News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

Starfleet armor in 24 century

From Wiki:

I'm was born in Houston, and lived in Dallas. Why would I need to know about coral snakes other than the Texas Coral Snake?

Who fucking cares, ya flaccid shit monkey. We're talking about combat application.

Can you do me a favor and shoot yourself in the head?

If starfleet Admiral say that they enough personal force field to entire army. Back up seen Worf make personal force field communicator fact starfleet use very often more to do fact they only work for at must hour.

I'm was born in Houston, and lived in Dallas. Why would I need to know about coral snakes other than the Texas Coral Snake?

You shouldn't, unless you decide to travel abroad, but the members of this board don't all live in Texas, so the information was not just for you, but for the general populace... smile.gif

I'm from Texas too. I live in California now.

That would explain a few things... tongue.gif

You shouldn't, unless you decide to travel abroad, but the members of this board don't all live in Texas, so the information was not just for you, but for the general populace... smile.gif

So, of the ten people who post on this board, 20 percent lived in Texas and moved to CA. We're also smart enough to know that a child's rhyme to keep themselves safe was not the only way to tell a viper from a constricting snake, right Tyralak?

What's your complaint? Or are you just living up to your sig?

Actually, I simply wanted to offer additional information, but if it makes you feel better, then let's say I was living up to my sig... tongue.gif

So, of the ten people who post on this board, 20 percent lived in Texas and moved to CA. We're also smart enough to know that a child's rhyme to keep themselves safe was not the only way to tell a viper from a constricting snake, right Tyralak?

You are correct, sir. I just stayed away from all of them. It was safer that way. death.gif

You are correct, sir. I just stayed away from all of them. It was safer that way. death.gif

You know debate very danger spot but luck favor the bold.

You know debate very danger spot but luck favor the bold.

Your the kind of guy that would be dumb enough to stomp through a minefield on baseless theories.

Your the kind of guy that would be dumb enough to stomp through a minefield on baseless theories.

Not all thoery baseless must more salt wait Star destroy.net theory have.