News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Airlocke

I totally popped her cherry

No, sir, I did not. Paul got the first post. I got the first thread. So there!

Ohhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeah. But so does Enigma. So there. lol Also, did you see my followers thing on Facebook?

Look at number one.

Yep. I saw it. I also saw her relationship status. That has to be a slap in the face.

such a fag...

I thought we were gonna see a pic of some girl you banged so i could say she was ugly making you feel like shit...

Thanks for ruining my dreams sad.gif

tongue.gif

Yeah. She changed that about 20 minutes or so after she sent me the "your not for me" message. And still swears that the other guy had nothing to do with it. That she would have let me go anyway.

Also, number one on the list, after only three weeks of being my friend. *shakes head* Isn't that a bit silly?

Pretty much. She sounds like a flake anyway. Also, you want that other thread to be brought out into the open nao for teh lulz?

such a fag...

I thought we were gonna see a pic of some girl you banged so i could say she was ugly making you feel like shit...

Thanks for ruining my dreams sad.gif

tongue.gif

I have a feeling that that would have been in play had I pushed hard enough. *shrugs* Hardly matters now.

Pretty much. She sounds like a flake anyway. Also, you want that other thread to be brought out into the open nao for teh lulz?

Nah. Totally not necessary. Besides, believe it or not, I am a nice guy.

Nah. Totally not necessary. Besides, believe it or not, I am a nice guy.

No you're not.

I took some of my very precious time to make you a nice Shadowrun character, then start a nice Shadowrun game, and you still haven't posted anything.

You're just as bad a Enigma, who pretends he has a RL and so no time to post, but takes the time to reply to Jason's idio... To Jason's posts...

So there, you are not nice...

tongue.gif

No you're not.

I took some of my very precious time to make you a nice Shadowrun character, then start a nice Shadowrun game, and you still haven't posted anything.

You're just as bad a Enigma, who pretends he has a RL and so no time to post, but takes the time to reply to Jason's idio... To Jason's posts...

So there, you are not nice...

tongue.gif

Your stuff requires thinking. Replying to Jason does not. smile.gif

Praeothmin, I keep meaning to write a bio and make a post, but I never get around to it. Prolly because I never read enough about the system. Eventually, I promise.