News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Afishymeadow

The Road to 500,000

Wow, you're shorter than my sister. blink.gif

You're my sister's height.

And she's the shortest one in my family.

My mom's 5'10"

My brother's 6'0"

I'm 6'4"

My dad's 6'5"

My mom's 5'10"

My brother's 6'0"

I'm 6'4"

My dad's 6'5"

Damn your family's tall. I'm only 5'7" and I'm the second tallest in my family. My brother's the tallest a 6'4". In fact, he is the tallest person on my mother's and father's side of the family. Then again, being of Portuguese heritage puts us at the lower end of the normal height range with my brother and a cousin (he's three inches shorter than my brother) being freaks. smile.gif

EDIT: Posrepped you for having a tall family. smile.gif lol

Yeah, I'm one of the shortest males in my famile, from my mother an father's side.

Most of my male cousins are around 6' tall (bastards)... smile.gif

At least, I'm one of the widest, shoulder wise, as most of my 210 pounds is muscle (I'm probably between 12 and 14% body fat), and so I'm really rarely picked on for my short stature... tongue.gif

Still working on getting wider... smile.gif

Hey, I got an idea (and it's not at all stolen from DITL's forums, really, I never go there, and nver read them):

Why not use this post to say what's new in our lives?

This way it's true, relevent, and not spammy (well, except for the losers with no real lives who spend all their free time on the net)...

I thought that's what Post Every Time You Enter was. Doesn't matter this one can be that too. As far as height, I'm 5'9.

I thought that's what Post Every Time You Enter was. Doesn't matter this one can be that too. As far as height, I'm 5'9.

I'M NOT SHORTER THAN YOU! YAY!!!!!!!!!

My mom's 5'10"

My brother's 6'0"

I'm 6'4"

My dad's 6'5"

Mother fuck, dude. Not fair. Not as bad as it could be, though.

My younger brother(by 3 and half years) is 6'. Fucking bastard.

Made the Dean's List in college.

My best friend's boyfriend has just learned last friday that his dad has a few weeks to live because of cancer...

And I have another friend who's accompanying her mother on her last days, also due to cancer...

2011 is not as good a year as 2010... sad.gif

Obama?

On an unrelated note, everybody in my department at work is sick with the flu in different stages of devellopment...

And on another unrelated note, I just learned that one of my favorite player characters in Shadowrun isn't really dead, it was all an elaborate hoax created by a bad company with a bad reputation and a mean streak (last mission where my character "died", our DM has us made prisoners, brainwashed, and released in shopping mall on Boxing Day where we had to kill people to get points)...

Bill Maher would be an epic troll. I mean, I hate the guy because he is a horrible douchebag(and I actually share most of his political opinions), but, just imagine it. Everyone here would want to kill themselves.

Alternatively, Rush Limbaugh would show up, and we would be able to have him ready to kill himself from frustration(and make the world a better place in the process) within a couple days.

I am going to move in with my gf this summer, so selling the house I've lived in for not even a year now... smile.gif

One of my friends is interested, so already have a potential byer... smile.gif

If all goes well, I should be able to net a nice profit (house values in Quebec never went down, only up in the last years)... smile.gif

The down side being, since I'll be living at my GF's house, I won't be able to surf as much for Pron... tongue.gif

Orly? What happened?

The Canadian Government probably caved in to another of Quebec's demands. lol smile.gif

The Canadian Government probably caved in to another of Quebec's demands. lol smile.gif

I certainly hope not...

It's about fucking time we decided to pull our own fucking weight in this country... wallbash.gif

No, just the general direction my life is taking...

Will move in with the GF this summer, and we're already planning the little one, plus I'll be acting in three plays this year, my job's going well, my blown-out knee is close to 95% health and getting better all the time, so I'm just happy... smile.gif

Damn, that's good to hear. I always love it when things work out well in people's lives. And what's this about a wee one? Is it being planned or on the way? In either event, congratulations!

Still planning only, with lots and lots and lots of practice... Just to ensure a perfect baby, of course... tongue.gif

Still planning only, with lots and lots and lots of practice... Just to ensure a perfect baby, of course... tongue.gif

Of course. smile.gif Well, youre going to love having kids. I have 2 and don't know what I'd do without them. You're going to have so much fun with them.