News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Gonzo

ATTENTION PEONS!!!!!!

I am your new board dictator, Gonzo! I will make you all my slaves. Your bones will clean my beak.

No backtalk will be tolerated. FEAR will keep the denizens in line, FEAR of my mighty scream!!!!

Oh, what have we here? Someone who's color was changed to be red. My guess is it's either Ty or RayCav.

I second Airlocke's "Meh"... tongue.gif

This insolence will not be tolerated! Guards! Chain him to Jason until he repents.

Remember, webslave, I have worse punishments even than this available to me.

Do you know what's really funny? Hearing Gonzo the Muppet's voice while he says this stuff.

Do you know what's really funny? Hearing Gonzo the Muppet's voice while he says this stuff.

Of course I am funny! I have declared it so, and it is so.

Let's see what RayCav thinks of you.

“My Tallest, we have intercepted transmission from a creature called “Jason 2: Electric Boogalooâ€.â€

“Let me see - what the fuck is this shit!!?? A pathetic…Human… dares to challenge me as Supreme Evil Overlord!!! Bring me my FTL laser pen pointer! I shall fire the first shot of the Galactic Organic Sweep myself!â€

*Takes FTL laser pen pointer and fires the first shot of the Galactic Organic Sweep at Jason 2*

“Now fire Jason into the super massive black hole in the galactic center! The waves of deadly stupidity shall rush through the stars sweeping along all those who dare oppose me to damnation!â€

*All life in the targeted galaxy with Jason 2 in it is wiped out in the waves of the original Jason’s deadly stupidity*

“My Tallest, we have intercepted transmission from a creature called “Jason 2: Electric Boogalooâ€.â€

“Let me see - what the fuck is this shit!!?? A pathetic…Human… dares to challenge me as Supreme Evil Overlord!!! Bring me my FTL laser pen pointer! I shall fire the first shot of the Galactic Organic Sweep myself!â€

*Takes FTL laser pen pointer and fires the first shot of the Galactic Organic Sweep at Jason 2*

“Now fire Jason into the super massive black hole in the galactic center! The waves of deadly stupidity shall rush through the stars sweeping along all those who dare oppose me to damnation!â€

*All life in the targeted galaxy with Jason 2 in it is wiped out in the waves of the original Jason’s deadly stupidity*

I am not this Jason creatue. My court pervert has played a truly terrible prank, and he is being punished.

Aren't you?

I am not this Jason creatue. My court pervert has played a truly terrible prank, and he is being punished.

Aren't you?

"Oh, the poor wretched soul. I think all the pain and suffering he has gone through in the dungeon has broken his little mind. Oh well, I'm still Supreme Evil Overlord.†*Goes back to playing Command and Conquer 3*

"Oh, the poor wretched soul. I think all the pain and suffering he has gone through in the dungeon has broken his little mind. Oh well, I'm still Supreme Evil Overlord.†*Goes back to playing Command and Conquer 3*

You are again delusional. Perhaps you need some time in the mines?

*Looks up from game* You again? *Blasts Jason 2 with Force Lighting until he's a pile of ash* Meh.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries...

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time... tongue.gif

Lighten up yo. Embrace the smooth side!

I'd rather stubble around in the dark.

I'd rather stubble around in the dark.

Got a good 5 o'clock shadow goin' there?

Got a good 5 o'clock shadow goin' there?

Nah, its more of a 4:20 o'clock shadow.