News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

A group MACO vrs Imperial commandos

And I once saw a man try to hump a cow.

Jason's parents?

No, no. We already know the result of people fucking cows, Enigma. You and Jason are nothing alike.

No, no. We already know the result of people fucking cows, Enigma. You and Jason are nothing alike.

Of course we are not alike. I'm the result of nuclear solid materials forming into me while Jason's father fucked a cow. Totally different.

You too came from a different source. You are the result of 100 Bangkok ladyboys ejaculating into your father's ass. smile.gif

Of course we are not alike. I'm the result of nuclear solid materials forming into me while Jason's father fucked a cow. Totally different.

You too came from a different source. You are the result of 100 Bangkok ladyboys ejaculating into your father's ass. smile.gif

This....actually would not surprise me. My father is pretty sleazy.

I'm the result of a genetic experiment that hoped to splice the genes of Jesus and Cthulhu. At least, I'm the only one that lived...

And I took a break on the 7th day... tongue.gif

Wimp, what kind of weak Trekkie needs a break?

A warsie wouldn't need a break.

Wimp, what kind of weak Trekkie needs a break?

Warsies destroy worlds with their DS, I create life, the Universe and all the rest... I even created 42... tongue.gif

But if you admitted to creating life, the universe, and everything, you just admitted to creating Jason...

He was my Beta version of life... tongue.gif

Jason is the living example on why it is best not to abuse the ability to create life. smile.gif

Jason is the living example on why it is best not to abuse the ability to create life. smile.gif

The ability to create life is not what I abused...

The poor goat will never be the same again... tongue.gif

To make simple made to make radical star war fan take look mirror. How I talk UFP not that much differnt how they talk about Star War Empire.

To make simple made to make radical star war fan take look mirror. How I talk UFP not that much differnt how they talk about Star War Empire.

Uhhh very much wrong. For one thing, they can spell and use grammar.

Also, a SW wanker creating a shit topic like yours would also be very much mocked at.

You consistently post shitty topics and expect everyone here to take you seriously. You post shit so expect shit in return.

Also, a SW wanker creating a shit topic like yours would also be very much mocked at.

Exactly. Take a look at ricery1 from Spacebattles. He's gotten so bad that Thanatos has requested that people put him on Ignore, and even SDN would think that he's a rabid Warsie. The only differences between him and Jason are allignment and grammar capabilities.