News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Why I think unlikley star destoyer will provide any protect againist UFP photon toropodoes

Simple put way Star Destroyer shield seem to stop sold objects by vaporizing them.Problem with that method when come UFP photon torpedoes is they did not vaporize easily fact they can enter star core. If wish to see my evidence watch this video form 2 minute and 59 seconds to about 3 minute and 32 seconds. Liston part Chief engineer said that they have enter star core.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81HJWE6wDow&feature=related

Memory Alpha says these torpedoes were modified, not standard issue. However, I'll have to re-watch the episode. It's been about 15 years since I saw it. Scooter claims to have evidence of photon torpedo shielding, but I'm not sure how much of that is fact or based on wishful thinking.

Memory Alpha says these torpedoes were modified, not standard issue. However, I'll have to re-watch the episode. It's been about 15 years since I saw it. Scooter claims to have evidence of photon torpedo shielding, but I'm not sure how much of that is fact or based on wishful thinking.

Main different between these torpedoes and normal one guild systems if wish see evidence watch this video form 3minute and 3 seconds to about 3 minute and 43 seconds to about. Liston part Date making comment guild systems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_s9frpIl6M&feature=related

Shields on photorps are actually one theory of why they can be "modulated" and shoot out through shields. The idea is that they have weak shields that cancel out the existing shield as they pass through. I've never heard anyone propose that those sheilds could be used to defend the torpedoes on unmodified weapons, though.

The point defense phasers used in the ferengi wormhole episode would kind of disagree with the concept of powerful photon shields, though.

More evidence idea photon torpedoes some kind shielding is fact we never seen anyone try knock photon torpedoes with phasers or some other kind energy weapons it like need shields to stop them.

More evidence idea photon torpedoes some kind shielding is fact we never seen anyone try knock photon torpedoes with phasers or some other kind energy weapons it like need shields to stop them.
Thats because the crews and their targeting computers are retarded. I could say modern artillery shells are shielded for the same reason

We seen Starship destroy sold KE weapons before with phasers. Watch this video form 2 minute 13 seconds to about to 2 minute and 14 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BLDCQvaT0M

However never seen anyone even try to shot down photon torpedo

I remember reading somewhere that photon torpedoes have shields of their own. Can't remember though.

I remember reading somewhere that photon torpedoes have shields of their own. Can't remember though.

I think place you read it was here My link

While cannon site per say it is pro trek site battle star trek verse star wars