News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Airlocke

In Memory of Alicia Reeves

I met Alicia last year. We had two com classes together. I always have trouble making friends, and was feeling horribly insecure during my first year of college. Alicia was one of the first to make me feel welcome. We would always walk to class together, and Alicia never failed to make me laugh once. Everyday on the way to class, I would laugh out loud. She was just so genuine and sweet, it was adorable. On Thanksgiving last year when my dad and I got into a horrible fist fight and my face was fucked up almost beyond recognition, she gave me a hug and told me that everything would be alright, and for a second I believed her. Because she sounded so sure. This is what sticks in my mind the most. That and her silly laugh. I hadn't seen her for a few months. I never got the chance to say goodbye. I deeply regret this. I will miss you forever, Alicia. You are right next to BJ in my heart.

15715391892626186098.jpg

cry.gif

I'm sorry for your loss. She sounds like a great person. It just amazes me that this stuff happens to the nicest people, yet the dickheads of the world live to a ripe old age.

So sorry for your loss. And as to what Ty said, I agree. It's always the nice ones who die young.