News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

Shia LaBeouf to play Han Solo.

If it's gay to want to see Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman making out, then I'm the gayest man alive... thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

If it's gay to want to see Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman making out, then I'm the gayest man alive... thumbsup.gif

I second that. Hand over the assless chaps and call me Stefan, I'm gonna rent that movie when it comes out on DVD.

I second that. Hand over the assless chaps and call me Stefan, I'm gonna rent that movie when it comes out on DVD.

I'm going to buy it in BlueRay and watch it with my gf on my 42" tv, and tell my gf I bought it for her because it is a dance movie and she loves dance...

Natalie Portman and Milas Kunis naked, AND grateful sex afterwards... I can't lose... thumbsup.gif

I have been served. I walked right into that one. Obviously, if I had known, my reply would have been different - such as: "You are gay if you don't FF to the hot PGGA"...

I'm going to buy it in BlueRay and watch it with my gf on my 42" tv, and tell my gf I bought it for her because it is a dance movie and she loves dance...

Natalie Portman and Milas Kunis naked, AND grateful sex afterwards... I can't lose... thumbsup.gif

Unless she pushes you away for some "alone" time. smile.gif

Not true.

Say she gets attacked while changing and has to defend herself naked.

We're not accentuating the nudity, she's just fighting off droids naked, thus boobies everyhwere... smile.gif

In that case, it would be an R rating for too much screen time. That scene is pretty much as instant r-rating, because its purpose is rather cool. Sure, it may be part of the plot that she gets attacked by droids, but how is the naked bit part of the plot?

Unless she pushes you away for some "alone" time. smile.gif

Then I'll do the same... tongue.gif

In that case, it would be an R rating for too much screen time. That scene is pretty much as instant r-rating, because its purpose is rather cool. Sure, it may be part of the plot that she gets attacked by droids, but how is the naked bit part of the plot?

She was getting out of the shower, and the Droids felt, if she were naked, she wouldn't run out in the hall to escape because of stupid human feelings...

It's a brilliant plan, you see.

If I were an Evil Overlord, I'd keep all my prisoners naked, so they can't hide anything, they can't run far is I leave broken glass all over my prison floors, and just the basic human shyness would keep a lot of them in check...

She was getting out of the shower, and the Droids felt, if she were naked, she wouldn't run out in the hall to escape because of stupid human feelings...

It's a brilliant plan, you see.

If I were an Evil Overlord, I'd keep all my prisoners naked, so they can't hide anything, they can't run far is I leave broken glass all over my prison floors, and just the basic human shyness would keep a lot of them in check...

I'm pretty sure that that's against the Evil Overloard Rules.

I'm pretty sure that that's against the Evil Overloard Rules.

You know, now that I think of it, if Palpy had just read the rules, he wouldn't have gotten beaten as badly as he did. Number 63 would have solved EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS PROBLEMS!

Not with Michael Bay...

Shall I present Transformers 1 and 2 as evidence?

TPM, AOTC, ROTS. Shut the fuck up.

At least with Bay, the action is entertaining and looks real enough.