News Ticker
  • IPB version 4.2 installed!
Sign in to follow this  
Jason

A squadron of MACO get Death Star

First the shuttlecaft has something call warp drives this means it would be going 2 times the speed light at least on anto pilot.So the crew of the Death star have few secounds at most get lock on it and it lot smeller target to just add Death star crew problems. After get to surface phaser blast hole allow the MACO enter and armed best weapon starfleet as offer. They just over run the Death star defense. Even Vader be gonnor.

I want you to help me write a fanfic.

Pfft. It'll just be like one of Hans Von Hozel's 238 fanfics. I'm not too worried.

First my writen hard time get want paper secound it break copywrite law

First write fan ficion would be illage break copy write good chance caught I did not need legcy problems secound my writen skill not that good.

Actually, Paramount and Lucasfilm both used to have contests for fanfic writers, and the best fanfics would be published in magazines. J.K. Rowling was actually flattered that people were (and still are) writing Harry Potter fanfics. Basically, as long as you acknowledge that you don't own the franchises of what you're writing the fanfic of, and give credit to whoever owns it, it's perfectly fine. smile.gif

Oh yeah, and say that no profit was to be made by the fanfic.

In that case I would be honor to help Dark fanboy write Fan ficton writen as long Paramount or CBS approves.

You don't even have to get their approval, just acknowledge that it's their property, and not yours.

But yes, CBS, Paramount, Lucasfilm, etc, etc, etc, have no problem with people writing fanfics about their franchises.

I take it you've never read UPF, Khas?

I don't think anyone approves of that.

No, but I have read "My Immortal". I don't think anyone approves of that, either.

Meh. "My Immortal" is still worse.

Meh. "My Immortal" is still worse.

Then link it, a claim that outlandish needs support.

In that case I would be honor to help Dark fanboy write Fan ficton writen as long Paramount or CBS approves.

Jawesome.

I'm thinking what we do is basically a story of the MACOs but set in modern Trek.

They are probably all very good pilots too so we can make them MACO/Fighter Pilots and then have them doing missions.

And they all all Kirk Clones.

Kirk most worst person to part of MACO. First Kirk is first to thow order in trash. MACO depend people follow orders. Kirk also to much do yourself type guy. MACO is team work group that works as a team. Also never see UFP us clones as way working crew. However at least some MACO people would be good pilots as long does not make sense us a shuttlecaft able pilot it self to place.

Jawesome.

I'm thinking what we do is basically a story of the MACOs but set in modern Trek.

They are probably all very good pilots too so we can make them MACO/Fighter Pilots and then have them doing missions.

So Star Trek: Space: Above and Beyond? Will R. Lee Emery be the drill instructor?

Jawesome.

This is good. thumbsup.gif

Kirk most worst person to part of MACO. First Kirk is first to thow order in trash. MACO depend people follow orders. Kirk also to much do yourself type guy. MACO is team work group that works as a team. Also never see UFP us clones as way working crew. However at least some MACO people would be good pilots as long does not make sense us a shuttlecaft able pilot it self to place.

Well yeah but these Kirk Clones are going to get Vulcan training so they use more Logic and the Kirk DNA makes them amiable to Vulcans cos of Spock.

So Star Trek: Space: Above and Beyond? Will R. Lee Emery be the drill instructor?

No Tuvok probably oh and Scotty too. And Scotty is all freaked out because they look like his old Captain but he is amazed at how order following good they are because of Vulcan training.

They first mission be to go to Planet of Dominion holdouts discovered still threatening Alpha Quadrant. One rouge changeling and a few vorta with Jemadar.

The MACOS, aka the Sharks (get it Mako Shark?) are really good fighters and after defeating attack ships in orbit they land on the planet and fight into destroy cloning chambers. Then Medals. Then Sex on Risa with green chicks in a campy ending because Original Kirk did that. One of the Kirk Clones looks like New Kirk from the Abrams movie and everyone thinks he looks funny.

Problem mex Kirk DNA Vuclan make him tought illage UFP law MACO is requerd to obey UFP law. Beside Kirk never or Spock interest be part MACO. Beside UFP law both Clone Kirk and Clone Spock have rights to choose not part MACO and join starfleet instead. Human tough or most combat loving race member UFP. I say Andorians making fine MACO member seem code honor that hs learn art war earily childhood.