masquerade as a sci-fi board though.

Watch out!!!

And how exactly would you know that? emot-iiam.gif

You should prolly not ask awkward questions. Awkward answers are generally given in response. tongue.gif

You should prolly not ask awkward questions. Awkward answers are generally given in response. tongue.gif

You may be right... laugh.gif

It's true. Ex Isle is full of freaks, sub-geeks, and generally, the scum of society's ostracised pariahs.

I think it'd be enough to mention they're Andromeda fans and leave it at that.

They permabanned me when I threatened to reveal the hidden undertones of pedophile that runs rampant through there.

Register, mention my name and see what happens.

There is a guy, mrpurple or something like that. He runs the board and not is not really aware of what these creeps trade by PM's.

When I registered, I mistakenly put the wrong birth date. It made me be 9 instead of 39 and I got innudated with these creepo's asking weird questions.

When I posted them, I got warned for posting PM's without the other person's permission.

WATCH OUT!!!!

They permabanned me when I threatened to reveal the hidden undertones of pedophile that runs rampant through there.

There is a guy, mrpurple or something like that. He runs the board and not is not really aware of what these creeps trade by PM's.

When I registered, I mistakenly put the wrong birth date. It made me be 9 instead of 39 and I got innudated with these creepo's asking weird questions.

When I posted them, I got warned for posting PM's without the other person's permission.

WATCH OUT!!!!

So, is lying, and mistruths all you have for trolling these days Darthie? Speaking of that, How's Vox Populi? She's a member at my board btw. LOL.

WATCH OUT!!!!

*shrugs* if ya got proof goto the fbi. No owner can claim private messages are private since they're stored in the DB (And no software nor modification encrypts them)